BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Julie H.
Philadelphia, PA
My dad was using dawn before I was born. It's the only dish detergent I use for my family it leaves our dishes extra clean and gets rid of grease very quickly. Highly recommended this product to all families.
Jessica R.
Scarbro , WV
This is the only dish soap I have ever used. The only one I will ever use. When you are always washing dishes or cleaning this is the product you want. A little can go a long way. Also great for flea
Kat T.
Carrboro, NC
Great product! Great for the price, it is very affordable. I repurchase this product consistently. I would recommend this to others as well! I think it is high quality and lasts a long time overall!!
Dylan C.
Brooklyn, NY
I honestly usually purchase Dawn because it's a good value, they partner to help animals who have been harmed by oil spills, and it works. When I wash dishes by hand, I won't use any other dish soap.
Gabrielle D.
Coraopolis, PA
Always buy dawn!
Smells fresh.
Cleans quickly and well.
Never need to do the dreaded smell test or double check to see if all the foods off!!!!
Wonderful.
Yoazin V.
Always buy dean for my dishes it helps remove all the grease from my pots & pans. The smell is also great. It makes a lot of bubbles witch I love it makes it have more of the clean feel if it bubbles
Brittney F.
Lebanon, OR
Dawn is the only dish soap I will buy. It does such a good job breaking down grease and scum on my dishes. I have had to use other dish soap and I just compare it to Dawn and I am often disappointed.
Lindsey Y.
Findlay
Best dish soap. I have adisg waagwr but still prefer hand washing our dishes. Quicker and easier I guess. This soap saves time and cost.  We also use it to bath ourdogs and as a laundry stain remover
Jamhile A.
Who doesn't love this??? One drop and done!!! It's also great for washing pets, it helps to get rid of fleas and dirt! You can buy this anywhere, but I usually purchase this at Sams since I use so much!
Pia S.
Orlando, FL
Works with our water some of the different add ons doesn't work with our well water only the original does. The dishes are clean no grease is left on the plastic.
I use it to wash my dog with it to keeps flees away and it is so mild for his skin. I will keep using this.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?