BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Chelsea H.
Auburn, AL
Dawn is a super soap!! It has so many uses!! I have found that dawn is also a secret stain remover! I also use it to bathe my dog especially if she has gotten any fleas on her!
Amanda M.
Clemmons, NC
It takes the greasy baked on junk off really easily. I also use it on carpet messes. I mixed dawn with peroxide on a rag and got blood out of the carpet. There's so many uses!
Melissa P.
Sherman, TX
This dawn blue dish soap is the only dish soap I will use. Always effectively cleans my dishes and it is the only color that removes fleas from dogs and cats for some reason...
Marti W.
Favorite dishwashing detergent. Very gentle on your hands but extremely tough on grease!! Love that it comes in different scents. If you haven't tried Dawn, I recommend you do!!
Hezar K.
I love dawn liquid dish soap. It's highly concentrated that's tough on grease not only on plates but also cleaning greased areas like the vent hood and its surrounding cabinets.
Angela D.
De Witt, IA
Dawn is our number one dish washing liquid. Our home has always felt it gets dishes clean and cuts through any food that was left on the dishes. Great price for a great product!
nekesha S.
Pawtucket, RI
Dawn Ultra from my experience the best dish washing liquid. It is thick and acts as a really great washing agent especially when i use the frying pan with oily stuff. Love it.
Misty S.
Everson, WA
Great product. Takes grease off better than any product that I have ever used. Also is effective in such a small amount that it is the most cost effective product available.
Leticia P.
Chilhowie, VA
I really like Dawn dishwashing liquid. I actually use Gain for my dishes but when it comes to everything else, I always use Dawn-in the original scent. It makes my showers shine!
Felicia W.
austell, GA
Dawn is my number one dish soap. it just cuts through grease so easily i hardly have to scrub. and when I'm done washing, my hands feel so soft. you can never go wrong with dawn
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?