BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?171 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Debbie W.
Only dish soap I use, when I'm dealing with greasy mess, you can depend on dawn, plus because dawn works on breaking down the grease and separating it, so that your hand are not into that gross greasy mess..
Jossie B.
Lynwood, CA
I love this because it removes every single stain in the dishes. It removes all oils and I absolutely love how it does the job for me. I love the smell & I also use it to bathe my dog. I recommend to anyone!
Terri E.
Madison Hts, VA
I use this on my dishes of course but did yall know that dawn is also a great thing for fleas & ticks on animals! Same as a flea bath! Soak them in it for a couple of minutes & watch the fleas fall off dead!
Kaylee T.
Farmington, NM
This is my dishes squeaky clean and gets all the hard stains off hard water and everything it also smells amazing It's also safe for animals which is good because I have lots of pets and it's OK for children
Rachel A.
I can't remember the last time that I bought a different dish soap. I love that this isn't too harsh on my hands, its smell doesn't bother me, and it gets the dishes clean. Not much more you can ask for.
Jennifer C.
It is an effective dish soap, and I tend to go with the traditional original scent, because I know it is something that I like. You don't need to use a lot of this, as it is very concentrated, which is nice.
Toni F.
Roswell, GA
This is the only soap that smells good AND works, Unfortunately it has methylisothiazolinone in it. A common cleaning ingredient that my partner is highly allergic to him. So, I get to do all of the dishes.
Hailey H.
I love the scent of this. It cleans dishes as well as a host of other household areas. Keep coming back to this for dishes that can't go in the dishwasher, and it works very well. A little goes a long way.
Michelle W.
Hyde Park, UT
DAWN dishwashing liquid is one of the few things I simply can't live without. I keep it on hand all the time. Not only does it make my dishes less greasy and feel cleaner but the scents are great as well.
Terry L.
Pekin, IL
Dawn dish soap is the best at getting my dishes clean. It cuts the grease and my hands aren't all dried out. Dawn has been my go to for over 25 years. I have tried others, but always go back to the best.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?