BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Melissa P.
Sherman, TX
This dawn blue dish soap is the only dish soap I will use. Always effectively cleans my dishes and it is the only color that removes fleas from dogs and cats for some reason...
Angelic M.
Phoenix, AZ
Cleans like a champ . This dish soap is amazing and it works so good all you need is a drop and it'll wash all your dishes with no grease stains . Leaves hands nice and soft
Clarissa M.
Midway, TN
I've always used Dawn. Since the first time my mom had me do dishes at age six. Not only does it the best dishwashing liquid but I've also used it to bathe pets and put it in the wash with my husbands work clothes to remove grease stains!
Marti W.
Favorite dishwashing detergent. Very gentle on your hands but extremely tough on grease!! Love that it comes in different scents. If you haven't tried Dawn, I recommend you do!!
Hezar K.
I love dawn liquid dish soap. It's highly concentrated that's tough on grease not only on plates but also cleaning greased areas like the vent hood and its surrounding cabinets.
Angela D.
De Witt, IA
Dawn is our number one dish washing liquid. Our home has always felt it gets dishes clean and cuts through any food that was left on the dishes. Great price for a great product!
nekesha S.
Pawtucket, RI
Dawn Ultra from my experience the best dish washing liquid. It is thick and acts as a really great washing agent especially when i use the frying pan with oily stuff. Love it.
Merina C.
Never had a problem with dawn. It take the freeze and muck off everything. It's great to use on pans without ruining them. I even put it in my laundry to get greese stains out
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
I love Dawn. Its the only kind of dish washing liquid I will use. And even though they have different scents you can choose from, I only use the standard blue one. I love it!
Brittany M.
Nothing like blue dawn lol this stuff is my holy grail it gets my dishes so clean but also good for stain removal on laundry, furniture, and carpet by far the best stuff ever
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?