BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Feyzanur D.
Its so effecive with cleansing. It smells soooo good. Value is great for the proce. Its so effective and cleans so nice. I would never even try another dish soap because i already love this one
Brittany C.
I love this dish soap it never disappoints. Very effective gets the dishes clean. I would say that this dish soap is not bad on price. I usually buy mine at Walmart or Kroger. I would buy again as always
Jenny B.
Dallas, TX
I only use dawn because it really knocks out Grease and stains with out soaking them. Smells good and doesn't dry out your hands. I also use dawn to wash my dogs. It kills fleas if there are any.
Jessica G.
El Monte, CA
I love this dish soap. It lasts for a good while and if you dilute it with water it lasts even longer. The scent is amazing. And I usually add a small Tupper with water, add soap , and use my sponge.
Danielle A.
Love love love this! It really gets the dirt and grime off my dishes without leaving streaks or a weird film on top of the dishes. I've tried others but this is by far the best one I've found.
Francesca M.
Philadelphia , PA
Dawn is a fantastic product. I can always count on it to get out baked on foods off of my dishes. I also use dawn as a spot treatment for laundry to get any grease stains out and it works like a charm
Ashley S.
Dawn dish soap has always been the soap used in my house since I was a kid. It seems to clean more than any other product I've tried. It also doesn't dry my hands out as much as other products.
Maisie M.
Original Dawn is the dish soap I always go back to. No ahve tried other products and always go back to dawn. Great sent that doesn't stay on the dishes after washing. Breaks threw grease and baked on food making cleaning easy. Leaves my hands soft and not dried out.
Viviana C.
Ramona, CA
Classic dish soap. Works well for washing my pots and pans because it really works into the grease after I've been cooking. Love that it leaves them so clean and there's no greasy residue left
maryam z.
My husband and I love using Dawn. It's the only detergent that we get. We've tried other brands and they don't seem to do do the job as well as dawn. With Dawn, it gets out those though and hard to remove food stains, removes grease and any other unwanted nastyness and it smells great. We've had out big bottle of Dawn for over 6 months now and we're still at a quarter of the bottle. A little goes a long way and we do the dishes everyday, especially when you have three little ones getting everything dirty, lol. And another great thing about Dawn is that it doesn't leave a residue on the glass. Glass comes out crystal clear =)
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?