BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Chelsea J.
Caledonia, MI
Can't go wrong with the original. Removes hard to get burned on food and greasy residue on dishes without trouble. I even use it to remove sticky residues throughout the house and even out of clothes.
Emily S.
Estero , FL
Mega Parent Expert
I'm a dawn girl. I love their dish soap and I feel like they get my dishes cleaned the most without drying out my hands. It's extremely good priced and does an awesome job. I would definitely buy again
Melodie B.
Gainesville
I love using dawn products there great  Dawn 9-oz New Zealand Spring Dish Detergent I love all there products it is just wonderful between three soaps the cleaners and sponges etc....
Heidi S.
Literally all you need to do dishes is dawn soap. Also has so many other uses besides washing dishes, I use it to bathe my dog, to get stains out of carpet and so many other things. Best soap out there
Tracy F.
Mega Parent Expert
I like Dawn the best out of all the dish soaps I have used. This is the original scent, which is nice. You get the value for the price you pay for this product. I will be buying this soap in the future
Erin W.
Mega Parent Expert
This is my favorite dish soap. I love all of Dawn's dish soaps. It cleans so well and it smells good. I've tried other brands but find Dawn to be more effective, even with things that are stuck onto dishes.
Sonia G.
Albuquerque, NM
I haven't found a dish soap comparable yet. Dawn ultra cuts grease, rinses clean, gentle on hands, no obnoxious scent. Very affordable, and can be purchased everywhere. Definitely recommend to others.
Kimberly M.
Pittsfield, MA
I love this soap! I always use this to wash my dishes and I feel it really does the job! It's not too expensive so it's affordable and it smells nice , it isn't a harsh scent it's a very gentle scent.
Kate M.
I have used this detergent for years. My roommates and I don't have a dishwasher, so we trust this brand to get our dishes clean. We also use it for getting fleas off our animals during summer months.
Anna S.
I love this product its affordable. It does a great job ! I just need a small drop of dish soap and It cleans all my dishes very well. I love that its very sudsy and it does not dry my hands.  Very effective for the price. Its my favorite brand will not use anything else.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?