BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
tina p.
clinton, ny
This is one of the best dish soaps in my opinion! It works so well to clean hard things like pots and pans! It also works good for fleas and other things besides dishes!
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Dawn has always been my dishwashing soap and I really like the smell of Green, Apple Blossom Scent, and the fact it is antibacterial. It is not harsh on my hands either.
Catherine T.
Charlotte, NC
Oh Dawn liquid where to start? You clean dishes, you wash oily birds, you catch bugs. I think you can do anything! And you do it cheaply! Thanks for always being there!
I love using this dish soap, I have used it in many scents, used the antibacterial for the protection, the dawn olay for the hand's smoothness & the lovely scent.this dish soap is very good on grease. a little goes a long way.
Kayla A.
I loveeeee this and this is the only dishwashing liquid me and my grandma use. You can use it to wash lots of things other than dishes. You can even use it on animals!!
April R.
Akron, OH
My hands were drying out from constantly washing my newborns bottles. I switched to this and my dryness isn't as bad. I still need lotion but they aren't dry and cracking
Saree S.
Grand Forks, ND
I Only Use DAWN this is the most effective dish soap and I have had to wash dishes by hand for years. It works great and gets the grease and leftover food particles off!
Heather M.
Love Dawn. We use it for everything, cleaning dishes, cleaning our shower, it even takes out set in oil stains that have been dried. It's the WD-40 of cleaning products.
Nichole S.
Pasco, WA
Any other dish soaps seems to fall way short of my expectations after using Dawn. It only takes a little bit and goes a long way. Leaves dishes really clean and sparkly.
Sarah W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I use blue Dawn to wash nearly everything: the dog, my hands, upholstery stains, any protein-based stain, any random sticky object, and, oh, yeah, my dishes. I'm a fan!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?