BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä116 Answers
Misty C.
Muskogee, OK
I love Dawn. To me this is the only brand that doesn't leave my dishes feeling greasy or with a film on them if I forgot something and washed it in my greasy water after I washed my skillets
Cj N Sarah R.
Sanford, NC
Hands down best dish soap ever I don't just use this for dishes but it's great for cleaning my carpets as well or grease off my grease monkey husband!
Celina C.
N Las Vegas, NV
Very very very soapy I love this , it's helps take hard stuck on food and gives my dishes a squeeky clean great on your hands I also wash my dishes by hand so my hands are never dry or cracky .
Alexandria A.
Martinez
Works on EVERYTHING. The BEST dish soap ever. It's even multipurpose! If you are ever in a pinch and need to get fleas off your animal, THIS KILLS THE FLEAS ,but is safe for use on animals.
Miranda G.
Cortland, OH
I am forever using blue Dawn! It serves many uses besides dishes. It's great to get rid of fleas on pets and if you wash your hair with it about once a month it removes all of the build up!
dylan a.
Meridian, ID
I love dawn dish soap! Not only does it help animals but it also helps me wash dishes! It really sparkles and shines! and smells great. removes grease and oil by the snap of your fingers!
Cassie K.
Tried and true product. A little goes a long way, but it never fails to actually perform. I also really like the smell of the original Dawn soap. However there's so many different variations now, and i really like the combined Dawn/Olay one as well. Will always use this as my dish soap.
Rachel G.
Farmington, AR
This is the standard for a reason. It just works. I don't know what a difference the blue color makes, or even if it's that, but this works better than all the other dish soaps I've tried.
Cara K.
Nothing can beat old fashioned Dawn dish soap! It cuts through the greasy dishes in no time! It also works when you combine it with other household products as an effective stain remover.
Elvira R.
Done it does its job it gets rid of hard degrees and it's an excellent product to use I would highly recommend it for every single person it makes a job easier this is an excellent product
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?