BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Deja Y.
Austin
Love it and how the smell is so strong and lasts. It cleans all the dishes very well.
It disinfects and leaves it smelling great
Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid Pomegranate Awaken
Robin V.
Spring Hope
Dawn is the best multipurpose liquid detergent. It works as advertised at cutting grease on your dishes. I also use it as a stain remover on grease based stains. It is the only liquid detergent I buy!
Brittany R.
Dinwiddie , VA
Best dish soap I've ever bought. It's got a great scent and also makes it easy to clean the dishes. Bought from Walmart. Very effective product. Works well with greasy items. Will continue to buy this.
Jordan O.
Richland, WA
Love this stuff. I buy it as Costco and it lasts forever. Smells good and gets stains off dishes and even clothing very well. It helps to get the most stubborn dried on food off pans or dishes. I recommend it.
Kimberly M.
Pittsfield, MA
I love this soap! I always use this to wash my dishes and I feel it really does the job! It's not too expensive so it's affordable and it smells nice , it isn't a harsh scent it's a very gentle scent.
Annette L.
Dallas, TX
Best dish cleanser period. I use this for everything. To clean dishes, pets, floors, cars. It is a really great cleanser that does a great job on washing but is gentle enough to use on everything else.
Heavin M.
Sherwood, OH
I use this product every day. I use it to wash dishes and even in my laundry when my husband has severe oil stains/ spots on his clothes. A small drop goes along way because it's super tough on grease
Samantha M.
I love using this product. I even use it to remove grease stains out of clothes, fresh or set in! It is very effective and I would highly recommend. I buy mine at Walmart, and it is very affordable.
kayla u.
Love love love dawn!!!!! Its a staple in our home and when i worked fastffod thats what they used! It's definitely heavy duty great quality and great price!
Kat T.
Carrboro, NC
Great product! Great for the price, it is very affordable. I repurchase this product consistently. I would recommend this to others as well! I think it is high quality and lasts a long time overall!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?