BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
summer s.
Sanford, FL
I like this product, perhaps love is a better way to say it. It cuts grease and cleans well but because it is no concentrated as usual I find I must use more to get the same result.
Morgan M.
Bardstown, KY
This soap is not only good for dishes but it never fails to get grease out of my clothing! This is a multi-purpose house cleaner and is a staple in our household! Reasonably priced!
Brianna M.
The only dish liquid I will ever buy! Love dawn. It's good for everything from dirty, greasy dishes to stains on clothes or carpets. This stuff is a miracle and not pricey either!
Allison W.
Lehi, UT
My hands feel super dry after washing dishes. The scent is very strong and it makes me feel like the dish soap is pretty harmful to my hands. I always have to apply hand cream afterwards.
Melissa V.
I really love using dawn... a little goes a long way. I'm not having to constantly run to the store to buy more dish soap. And leaves my dishes very clean and great to clean grease and oil.
Brooke H.
Mifflintown , PA
Best thing ever!!!! I use this to tackle my dishes AND my husbands greasy work clothes. I also mix it with vinegar to clean my bathroom! I would buy stock in blue dawn for how much we use it!
Caitlin H.
The blue Dawn can be used to remove stains, wash dishes, wash hands, and gets rid of the greasy feel on anything including skin. I've even used it to help remove fleas on my cats.
Lynda T.
You really can't go wrong with blue Dawn dishwashing liquid. It works wonderfully for it's obvious purpose (cleaning your dishes!) but it's also great for getting stains out of your carpet!!! Mix equal parts water and blue dawn and you can scrub out the really tough carpet stains!
Amber S.
I use the blue Dawn dish soap because it is the original scent and good for animals. I use it with my rats bedding when I wash it in the laundry. It helps neutralize the urine scent.
Katreena W.
Cynthiana, IN
Love how clean it keeps my dishes and how easily it cuts through grease. Absolutely no cons. Love how some of the money goes towards helping animals that are victims of oil spills
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?