BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä116 Answers
Vanessa A.
Bakersfield
Gets everything off! My husband even uses it for oil and gunk on his hands. I usually buy it at target since they have good prices. Im very satisfied with this product and would buy again.
Lesley A.
Good for cleaning make up brushes! And great on dishes . And has a nice not strong scent. I was not disappointed at all with the soap and was truly effective and the results I got were nice as well I purchased at Walmart and I would buy it again any time.
Lesley S.
Mooreville, MS
We use Dawn for everything. Grease fighting dishes, to wash dIrty work hats, stain fighting on clothes, to wash cars & dirty dogs too! It has so many different uses, we dare not change!
Alex H.
Santa Ana, CA
This is the soap we generally use all the time at my household. It helps with getting food grime off of plates, cups, etc. Great scent. Makes washing dishes way more bearable at times. Lol
lisa n.
Saint Helen, MI
Love dawn best for greasey messes and it keeps alot of suds even in hard water  smells good  very reasonably priced you can buy it just about everywhere and you only have to use a little
Karina P.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn is my favorite dish soap and the only one I will use! Gets all grease out and takes out stains in clothes! Always stock up at Sam's to make sure I never run out All pros no cons
Elyssa F.
Natchitoches, LA
Mega Parent Expert
We always buy Dawn for the house. Nothing else cleans the dishes better. It is a very effective product, it comes in different scents, doesn't leave a residue. To price can't be beat.....
Elvira R.
Done it does its job it gets rid of hard degrees and it's an excellent product to use I would highly recommend it for every single person it makes a job easier this is an excellent product
Izabella F.
lexington
This is the only dish soap we use at my house! It works so well you can actually say goodbye to stains and grease!!! So if you need a good strong soap here is what you need to buy for yourself!
Lauren T.
My mom and I bought this at the store because it was on sale, and we fell in love! We got a giant refill-type bottle of the Apple Blossom, and OH MY GOSH! It smells amazing! We used to use Palmolive, which always smelled like soap and chemicals, whereas the Dawn apple blossom soap just smells so refreshing and clean, without having to smell harsh like soap and chemically. Plus Dawn supposedly helps wildlife; it's used to help clean the animals affected by oil leaks in the oceans and such. Not to mention, this stuff really does work to get grease and stuck-on food off your cook wear and plates.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?