BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Debbie W.
Only dish soap I use, when I'm dealing with greasy mess, you can depend on dawn, plus because dawn works on breaking down the grease and separating it, so that your hand are not into that gross greasy mess..
Corinne w.
Martinsburg , WV
I used to use Dawn dish soap all the time. And although I do think that it is a good product that is safe for the most part I think you can buy a greener and safer dish soap out there nowadays that dawn isn't my first choice.
Yordani Z.
Midvale, UT
I give this a five bcz it really cleans my dishes it removes any stains of oil of any kind of stain and it smells good really like this and have it on my kitchen i wish they have more many different sences.
Ashley B.
Philadelphia, PA
Dawn is a good dish washing soap but I feel its a hit or miss with the scent, sometimes I'm pleased and others I never want to wash my dishes with it again but I do anyway because I don't like wasting money.
Courtney S.
I used this product on our cat to get rid of flea and it was like magic! We also use it to handwash our pots and pans. I am shocked that it really is gentle for animals and some of our more sensitive dishes
Quinton A.
Huron, OH
Once again the only type of dish soap we use. It's smell is fine and it gets the job done. It cuts through grease and cleans everything the way a dish soap should and that's why that's all I'll ever use
Bonnie H.
Birmingham, AL
Dawn is my secret weapon for all purpose cleaning. Mix with a little peroxide to clean carpets, add to bleach to clean a white couch, and it is great for soaking dishes that are otherwise impossible to clean.
ashley w.
Big Rapids, MI
The only type of dish liquid my husband will buy. It works well on grease , however it doesn't have a good scent . It does amazing work for the price. Not expensive and cuts grease like it says it will.
Lorena Z.
Anaheim , CA
The best dish soap ever! It's amazing! Always repurchase. I use this to clean dirty dishes and my make up brushes with some olive oil fix together, leaves them clean and soft! Totally recommend this product!
Tracie D.
Harlingen , Tx
Dawn original is the best! Cleans dishes and leaves no greasy residue. It can be used from washing dishes, keeping garden pests away from your plants without harming them, to killing fleas on your pets!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?