BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11900)
Amanda K.
Madison, WI
I normally go for the store brand, but dawn does the best job using the least amount of product. Plus you can donate to the wildlife find when you buy it! Go to their website!
Jenna R.
I love using dawn but if I use it too often I notice it dries out my hands :( but it is the best soap for getting food and grease off of things. and the smell isn't bad either
Roxanne B.
FORT WORTH, TX
We use this soap for a HUGE array of tasks in our house and NEVER fails! Grease fell on shirt, use Dawn. Cleaning white converse, use Dawn. Ect...this endless possibilities.
Lisa B.
Youngstown, OH
We have tried just about every brand over the years and hands down Dawn takes the prize. It cost more than the others but this is a prime example of you get what you pay for.
Lauren K.
Great for its purpose, and does not leave a film. Easy lather. Plus: if you get a bad temporary dye-job, just wash 1-2 x with this soap. Will pull the color out. Only issue is that it dries everything. Hands seem to crack with this.
Brittany J.
Dawn dish soap is my favorite. although this one is not my favorite it does get the job done. its the original so it doesn't smell all that great or anything. but Dawn is Dawn.
Rebecca A.
Brewton, AL
I have tried the cheaper brands but always come back to Dawn. It takes less soap and the suds stay for along time. Great at cutting grease and it does not dry out my hands.
Courtney W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Dawn is one of the only brands I use for dish soap.I love all the scents that it comes in.I love how strong the smell is wile I am washing my dishes and its hard on grease.
Anne S.
Great product, it works wonders on all sorts of grease and food. It makes dish washing easy and fast. I don't have to use a lot of detergent to do a sink full of dishes.
Chelsie P.
Citrus Hts, CA
Dawn, you are great! I love this! I use it to wash my car, my dishes, my hands! I have used it to wash a parrot, a chicken and dogs! Safe, and an all around fantastic soap
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?