BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Rea S.
Chicago
breaks down built in grease no pots and dishes. Gentle enough to use it for cleaning my makeup brushes and oil stains on clothes.Only need a few drops to be effective!
Gwen H.
Seven Valleys, PA
There's nothing out there better than Dawn, and it has many uses besides cleaning your dishes. I especially like how it was used to clean the wildlife from oil spills.
Sheree S.
Kenova, WV
I feel like this is a necessary product. I use it to wash dishes. I have used it to remove carpet stains. Also this is my go to for stripping hair color out of my hair
katarina s.
akron, ohio
Will never use anything else . is not waterie cleans dishes with littlerie one pinch out the bottle . I use this all the hevtime I will never buy another one of dish soap
Cori G.
Las Vegas, NV
I always ALWAYS run back to this dish soap. I will never switch again. It cuts thrugh grease, it's concentrated and you only need a drop or two t a time on your sponge.
Saree S.
Grand Forks, ND
I Only Use DAWN this is the most effective dish soap and I have had to wash dishes by hand for years. It works great and gets the grease and leftover food particles off!
Gisella M.
Holly Ridge, NC
This product is so useful not just for dishes but when you mix it with other products it's good for removing stains, cleaning the tubs and a whole bunch of other things.
Kristin T.
Aiea, HI
This is a household tried and true. You just can't go wrong with the cleaning power of Dawn. If it's good enough to get the oil of the animals, it's good enough for me.
Rebekah K.
Virginia Beach, VA
I have tried to buy cheaper dish washing products and nothing works a great as this product!! I remember when my mother in law bought us a bunch of liquid detergets( not dawn) and I prayed for the day I could use dawn again.
tina p.
clinton, ny
This is one of the best dish soaps in my opinion! It works so well to clean hard things like pots and pans! It also works good for fleas and other things besides dishes!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?