BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?169 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Rachel L.
I love Dawn dish soap. Especially the green apple scent, which is my favorite. It wells very well on dishes and can be used for other things as well. I love the pictures/commercials on how they use Dawn soap on animals who have been effected by oil spills. It's strong, yet gentle.
Priscilla K.
I've tried several other brands but I always come back to dawn original! It cleans so well and it is soft on my hands. I also love using it to remove stains from clothes. The original blue is the best.
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Dawn is the only diswashing liquid I use in my home. It cuts through all the grease & is gentle on my hands. My hands don't become dryed out from washing dishes with Dawn. Dawn comes in different scents too!
Ann F.
Minneapolis, MN
I love Dawn Dish Soap. My brother in law uses it as body wash, and as a mechanic, it cleans all the grease off him, as gently as it does on dishes. Its a great value, as a little bit goes a long way.
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
Blue Dawn has been my go to dish soap for the last 20 years. Nothing else cuts grease and cleans dishs better than Dawn! I tried a few different brands here and there and it only made Dawn stand out even more!
Does the job, safe on skin, safe on animals but gets the gross stuff! Not only do I use this for my dishes but if your pets have fleas this stuff kills the fleas without harming your snuggle buddy ☺️
Bethany B.
Oceanside, CA
I use this all the time, my husband is a military mechanic and this always gets out grease and oil in his clothes. He also uses it to remove it from his hands, I have no clue what I would do without it:)
Lori M.
Waco, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Blue Dawn dish soap is always one of my top choices in cleaning dishes. I've also used it to wash my dog, but don't do it every time because it will definitely dry out its skin. Anyway, blue Dawn is great!
Tiffanie P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I definitely prefer Dawn over any other dish soap I've tried. My favorite is green apple, although some of the other scents smell great too. It lathers up real well and cleans the dishes like it should.
Alicia F.
Hutto, TX
Dawn is good. I prefer to use other products like the method brand and j.r. Watkins. Dawn does get super soapy and works. It's just my preference not to use it all the time. Less chemicals the better.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?