BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä116 Answers
Kelsey B.
Wildwood, MO
Dawn is by far the best dish soap! It is a little pricey, but you get what you pay for. I like to switch it up and sometimes get the foaming kind or the kind with olay, especially in the winter.
Jasmine H.
Vancouver
We always use the blue Dawn for dishes and is definitly preferred to other dish soaps we've tried. It cuts through the grease on our pots and pans but is gentle enough I've used it to give our dog a bath with her troubled skin! We will always buy Dawn!
Natasha C.
Reed City, MI
Dawn is the only thing i allow in my house hold. i am a dish soap snob. this is the only dishsoap that lasts the entire dish washing time it cuts grease like no other, it smells wonderful. i also use it on my dogs it helps with fleas. i have also heard it helps remove ticks never had a tick yet, knock on wood. i had a lady at the pound recommend that to me. not to mention dawn also gets blood stains out of laundry, as a pre-treat, and other stains dawn is affordable, there are always coupons for dawn, they are usually on on sale too, its an all around good product i could go on all day about my love for dawn, it was the only dish soap allowed in my grandmas kitchen, my mothers kitchen and now my kitchen. i bought a generic brand once because i was low on money. it was a nightmare.
Helen
This is my favorite brand and smell, the Dawn blue one. It's light enough that I can use it as hand soap in the kitchen. I don't have to water it down when I wash my dishes and it's not too concentrated where I have to waste water to rinse off my dishes.
Jessica W.
Dayton, TN
I use this detergent for everything. Stain removal on clothes (rinsing it completely clear before putting it in my washer), mixing it with vinegar to clean my shower, and of course using it to wash my dishes. My husband loves cooking with bacon fat, and this cuts through it with ease.
Jamie P.
Estacada, OR
Always my go-to. Never fails on performance and price. Works for most everything. I use it to clean up after my pets, my kid, my husband and everything in between. Will continue to buy.
Vanessa A.
Touchet, WA
Love Dawn dish soap! Cuts grease like nothing else! I have tried many dish soaps nothing beats dawn!! From motor oil, food grease, stuck on food, dirty dishes, etc. It's amazing!!
casie w.
Hazlehurst, GA
I absolutely love this brand! I use it to clean my greasy dishes and it works wonders. I also use this to clean my son's baby bottles and o feel safe knowing they are going to be clean.
Paula D.
Belleville, AR
I use a mixture of Dawn and plain white vinegar in a spray bottle for all-purpose kitchen cleaner.  Mid priced.  Does as it says, Green Apple scent makes my kitchen smell nice.
Andrea R.
Dawn is the only dish soap my family will use. It's affordable and gets the job done. It cuts through grease so easily. It's also gentle on your hands. You can use this on your clothes to get grease stains out!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?