BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Samantha W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I will not hand wash my dishes unless I have so Dawn on hand. It cuts through all the grease and grime and actually gets my dishes completely clean. It's not rough on my hands either!
Laura B.
Swartz Creek, MI
I'm not picky about many brands, but I hands-down will not use any other type of dishwashing liquid. Dawn is my absolute favorite, I even use it to get grease stains out of laundry!
Angie D.
Wynantskill, NY
What else can be said about this awesome product! It can be used for so many things ,laundry ,dishes ,greasy mess in the garage. practically anything! And I love the wildlife support!
Jeanette C.
Albuquerque, NM
Dawn can do it all. It cleans hard stuck on food off dishes. It kills grease in its tracks. It even can be used to remove grease stains off clothing. Dawn is a must have in our house.
April W.
Tellico Plains, TN
Dawn dish soap is very versatile. It can be used for cleaning dishes of course but can also be used to remove stains from your vehicle's interior. I recently spilled BBQ in my seat and with a little dawn dish soap and warm water, it came right out!
Maritza C.
Oxnard, CA
If there is own thing I love about this product is how gentle it is on my hands and tough on the grease. I use it for everything and at times I use it to pretreat stains in clothing.
Megan R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I love dawn. I won't use any other dish soap. A little goes a long way. My dishes are so clean with dawn. It's also great to use when your child decides to rub Vaseline in their hair.
MaryAnn H.
This is a great product if you use Dawn dish detergent normally. I personally don't however I'd recommend it.
I've bought it once and it works super well. It smells great and the price is good for the cleaning it does.
Lorena R.
E Stroudsburg, PA
My favorite dish soap of all time. I would never use any other brand in my home. This product and not very expensive. It really cuts the grease out and makes washing dishes a breeze.
morgan w.
Chattanooga, TN
I feel like this is a good product, but to expensive. I feel like it does the exact same job as cheaper brands. Although it does do good cleaning my dogs when they get really dirty.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?