BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11903)
marisol l.
I use this soap to wash my dishes and also dirty pots. I love it because it removes oil and I also use a little bit to disinfect my makeup brushes and clean my litter box.
Melissa J.
Edwardsburg, MI
The Best dish detergent out there. I will never use any other brand. Cleans well and does not dry out my skin when I do dishes. Also can be used for cleaning and stains.
Ashley N.
Winamac, IN
I love Dawn! Gets my dishes so clean, but I found it also has a second great purpose for me. It kills fleas on Dogs like no other and is way cheaper than most Dog shampoos!
victoria k.
This soap works well when I need to hand wash things like pots and pans, casserole dishes and baking sheets. It cleans well and rinses off without leaving residue behind.
Brooke B.
I love dawn dish soap I only use dawn I feel it works the best in your toughest dishes . I also use it to remove grease or cooking stains from clothing and it works amazing
Shelby H.
I use this for everything! Mix it with apple vinegar to clean my makeup brushes, it kills fleas on contact, it makes awesome bubbles for my kids. The list goes on and on.
Laura R.
Only soap I'll ever buy. Very very durable soap that kills grease and oil. Also, love that it is multipurpose. Can use to get stains out of most fabrics. Use on windows. Use as a shower cleaner. Just a very great dependable soap!
Christy P.
Mount Washington, KY
I just think Dawn it the best dish liquid. It works great to cut the grease on my dishes and helps loosen the stuck on food better that any other dish soap i have tried.
Devyn S.
Buford, GA
This stuff totally makes scrubbing dishes easier. I've used almost every other kind of dish soap and I've never had a problem with Dawn. A little bit goes a very long way.
Terrence S.
Cincinnati, OH
Nothing beats dawn when it comes to grease busting a family favorite the wide tried pushing some of brand that was blue I told her I wanted Dawn and no other in my house
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?