BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Laurie W.
Flatonia, TX
My house uses Dawn religiously. My boyfriend even has his own bottle that he keeps outside. It's perfect for when he gets done working on tractors or chainsaws and needs something to get the oil or poison ivy off. As for its use in the house, my dishes are always really clean!
Jennifer Q.
Peoria , AZ
This dish soap cleans dishes very well and doesn't make my hands feel all dry when I'm done. It moistures my hand and the soap lasts on the sponge so the bottle of soap can last a one time and it's very inexpensive
Nataha M.
Just all around a great dish soap. Pleasantly scented without being strange, works well to get dishes clean. not overly drying for my hands. This is my go-to dish soap and I definitely recommend it.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
Great dish soap a little Go's a long way will cut though geese and stuck on dirt and still gentle on the hands and dishes it's a great value you s lot of product yes I would recommend it to others
Stacy R.
Fishers, IN
Blue Dawn is the only dishwashing liquid that I will buy. I also mix it with white distilled vinegar and use it to scrub my bathtub and shower and sinks with... it really cuts the hard water buildup.
Ondria P.
Dubuque, IA
Quality, must have household product. Cuts grease..doesn't dry out hands and cleans dishes with ease. Also works great for other stain fighting situations..helps with anything oil-based or greasy.
Sarah E.
Can't beat this stuff! Takes off the grease from your pans, even gets grease and other stains out of your clothes! I use it occasionally to wash my nail beds with before painting so that it lasts longer!
Kaity D.
Juliaetta, ID
I have been using dawn dish soap for years! it is the best there is.... I literally don't even need to soak dishes because it just takes everything right off. and it comes in so many different kinds.
Cynthia R.
Quantico, VA
I grew up with Dawn and I use it to this day. It's effective on grease and dirty dishes and it has the scent that reminds me of when I was younger. I also use this with vinegar to clean the shower.
Jessica R.
Scarbro , WV
This is the only dish soap I have ever used. The only one I will ever use. When you are always washing dishes or cleaning this is the product you want. A little can go a long way. Also great for flea
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back