BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
victoria k.
This soap works well when I need to hand wash things like pots and pans, casserole dishes and baking sheets. It cleans well and rinses off without leaving residue behind.
Marco C.
San Diego, CA
This that I used on my daily basic it removes stains more easily basically it gets the job plus it's smell so good I have used this product until this day I obsuly love it
Christopher B.
La Fayette, GA
Are you a mechanic? Are you accidentally stuck without some style of gritty awesome soap to clean off the grime? CONGRADULATIONS! You're not completely screwed if you have dawn soap around! It breaks off all those nasty grimy oils.
Charisse B.
Litchfield, MN
This is the only brand I use. I have tried other brands but they just don't cut the grease and grime. I will never buy any other brand. Actually I just bought some today.
Monique G.
Worth, IL
Dawn is always my go-to dish soap. It can get ANYTHING off of my dishes and smells great! I also use it on tough stains on my clothes and it gets the stain out every time.
marisol l.
I use this soap to wash my dishes and also dirty pots. I love it because it removes oil and I also use a little bit to disinfect my makeup brushes and clean my litter box.
Kyla P.
Great dish washing liquid. It is great at removing grease and dirt. It is not watery like some other dish washing liquids. You do not need to use a lot to get the job down.
Ashley N.
Winamac, IN
I love Dawn! Gets my dishes so clean, but I found it also has a second great purpose for me. It kills fleas on Dogs like no other and is way cheaper than most Dog shampoos!
Shelby H.
I use this for everything! Mix it with apple vinegar to clean my makeup brushes, it kills fleas on contact, it makes awesome bubbles for my kids. The list goes on and on.
Tiffany N.
Dagsboro, DE
The ONLY dish soap I like and use!! My mom uses/used Dawn and now so do I . I have tried other products, but I love Dawn. It lasts a long time, you don't need to use a lot to wash dishes, and it is great as a shampoo for pets.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?