BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Christine s.
Brandon, VT
If you wash dishes, you can not beat the cleaning power of dawn. Don't waste your money on anything else. Seriously let it sit in pan or with grease and hot water. It does the work for you!
Yasmine R.
Murrieta, CA
This dish washing soap is really effective It keeps your dishes clean and you can find it everywhere. The scent is decent, I usually like Palmolive because it smells so good and makes me want to actually do dishes.
Jessie M.
Memphis , TN
The soap lasts forever because you don't have to use a lot in a use. The scent is clean. It's a very effective product, and cleans well. Great price, and I will continue to buy this product.
Denise D.
Yakima
Love this dish soap! It is tough on grease, a little goes a long ways. I buy the big can at Costco, lot cheaper​ if bought in bulk. I even use this soap to give my dogs a bath when they​ have fleas, it works wonders. I totally recommend this product.
Jessica T.
Tulsa
Best grease cutter, ever! We use this on our dishes, my husband's work clothes and for his after work shower. We won't use any other soap to get through all of the grease we see in our house!
Misty C.
Muskogee, OK
I love Dawn. To me this is the only brand that doesn't leave my dishes feeling greasy or with a film on them if I forgot something and washed it in my greasy water after I washed my skillets
Alexandria A.
Martinez
Works on EVERYTHING. The BEST dish soap ever. It's even multipurpose! If you are ever in a pinch and need to get fleas off your animal, THIS KILLS THE FLEAS ,but is safe for use on animals.
Celina C.
N Las Vegas, NV
Very very very soapy I love this , it's helps take hard stuck on food and gives my dishes a squeeky clean great on your hands I also wash my dishes by hand so my hands are never dry or cracky .
Cj N Sarah R.
Sanford, NC
Hands down best dish soap ever I don't just use this for dishes but it's great for cleaning my carpets as well or grease off my grease monkey husband!
Miranda G.
Cortland, OH
I am forever using blue Dawn! It serves many uses besides dishes. It's great to get rid of fleas on pets and if you wash your hair with it about once a month it removes all of the build up!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?