BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
Dawn is the best dish soap ever. I turn on my hot water and add a bit of dawn, and boom my dishes come out sparkling clean without having to scrub so much like other dish soaps.
Julia Z.
Orono, ME
Great for keeping in a dorm to clean dishes. Get rid of food and leftover smells. Keeps things clean and leaves you confident everything is sanitary and clean to drink from.
Jill A.
Woodbury, MN
I actually use this to wash makeup brushes! it works so good and get my brushes nice and clean. It is safe to use on brushes as well as other household items that need cleaning
Ruby G.
Great soap for washing dishes obviously.. But this is the same soap we use to wash our hands in the kitchen and this soap leaves your hands very dry. It has a good scent too
Karalyn B.
Cooperstown, ND
Love Dawn dish soap. It's the only kind I buy. I do like the Dawn Olay version they have. I have dry hands anyway, so if it can help keep a little of that moisture I'm happy!
Malisa J.
Otisville, MI
We love Dawn. Its the only dish soap we buy. We use it for more than just dishes. We use it to clean up outside as well. It can clean up greasy residue on just about anything.
Bethzaida R.
Brooklyn, Ny
I love it this the best dishwashing liquid. Just a little drop and its cleans the plates. The grease comes out easily. Most of the time I get it for 0.99 and I could buy a few.
Lorraine N Anthony F.
Riverside
Takes all my greasy mess and cleans and i dont have to use much always just a little and the bottle lasts me a minth maybe more im always washing doshes with a big famiky of 9
Elizabeth C.
Auburndale, FL
Dawn is the best. They could do more scents then they do now though. I use it all the time whenever I wash the dishes. I love this detergent because of its super cleaning power
Kelci L.
Gibsonville, NC
Hands down the best liquid dish soap. It can be used for several different uses as well! It has a clean fresh scent to it. I would recommend it to anyone! Gets the job done!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?