BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Karla T.
Evans Mills, NY
Oh my god I love dawn love the smell it reminds me when I was growing up an my mother would do the dishes it takes me back home but it also works great on greased pots and pans also on washing my car too
Karmen V.
Battle Creek, MI
I love Dawn dish soap. It gets dishes clean, cuts through grease and grime, and never dries out my hands. Although it might not be as cheap as other brands, I definitely feel Dawn is worth the price.
Stacey M.
Granbury
Dawn Blue is my favorite spot cleaner in my laundry. I use full strength for dishes and pet baths, I dilute it with water in a spray bottle for spot cleaning carpets and upholstery. Dawn Blue does it all!
Amber R.
Bruceville, TX
I love Dawn blue! I don't only use it to was my dishs. I use it in my mop water,and to give my dogs a bath! Kills fleas!! Great value.The scent is alright. Very best product. Been using it for years!
Priscilla K.
I've tried several other brands but I always come back to dawn original! It cleans so well and it is soft on my hands. I also love using it to remove stains from clothes. The original blue is the best.
Melissa H.
Spotsylvania, VA
Household favorite! We use the dishwasher 90% of the time but use dawn for anything hard to remove or hand washing as well as stain removal on carpets and clothes. Great product and very reasonable price!
EStephanie M.
Clearfield , UT
This dish soaps leave dishes crystal clean. I also use it in a spray to help keep stains off my children's clothes. The smell is great! You can purchase it at Walmart. I continue to buy this product!
Crystal C.
Oak Hill, OH
Dawn is the ONLY dishwashing detergent that I use however I just don't like this one. I have to use to much at one time. Good price though but I'd rather pay extra for the concentrated ones than this.
Does the job, safe on skin, safe on animals but gets the gross stuff! Not only do I use this for my dishes but if your pets have fleas this stuff kills the fleas without harming your snuggle buddy ☺️
Alicia F.
Hutto, TX
Dawn is good. I prefer to use other products like the method brand and j.r. Watkins. Dawn does get super soapy and works. It's just my preference not to use it all the time. Less chemicals the better.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?