BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?171 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Shanna K.
This is the only dish detergent that I use. It cuts the grease, and leave your dishes nice and clean. Others don't stand a chance. I've tried and went right back to Dawn.
Heather H.
Thibodaux, LA
Classic dish soap that has multiple uses. Can be purchased at any local store and priced reasonably. Always gets my dishes cleaned and my baby bottles as well. Will always use this product it is a staple at our house.
Kim N.
Southlake, TX
Dawn is a go to product for me. I use it to wash items, dishes, sink and even my jewelry. It is so gentle on items and my skin. The scent is nice and it is very effective. Affordable price too which is great
Jolene R.
East Syracuse, NY
When washing your dishes ,Your always cautious on how well they are cleaned . As well as not standing at the sink scrubbing forever . This is hands down a excellent price, amazing smell, and only a little drop cleans the dishes to a sparkle with out tough scrubbing . Love love love all I buy
Ashley L.
Seffner, FL
I will use nothing in my kitchen sink other than Dawn. I prefer to use the antibacterial lavender variety only because I love the smell. Any way you take it, Dawn has always been my go-to brand in the kitchen.
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
The only dishwashing soap I will use!!! Cuts grease like nobodies business and gets things super clean. It also leaves no residue and doesn't have a super strong smell and the smell it does have isn't bad.
Erin H.
Fairborn, OH
I love the original Dawn. It can be used for more then dish washing and is great quality. I use it to take stains out of my husbands clothes. It is effective in doing its job and at the price point, it is a great value.
Malinda N.
Best cleaning product for grease and hard to clean pots and pans. My fav dish detergent. It doesn't leave your hands feeling dry. Best part you can always find coupons makes it a great buy for the cheap price!
Gianna M.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
This is the only dish soap my family uses. Has a great scent and makes cleaning easy. I never have a problem getting tough stains out or stuck on food off of dish ware. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Sonya B.
Brooklyn, NY
Classic dish soap that really gets dishes clean. It gets the grease off and removes any residue left behind. It's also pretty cheap and available at most stores.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?