BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11969)
Amber T.
Dublin, CA
The smell was ok I hate washing dishes by hand so I do not. My husband says it bubbles well but they do not last. You can get this item free or cheap with coupons every so often
Mrs Love M.
Visalia , CA
I love this, have always used this ever since I seen my mother use it, and an extra plus that I use on is to bathe my dog it keeps fleas ticks off them.. Win win dishes and clean dog
Stacy C.
Stone Mtn, GA
We only use Dawn in our house because we do a lot of frying and we refuse to have grease residue on our pots and pans. Dawn is the best and you will be sorry if you don't get it.
Lisa P.
Gainesville, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this product...not just for dishes! I use this for all my grease-based cleaning and laundry stains with excellent results. I will DEFINITELY purchase this again and again!
Rachel R.
Hackensack, NJ
Smells great. It really takes a tiny amount to clean a whole sink full of dishes. And you have to love Dawn for being the soap they use to clean off animals after oil spills.
Brienna O.
Dawn original is my go to soap for washing dishes, it smells amazing and gets my dishes clean! I also love using dawn for cleaning small areas at my house it's an amazing soap!
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
I've always used dawn and loved the results from it. It makes my dishes smell and get a good disinfected wash. I also love how they helped clean the animals during the oil spill!
sakeena a.
Lodi, CA
Its the only dish soap i buy that i have complete faith in! Cleanser for dishes and add to baking soda and water to clean just about all your tub and tile surfaces. I love dawn.
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Dawn is the go to for everything from deicer to washing dishes including ice pack and when mixed with peroxide it is a stain remover used by doctors for blood stains on lab coats
Mary S.
Philadelphia, PA
You can literally use dawn dish washing soap for ANYTHING! I always keep spare bottles in my home because you never know when you'll need it. The only dish soap I will purchase.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?