BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Rebecca F.
Mustang, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is the only soap i use. not only does it do wonders on your dishes, but it doesn't dry out your hands to bad either. its the only one i can use without getting red and ichey hands.
Yazmin G.
Hanover Park, IL
It's not only good for cleaning your dishes but, it's great if you have a stubborn stain on your clothes. Everyone needs this in case something happens it's the go to item.ďżź
Phandy S.
Long Beach, CA
Works great. Cut the grease right out and gentle on hand. I like how dawn have different types to satisfy your needs. Ex: overnight soaking power (my fave), antibacterial, etc.
Jazz L.
Lakeland, FL
My family has been using this brand for years. This soap does great causes from dirty dishies all the way from saving the wildlife from the oil spill. It goes a long way too.
Lynn T.
Dawn dish wash has a nice scent and is known to help eliminate fleas off of pets and is safe! I have washed my dogs with dawn beginning at the neck so that the fleas done spread and it helps!! It also leaves my dishes squeaky clean!
shannon b.
Clarksville, TN
The best dish soap on the market! Trusted and loved. Does the job and does it well the first time! If it is good enough for oil spills, then you know it is good for your home
Deanna D.
Chuckey, TN
Dawn has to be one of my top choice if not THE top choice for dishwashing liquid. I live in a home were we have to hand wash all our dishes and I've tried several different brands of dishwashing liquid. Dawn is the best of the bunch!
Jackeline P.
Orlando, FL
I love Dawn, it cuts through grease faster, cutting my dish washing time in half. And since I am constantly doing dishes, I appreciate that it does not make my hands rough.
Klaudia K.
Brooklyn, NY
Dawn is the only dish-washing liquid I use. It is soft on hands but gets the job done on the dishes. I also use it on my shirt or pants if I accidentally make a stain. A little dime sized portion mixed with water takes the stain away.
Vanessa C.
Mission, TX
Ever since i can remember my mom has used this and i use it to. If i ever buy something other than DAWN I'm just not satisfied with the results. I love dawn because it does an excellent work at leaving no trace of grease whatsoever.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?