BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Victoria M.
Lacombe, LA
This is the only dish soap I use. I use it at home and at work. Works great. Cuts through anything I need it to. Smell is good as well. Price is also very affordable. I highly recommend this.
Karina P.
San Antonio, TX
Dawn is my favorite dish soap and the only one I will use! Gets all grease out and takes out stains in clothes! Always stock up at Sam's to make sure I never run out All pros no cons
Andrea R.
Dawn is the only dish soap my family will use. It's affordable and gets the job done. It cuts through grease so easily. It's also gentle on your hands. You can use this on your clothes to get grease stains out!
Evan B.
We have tried an off-brand dish soap before but it was not as good as Dawn. Dawn normally seems to get the job done. It is not the cheapest normally, but it is a good product and can be worth the extra sometimes. We will definitely buy Dawn soap again.
Kayla W.
Portageville, MO
All I ever use for my dishes! Only one I will probably ever use! It gets my dishes clean & I don't have to worry about it breaking out my hands. You can also you it for laundry hacks!

Jasmine H.
Vancouver
We always use the blue Dawn for dishes and is definitly preferred to other dish soaps we've tried. It cuts through the grease on our pots and pans but is gentle enough I've used it to give our dog a bath with her troubled skin! We will always buy Dawn!
casie w.
Hazlehurst, GA
I absolutely love this brand! I use it to clean my greasy dishes and it works wonders. I also use this to clean my son's baby bottles and o feel safe knowing they are going to be clean.
Taylor D.
Dawn dishsoap is always something good to have on hand especially when having pets. We travel a lot with our dog so if he were to get fleas while on a hike or in a yard we have a quick fix!
Kaileigh E.
Chester, OK
I used to use cheap dish soap and my dishes would still feel dirty. My mother in law talked me into buying Dawn & ive never went back. Amazing stuff! My dishes have never felt so clean.
Chelsea A.
Penitas, TX
Works really well I like that it suds up a lot. A little hoes a long way. My dishes smell great and not like wet sponge. I love the original scent but will try different ones next time.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?