BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?172 Answers
  • Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Estefania G.
I love this! A little goes a long way. It makes it easier to wash oily dishes. It can save you time and money although it does cost more compare to other brands.
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
Original dawn dish liquid is amazing. It can be used for so many different things. It's great for a shampoo for people with really greasy hair, getting grease stains off of clothes, just doing dishes etc. etc..
Dyanna W.
Pittsburgh, PA
It's Dawn. It's blue, it smells like dish soap is supposed to smell. They use it to clean little duckies after oil spills. It's a classic. Just use this stuff, you don't need any weird scents or fancy colors.
Joiarib H.
Methuen, MA
The only dishwashing soap we use at home. It works great and it's animal friendly. Dawn is just the way to go, it doesn't disappoint. Plus it smells great. We normally buy the biggest one and just keep refilling.
Ana N.
I used to get only the cheap stuff, but I found myself buying it constantly , finally ended up buying a gallon of this at Costco, and the entire gallon lasted me a little over a year! a little def goes a long way!
Tenisha P.
Cookeville
There is nothing like dawn!  I use it on everything from dishes to tubs to floors!  It does not dry put my hands and I feel safe using it around my family.  It is a great value because a little goes such a long way.
Savannah H.
La Follette , TN
I love the ultra-concentration of this soapy lather. It gets my dishes very clean. It's a little pricier than other dish soaps, but is worth it because less of it goes further than other dish soaps. I would buy again!
Aimee E.
Mobile, AL
My go to liquid dish soap. Dawn is so Versitile so I always have it on hand. If I had one complaint I would say I wish it can in a bottle that is cute to set out on the sink, but I have a bottle I transfer it to.
DannahJo E.
Brunswick, GA
Very generic dishwashing soap to use. Gets the job done and really works on the dishes. Only downside is it's kinda drying to the hands. I usually buy this at Walmart. I would recommend this dishwashing soap.
Theresa V.
Dawn is great on those grimey nasty pans. Especially the oily ones. I bring out my dawn when I know my other soap won't take care of the heavy duty cleaning job. When I sale I stock up getting up to 6 bottles. :)
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart