BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12038)
Vanessa C.
Mission, TX
Ever since i can remember my mom has used this and i use it to. If i ever buy something other than DAWN I'm just not satisfied with the results. I love dawn because it does an excellent work at leaving no trace of grease whatsoever.
Yazmin G.
Hanover Park, IL
It's not only good for cleaning your dishes but, it's great if you have a stubborn stain on your clothes. Everyone needs this in case something happens it's the go to item.ďżź
Jessica K.
Cincinnati, OH
I only ever buy Dawn for my dish soap, it does the best job at cutting through grime and grease while cleaning dishes or pans without having to do all of the extra elbow work
Jenna R.
I love using dawn but if I use it too often I notice it dries out my hands :( but it is the best soap for getting food and grease off of things. and the smell isn't bad either
Tanya d.
Beeville , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love using this product. A little does go along way and it really does fight through the grease. They have many different sense which I also love getting to switch it up.
Roxanne B.
We use this soap for a HUGE array of tasks in our house and NEVER fails! Grease fell on shirt, use Dawn. Cleaning white converse, use Dawn. Ect...this endless possibilities.
Brittany J.
Dawn dish soap is my favorite. although this one is not my favorite it does get the job done. its the original so it doesn't smell all that great or anything. but Dawn is Dawn.
Andrea D.
Henderson, NV
This soap is so gentle I use to clean my makeup brushes weekly and it takes out all of the foundation residue, you could even use it as a clarifying shampoo if you wanted to.
Rachel S.
Madison, VA
I only use Dawn for my dishes. This is the best dishwasing liquid and it really gets dirt and grease off of everything. It works so well and they have great scents out now.
Gina R.
Sacramento, CA
Absolutely trust my Dawn dishwasher liquid soap! It is & always will be my one & only go to dishsoap! Breaks up grease, loosens tough, stuck on food, and cleans beautifully!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?