BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Arielle O.
The best cleaning product ever! Not only does it clean the dishes but mixing a drop of this and some warm vinegar will get rid of almost any stubborn stain. This is definitely my favorite stock up item.
Karla T.
Evans Mills, NY
Oh my god I love dawn love the smell it reminds me when I was growing up an my mother would do the dishes it takes me back home but it also works great on greased pots and pans also on washing my car too
Brianda E.
Henderson, Tx
Always always use this brand small amount gose a long way removes dish stains fast without having to scrub to much love the scent and other scents they have as well always on my grocery list when needed
Elizabeth G.
Kennesaw, GA
The original is my favorite cause it's toughest on grease and I use it for several things around my house . It's also great at removing stains in the tub, carpet , walls you name it. This is my fav soap
Sushmitha K.
I love Dawn products.. we always buy dawn dish liquid.. it cleans the dishes very well and it's not very harsh on your hands.. I like it over the other dish liquid I had.. great product..totally recommend it..
Cristina D.
I just started using this product, so based on what I have realized thus far is that it definitely does its job. It has a light smell, that is not over powering. And it makes washes dishes a lot easier.
Samantha P.
Ewing, VA
Perfect for washing dishes traditionally. I also love the bathe my dogs in it if and when they eat fleas! They fall right off of them! This dish soap does it's job and so much more within the household!
Del T.
Bronx, NY
I use this Dawn as a multiple purpose cleaner. I clean my tub and sink with it. I also bathe my dog with it (it kills fleas). I buy mines for a $1 at Dollar Tree. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone!
Jordan O.
Richland, WA
Love this stuff. I buy it as Costco and it lasts forever. Smells good and gets stains off dishes and even clothing very well. It helps to get the most stubborn dried on food off pans or dishes. I recommend it.
Deja Y.
Austin
Love it and how the smell is so strong and lasts. It cleans all the dishes very well.
It disinfects and leaves it smelling great
Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid Pomegranate Awaken
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?