BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?172 Answers
  • Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Nataha M.
Just all around a great dish soap. Pleasantly scented without being strange, works well to get dishes clean. not overly drying for my hands. This is my go-to dish soap and I definitely recommend it.
CANDICE D.
Hampton, VA
I will never use any other dish soap. This is the best for all types of food that is lifted on the plate, even bacon grease. I also you this product on my clothes when grease is on them or stains.
Jenna M.
Warren, MI
I will not purchase anything else other then the original dawn dish soap. I love the smell of this soap and how good it works. I have tried other brands and I was not happy! I will continue to purchase dawn!
Beth V.
I will never use anything but Dawn original. It cleans better than anything else and I've tried several in my life time. It takes less than others to clean better. It actually cuts through grease.
Cathy M.
Lees Summit, MO
I love this brand...never buy store brand because you end up needing to use more because the product is inferior to Dawn. Dawn is also good for stain removal and the scents are deliciously wonderful!
Nicole D.
Bridgeport
Dawn does everything from clean my dishes to wash my carpets to scrubbing my dogs. It's such a multi purpose cleaner who could ever ask for anything else. I love how it kills the fleas on my pets.
Sonia G.
Albuquerque, NM
I haven't found a dish soap comparable yet. Dawn ultra cuts grease, rinses clean, gentle on hands, no obnoxious scent. Very affordable, and can be purchased everywhere. Definitely recommend to others.
Patrycja R.
Big Rock, IL
Love this soap! I wash dishes, baby bottles, even the stove, as well as use a few drops with vinegar and warm water to clean kitchen countertops. It lasts a long time and a little goes a long way.
Stacy R.
Fishers, IN
Blue Dawn is the only dishwashing liquid that I will buy. I also mix it with white distilled vinegar and use it to scrub my bathtub and shower and sinks with... it really cuts the hard water buildup.
Kaity D.
Juliaetta, ID
I have been using dawn dish soap for years! it is the best there is.... I literally don't even need to soak dishes because it just takes everything right off. and it comes in so many different kinds.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back