BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Leia L.
Quincy , IL
This stuff is a tried and true product! Even if you are on a budget this is necessary. Cheaper products you need 3x the amount!! This only requires a teensy amount. This also makes your dishes squeaky clean. Grease, grime, caked on crud... all gone! This has been a staple in my home for YEARS!!
Sharon P.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I was actually disappointed because since it's Dawn concentrated you would think that you would need as much of it the bottle was half the size but it still is not concentrated to me because I still have the used about the same amount of out of it to get my stuff clean
Carissa C.
Mandeville, LA
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original is like one of the best products I've ever seen in my life. It kills fleas on my dog, soothes his allergy irritated skin period cuts through Grease super easily. I even use it in the pressure washer to clean my house . I love blue Dawn
Bree D.
Liberty
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is he ONLY dish detergent I have in my house. Ever! I get it at my local dollar store. There's always a deal going on for dawn. I love the scent, how it really cuts threw grease. It's not pricy what so ever. I'd recommend it to everyone. I love how it cleans my hands. My husband works with grease and dawn takes all the grime off the first time. And you don't have to use a lot. Nothing bad to say about dawn. I ❤️ it!
Kimberly M.
Lyles, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is hands down my favorite product to use in the kitchen!  It works the best on greasy dishes and I even use the Cascade with Dawn pods in my dishwasher.  I would say the best place to purchase would be the Dollar Store for the best price.  I definitely keep Dawn in my house!
Lexi N.
Proctorville, OH
We use dawn to clean everything in our house from the dishes all the way to our pets. I love using the dish soap for it's legitimate purposes but it was a life saver when our dog and cat got fleas last summer. When we gave the animals baths in dawn it killed 3/4 of the fleas instantly and made it easier for us to get rid of the rest on our fur babies!
Malija D.
Temple Terr, FL
I love it. It gets out Tuff stains and i don't have to use a lot of it. One drop of dawn can get anything stains out. Dawn is now my favorite dishwashing detergent.  Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my absolute FAVORITE liquid dish detergent. Not only do I use it to clean my dishes but I use it on animals that have fleas because it suffocates the bugs without irritating skin on the animals themselves. I also use this to clean my makeup brushes (mixed with water and vinegar) and it works like a charm! My brushes ALWAYS come out looking brand new and smell good because of the smell of this soap!
Samantha G.
Emporia
Great for dishes(even those nasty greasy dishes). Not only do i use it on dishes but  I also use it on laundry. Husband works construction so his clothes can get extremely filthy. Works great for removing makeup stains from clothing too. My mother has sensitive skin and has to be careful what she uses.Guess what she uses dawn dish sop. great prices and i purchase from walmart or dollar general.
Estefany N.
Texas
My family has used this detergent since I can remember. It is great priced and comes in many great scents. I enjoy the classic blue one. I only need a few drops and it gets so soapy to clean all the dishes. Being in college now, I still buy this for my dorm. When the dog has not had a bath in a while we can count on the gentleness of Dawn to clean her real well without being harmful . Love that about it!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?