BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Hazel B.
Dawn is one of the best dish soaps I use. I also use it to clean counters and cubbards. My boyfriends sad is a mechanic and he gas his shop by his house so there's grease build up from his hands to the cubbard. Dawn plus a little bit of elbow grease and all of that g unknis gone :)
Lori M.
Waco, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Blue Dawn dish soap is always one of my top choices in cleaning dishes. I've also used it to wash my dog, but don't do it every time because it will definitely dry out its skin. Anyway, blue Dawn is great!
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Dawn is the only diswashing liquid I use in my home. It cuts through all the grease & is gentle on my hands. My hands don't become dryed out from washing dishes with Dawn. Dawn comes in different scents too!
Jennifer C.
Can't go wrong with the original. Dawn is the best dishwashing soap out there. Takes care of grease without a problem. When food gets stuck just soak it in water with dawn and the problem is resolved!
Angela O.
Dawn is my go to dish washing soap. When you try other brands you have to continuously put more soap on the sponge, but with Dawn a little soap goes a long way. Everything always looks and smells cleaner.
Alicia F.
Hutto, TX
Dawn is good. I prefer to use other products like the method brand and j.r. Watkins. Dawn does get super soapy and works. It's just my preference not to use it all the time. Less chemicals the better.
Alyson J.
Nashville, GA
Only dosh soap I use. I use it for everything. Mix with water and vinegar to make an all purpose cleaner, use it to bathe the dogs, clean make up brushes. It is the product for every cleaning need.
Michele C.
Melbourne, FL
I use dawn for everything. Stains on clothes. To doing dishes. I also use dawn dish soap to kill the fleas on our dog. It's so safe to use on animals. I trust only dawn. I would never buy anything else
Tiffanie P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I definitely prefer Dawn over any other dish soap I've tried. My favorite is green apple, although some of the other scents smell great too. It lathers up real well and cleans the dishes like it should.
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
I love this dish soap so much. The scent smell refreshing and it takes off the dirty stuff on my plates. I love it and would recommend this to friends and family.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?