BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12039)
Karalyn B.
Cooperstown, ND
Love Dawn dish soap. It's the only kind I buy. I do like the Dawn Olay version they have. I have dry hands anyway, so if it can help keep a little of that moisture I'm happy!
Lori L.
Crestview, FL
My favorite for multiple applications. Great at the basics of dishwashers, no residue. Also works great for bathing dirty dogs that get covered in greasy or sticky substances.
Chelsea H.
Auburn, AL
Dawn is a super soap!! It has so many uses!! I have found that dawn is also a secret stain remover! I also use it to bathe my dog especially if she has gotten any fleas on her!
Blanca V.
Malin, OR
I use this all the time its the only dish soap I will buy its awesome and a little bit goes a log way. it gets rid of grease easily and smells great. your dishes will thank you :)
Rachel L.
If I'm going to wash dishes by hand, and I do, why not just do it right the first time? Dawn cuts the grease the first time, every time. It's the only dishwashing liquid I buy.
Hezar K.
I love dawn liquid dish soap. It's highly concentrated that's tough on grease not only on plates but also cleaning greased areas like the vent hood and its surrounding cabinets.
Pearl C.
Pearland, TX
This is the only dishwashing soap brand I use. It's not overly slippery like some other brands and it does not dry out your hands either. It definitely does get rid of the grease when washing oily dishes. A most preferred brand indeed!
Clarissa M.
Midway, TN
I've always used Dawn. Since the first time my mom had me do dishes at age six. Not only does it the best dishwashing liquid but I've also used it to bathe pets and put it in the wash with my husbands work clothes to remove grease stains!
Elizabeth B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the ONLY dishwashing liquid I use! I get the big one from my wholesale clud and it lasts about 2 months. All the others don,t get as sudsy and will have to use more, but with dawn... just a drop goes a long way. Great with grease.
Crushondra S.
Huntsville, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn is the only dishwashing liquid I use in my household. It cleans the dishes,get rid of the grease and oils, the quality is very affordable, and can be use on another messes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?