BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Morgan M.
Bardstown, KY
This soap is not only good for dishes but it never fails to get grease out of my clothing! This is a multi-purpose house cleaner and is a staple in our household! Reasonably priced!
Cheyenne K.
I've remembered using this stuff since I started washing dishes as a child with my dad. I've never even thought of using anything else. It's so effective and very gentle. I love it.
Shannon J.
Pendleton, IN
There is no use buying any other brand of dish soap. Dawn is the BEST! It has a nice scent. I will continue buying Dawn even though it is slightly more expensive than other brands.
Tamara S.
Woonsocket, RI
My only detergentant to use! Not only it smells good, but it absolutely gets all grease out. I'vw tried some scented ones before, but always return to this one. It's a must have!
Melyssa B.
Lawton
Dawn soap isnt just for your dishes. Multiple uses comes out of this product. Works great to wash your animals when they have been rolling around in dirt or just need a good cleaning.
Casie B.
Rogersville, MO
Can anyone really dislike Dawn? There are so many uses for this that don't even include washing dishes! The price is unbeatable, the product is unbeatable, I'd say we have a winner!
Kristen M.
Sand springs, OK
Dawn is the only dish soap that really cleans well with less scrubbing. I try to steer away from buying any other dish soap for the fact that none of them work as well as dawn does.
Randy S.
Magnolia, DE
I buy this product for trying out those special "hacks" that you come across on the internet. This seems to be a main ingredient in many of those. I like this original scent of liquid soap and think it does a great job when used to wash dishes.
Lauren M.
Clanton, AL
I bought the great value brand one time thinking it was the same and not only was it NOT just as good but it got clogged every time I went to use it. Went back to Dawn immediately.
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
I jus  love  to use  Dawn Ultra concentrate dish liquid.   To wash  my dishes and  to clean  my stove. And it would  make  your  hands rough. I use  it  to  clean  alot of things that  are  greasy  like the  barbecue . My husband  also  uses  it when  he works  with  he's car and he's hands get very greasy.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?