BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
April M.
Chesterfield, SC
Dawn liquid detergent is a great product. It never leaves my dishes feeling greasy like other brands do. It works wonders on those hard to remove food particles that are left in casserole dishes. I would advise anyone to try it.
Gisella M.
Holly Ridge, NC
This product is so useful not just for dishes but when you mix it with other products it's good for removing stains, cleaning the tubs and a whole bunch of other things.
Lisa W.
I love the original Dawn dish soap. I love the smell as well as its ability to release grease. It also has so many other uses around the house that make it a must-have.
Michele M.
If i couldn't find anything else to use I'd go with this. It works and cleans dishes just fine and is cheap. I prefer other Dawn soaps but this one will get the job done.
katarina s.
akron, ohio
Will never use anything else . is not waterie cleans dishes with littlerie one pinch out the bottle . I use this all the hevtime I will never buy another one of dish soap
Rebekah K.
Virginia Beach, VA
I have tried to buy cheaper dish washing products and nothing works a great as this product!! I remember when my mother in law bought us a bunch of liquid detergets( not dawn) and I prayed for the day I could use dawn again.
Lisa L.
Twentynine Palms, CA
It gets the job done very well. It tends to dry out my hands which is fine since I need to for dishes. I only wish it was more natural but it is amazing and good value.
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Dawn has always been my dishwashing soap and I really like the smell of Green, Apple Blossom Scent, and the fact it is antibacterial. It is not harsh on my hands either.
Saree S.
Grand Forks, ND
I Only Use DAWN this is the most effective dish soap and I have had to wash dishes by hand for years. It works great and gets the grease and leftover food particles off!
I love using this dish soap, I have used it in many scents, used the antibacterial for the protection, the dawn olay for the hand's smoothness & the lovely scent.this dish soap is very good on grease. a little goes a long way.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?