BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11983)
Kelci L.
Gibsonville, NC
Hands down the best liquid dish soap. It can be used for several different uses as well! It has a clean fresh scent to it. I would recommend it to anyone! Gets the job done!
Bethzaida R.
Brooklyn, Ny
I love it this the best dishwashing liquid. Just a little drop and its cleans the plates. The grease comes out easily. Most of the time I get it for 0.99 and I could buy a few.
Leticia P.
Chilhowie, VA
I really like Dawn dishwashing liquid. I actually use Gain for my dishes but when it comes to everything else, I always use Dawn-in the original scent. It makes my showers shine!
Elizabeth C.
Auburndale, FL
Dawn is the best. They could do more scents then they do now though. I use it all the time whenever I wash the dishes. I love this detergent because of its super cleaning power
Melissa P.
Sherman, TX
This dawn blue dish soap is the only dish soap I will use. Always effectively cleans my dishes and it is the only color that removes fleas from dogs and cats for some reason...
Cynthia J.
Laredo, TX
This is a wonderful product. Its is very efficient since you only need a small amount to get A LOT of suds!! It is great on dishes and on my hands!! I definitely love this soap!
Der L.
Mankato, MN
THIS STUFF WORKS ON GREASE! and if you want to clean surfaces, it smells and does its job very good! It leaves it super clean and the best thing is that it smells super good
Denise R.
Matthews, NC
This is the only dishwashing detergent I use - I have used it for over 20 years dedicated to this product. I holds the scent, cuts grease instantly and lasts a long time. I won't use any other product because Dawn is the absolute best.
Lisa D.
Canton, SD
Nothing works as good as Dawn soap. It's not just for dishes. If you search for cleaning products on Pinterest, there are some good ones to mix up yourself using it as one of just a few ingredients.
Sharon B.
Liberty, KY
Dawn to me is the best out of all the dish detergent that there is. It is the only that I can find that will cut grease off of your dishes and believe me I have tried a lot of different dish detergents and have always went back to Dawn...
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?