BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Pam Joe G.
Pleasant Hill, MO
I like the original Dawn the best because of the way it cuts grease. It works. It smells good, it works good and the price is fair. I never use anything else. Why be disappointed. I enjoy using this at my kitchen sink so I plan on sticking with it. A pleasure to use.
Gianni D.
Philadelphia, PA
Dawn is the best for getting grease out of things. It's super affordable and it gets the job done. I would recommend anyone to use Dawn. In my opinion, there are no cons. It's very effective and get's the grease out like it's water. If you cook with grease, use Dawn!
Sheba J.
I love dawn ever since they had the commercials showing them getting grease out of birds i thought they were over exaggerating, but they are not & a good tip for people that use beauty blenders the liquid dish soap cleans the makeup in the beauty blender like a charm
Lauren H.
Orlando, FL
I am a huge fan of the original scent dawn. I love the way that this cleans, it cuts grease off of everything I need it to and it never fails. I've tried other brands but I'm never as satisfied as I am when I use this. I constantly buy and would definitely recommend.
Nina L.
Savannah, GA
Dawn is great! grease comes off quick! i love trying out the different scents, but original is my go to. i honestly don't have any cons about this items, the pros is that it cleans everything great. i handwash dishes and they never feel greasy after washing everything
Jessica H.
Millersville, PA
I absolutely love this stuff! Its great to have the refill bottle when your regular size runs out. I go through so much of this because it gets every baby stain available out in the washer. Plus cleans grease and grim and is safer for children then some other brands.
Estefania T.
San Antonio, TX
A little goes a long way with this dishwashing soap! it lasts a long time if you use it properly! My go to dish soap because it works wonders and it is gets all the grease out! I just love this soap it is definitely the king of all dish soap! I definitely recommend!
I have tried other dish liquids and even other dawn dish liquids and I always fall back to the original. It just seems to work them best. It's thicker and suds up the best. I use it for grease stains on my boyfriends work clothes and it get it out almost every time.
Marjan M.
Reseda, CA
This stuff is soft and smells amazing. I don't mind washing the dishes thanks to the dawn dish soap. It leaves my dishes crystal clean but also softens my hands as I wash away! The price is decent and can be found at target and CVS. I would recommend this to others.
Jennifer B.
Greenacres, WA
This dishwashing liquid works great. A little bit goes a long way. It bubbles up nicely, and you only need a little bit at a time to get the job done. It also cuts grease well and gets dishes really clean. I also use it with water to kill aphids on my pepper plants.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?