BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä116 Answers
Maritza C.
Oxnard, CA
If there is own thing I love about this product is how gentle it is on my hands and tough on the grease. I use it for everything and at times I use it to pretreat stains in clothing.
Angel R.
Oak Grove, MO
This is honestly the best. I've used to to wash my dogs to keep fleas away, it gets off tough stains/grease, it truly works magic! I always feel the most clean when using this product.
Heidy C.
The only soap I use. Honestly I think it's the best. I've use and tried plenty of other soaps but this one is a miracle worker. Beth's the job done.
Kelly M.
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid cuts through the grease left on dishes well and has a pleasant odor. I think it cleans and disinfectants very effectively. I recommend this product.
Carol T.
New Lenox, IL
I am loyal Dawn user for years! Believe I have tried many many other brands and nothing compares to Dawn. I don't even coupon for other brands because now Dawn is the only soap I use. Dawn is the only brand that I found that can cut through grease..I always do my pots and pans by hand and Dawn just makes my job so much easier. It leaves my my pots sparkling clean. Other brands still leave that greasy residue. A little goes a long way, if i am doing a sink full of dishes it last from the first glass to the last pan. I know when I used other brands I would go through the bottle much quicker. A bottle a Dawn last a long time..I have also have pre-soaked grease stains from laundry with Dawn..I have found Dawn is good for many household..I wouldn't ever want to without my Dawn
Sassha C.
This is a product that is used daily in my household. It cleans not only my dishes but my daughters sippy cups and countertops as well. Leaves behind no dirt or time or greasy feeling.
Bethany T.
S Portland, ME
I have used Original scented dawn for years and years. Nothing, and I mean nothing, compares. It cuts all the grease and also helps save wildlife in oil spills. Who wouldn't love that?
Emily H.
Works really well in the kitchen and a hundred other uses (diluted it keeps the white flies off my flowers). The different scented versions are all too sweet for me; love the Original.
Victoria W.
Midway Park, NC
This is great. Only soap I buy. I use it for dishes, dog baths, and makeup brushes. It's gentle but it actually cleans everything. I don't have to wait overnight to clean a frying pan.
Ashley B.
Decatur, AR
I usually only use dawn to wash my dishes. Cuts greasy really well and doesn't leave a residue on my dishes. Also works really well on pets, especially when trying to get rid of fleas!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?