BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Kinsley R.
Anderson , Sc
We just got a 6 week old puppy. Unfortunately he had fleas and is too young to get the pill for it. We washed him in dawn and the fleas were just falling off of him dead! It's the only thing that actually worked
Lorena Z.
Anaheim, CA
The best dish soap ever! It's amazing! Always repurchase. I use this to clean dirty dishes and my make up brushes with some olive oil fix together, leaves them clean and soft! Totally recommend this product!
Akeele J.
Jackson, MS
I love using Dawn products no matter what type, especially if I'm not on a tight budget. It's great for cutting grease and getting dishes clean. I also use it as an alternative to clean my makeup brushes.
Lauren F.
Framingham, MA
Dawn is my favorite brand for my kitchen dishes. It may be the commercials where they clean the ducks from the oil spills that was on TV years ago, but I still do not use anything else. It doesn't leave my hands especially soft, but it does not leave them as dry as some other brands
Annie Y.
Spartanburg, SC
My favorite dish soap. Cuts through the grease and leave dishes clean. I also use it for other things like cleaning my make up brushes and getting stains out. Multiple uses for this incredible dish soap.
Naomi S.
Dawn is one of the trusted dis soap companies that I have been using for years now. It leaves pot, plates, cups, etc. clean and looking spotless. Dawn is also one of the most affordable dish wash companies.
Tracie D.
Harlingen , Tx
Dawn original is the best! Cleans dishes and leaves no greasy residue. It can be used from washing dishes, keeping garden pests away from your plants without harming them, to killing fleas on your pets!
Yordani Z.
Midvale, UT
I give this a five bcz it really cleans my dishes it removes any stains of oil of any kind of stain and it smells good really like this and have it on my kitchen i wish they have more many different sences.
Ashley B.
Philadelphia, PA
Dawn is a good dish washing soap but I feel its a hit or miss with the scent, sometimes I'm pleased and others I never want to wash my dishes with it again but I do anyway because I don't like wasting money.
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Dawn is my favorite dish detergent. It comes in many great smelling scents. The detergent last me awhile as well. In the kitchen I also use it as a hand soap. Keeps my hands silky smooth and smelling great.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?