BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11908)
Lisa L.
Twentynine Palms, CA
It gets the job done very well. It tends to dry out my hands which is fine since I need to for dishes. I only wish it was more natural but it is amazing and good value.
Heather M.
Love Dawn. We use it for everything, cleaning dishes, cleaning our shower, it even takes out set in oil stains that have been dried. It's the WD-40 of cleaning products.
Kayla A.
I loveeeee this and this is the only dishwashing liquid me and my grandma use. You can use it to wash lots of things other than dishes. You can even use it on animals!!
Michele M.
If i couldn't find anything else to use I'd go with this. It works and cleans dishes just fine and is cheap. I prefer other Dawn soaps but this one will get the job done.
Lisa W.
I love the original Dawn dish soap. I love the smell as well as its ability to release grease. It also has so many other uses around the house that make it a must-have.
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Dawn has always been my dishwashing soap and I really like the smell of Green, Apple Blossom Scent, and the fact it is antibacterial. It is not harsh on my hands either.
I love using this dish soap, I have used it in many scents, used the antibacterial for the protection, the dawn olay for the hand's smoothness & the lovely scent.this dish soap is very good on grease. a little goes a long way.
April R.
Akron, OH
My hands were drying out from constantly washing my newborns bottles. I switched to this and my dryness isn't as bad. I still need lotion but they aren't dry and cracking
Nichole S.
Pasco, WA
Any other dish soaps seems to fall way short of my expectations after using Dawn. It only takes a little bit and goes a long way. Leaves dishes really clean and sparkly.
Sarah W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I use blue Dawn to wash nearly everything: the dog, my hands, upholstery stains, any protein-based stain, any random sticky object, and, oh, yeah, my dishes. I'm a fan!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?