BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Stephanie K.
Santa Rosa, CA
Dawn is the only dish soap I will purchase and use. It cuts grease and gets your dishes clean. I love the scent choices as they are all just as effective as the others. It's Dawn dish soap or none at all.
Courtney S.
I used this product on our cat to get rid of flea and it was like magic! We also use it to handwash our pots and pans. I am shocked that it really is gentle for animals and some of our more sensitive dishes
Jewel D.
Douglasville, GA
I use it to wash my dishes every day. It washes very well to get any grease or build up residue off of the dishes or anything you would like to use it. for I recommend it because I use it everyday because it's amazing.
Naomi S.
Dawn is one of the trusted dis soap companies that I have been using for years now. It leaves pot, plates, cups, etc. clean and looking spotless. Dawn is also one of the most affordable dish wash companies.
Anne H.
Racine, WI
I love Dawn it works wonderfully and has a nice scent. Also iadd it to my laundryas i get oilor greasestains on my clothing from helping the cooks at work. Nothing gets the stains and smell out like Dawn
Patricia A.
Charlottesville, VA
Dawn cleans dishes that are really dirty really well. It leaves the dishes shiny and clean. It is a good price. It take only a small amount of Dawn so it last a long time. It kills germs which is great.
Sarah S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This dish soap is really nice because it is not harsh on your hands at all. It never dries my hands out no matter how many dishes I have. Plus it gets the food off of your dishes relatively easily. Always find it at a good price too.
Angela O.
Dawn is my go to dish washing soap. When you try other brands you have to continuously put more soap on the sponge, but with Dawn a little soap goes a long way. Everything always looks and smells cleaner.
Karmen V.
Commerce Twp, MI
I love Dawn dish soap. It gets dishes clean, cuts through grease and grime, and never dries out my hands. Although it might not be as cheap as other brands, I definitely feel Dawn is worth the price.
Samantha P.
Ewing, VA
Perfect for washing dishes traditionally. I also love the bathe my dogs in it if and when they eat fleas! They fall right off of them! This dish soap does it's job and so much more within the household!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart