BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Nicole P.
Highland, NY
This is the only brand of dish soap That we use in my household Great value, smells fantastic and is gentle on my hands. Gives a great clean feeling and I can pick it up at just about any store. Will continue to buy!
Amelia H.
I use dawn soap. Any scent but this brand for my dishes. It works well , the soap stays for a long time. It’s a good price. The scent isn’t too bad but it leaves my hands feeling rubbery so I’d use gloves when washing
Kat A.
Los Angeles , CA
Really like this soap. Although my go to are citrus soaps because it helps the sponge not get that nasty smell, I like this one. Make sure to have a moisturizer in hand too, because it will leave your with dry hands.
Lorissa Q.
San Benito
Great product, I wouldn’t change to any other dish soap. I use for different stains in clothes . My husband is allergic to certain soaps and uses this when he has a reaction so it’s a multi ya soap in my household 👍🏻
Rachel T.
Calumet
This is hands down the best dish soap that I have ever used. It works wonders on nasty, burnt on crud. I also used it for giving my dog and cat baths when they had fleas and the fleas we're gone within a couple weeks.
mackenzie l.
Eagle Bay, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is one of my favorite brands of dish soap. It comes at a good price and works really well. I like how it cleans and doesn’t leave a residue behind at all. I got this from a local drugstore and I will buy again.
S Λ.
Fayetteville, AR
I mean they save animals from natural disasters!!!! Why wouldn’t love them? It’s my go-to. My mom has been using it since before I was born and passed the legacy down to me! Great and gentle and gets the job done :)
Emily K.
I like to keep Dawn original on hand at our house because it’s good for so many things! It’s not limited to what it can do with dirty dishes, but is a useful cleaner for laundry stains and other household cleanup.
Megan T.
salisbury , MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Swearrrrr by some dawn. Works for literally everything. Not only does it clean the dishes damn good, you put a lil tiny drop in some water & it makes a great makeup brush cleaner. Works amazing. and how convenient!
Briana R.
This is really good for dishes it takes the tough grease stains out and it has a really nice scent it has a smooth texture and it has a good value it is not too pricey and it is a good product I would buy it again
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?