BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Mikala H.
Bridgton, ME
We use dawn to clean in the kitchen I work at because it does an amazing job at cutting through grease. It's a great stain remover as well and can be used to clean pets/animals!
Kristie R.
Morgan Hill, CA
I've always used dawn! You only need a little to go a long way. Plus it's quick on grease which is probably the toughest thing to clean when your washing dishes or cleaning house.
Mrs Love M.
Visalia , CA
I love this, have always used this ever since I seen my mother use it, and an extra plus that I use on is to bathe my dog it keeps fleas ticks off them.. Win win dishes and clean dog
Syretta S.
Raleigh, NC
This bubbles last longer and it cleans my dishes better. I like that it doesn't have a scent, therefore, I don't have to smell my dishes while I'm eating or drinking from them.
Shannon B.
Chester, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Nothing cleans grease and crusted residue better than Dawn! It is gentle on the skin, and has a wide variety of fragrances and antibacterial options. We don't use any other soap!
Amanda C.
Clifton, NJ
A must have product in our house! We use it for washing dishes, mix it with vinegar for cleaning around the house, and use it to remove oil stains! Nothing works like blue dawn!
Ashley H.
This is the only brand of dishwashing liquid that I ever use. I will not even buy generic because I'm so loyal to this kind. this stuff really gets dishes clean and it smells great.
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Dawn is the go to for everything from deicer to washing dishes including ice pack and when mixed with peroxide it is a stain remover used by doctors for blood stains on lab coats
Savannah H.
War, WV
Hands down my go to dish detergent. Dawn has been the detergent my mother and grandmother used and I can see why! Dawn really does cut through grease and leave your dishes sparkling !
Nicol R.
The only dishwashing liquid I use. it really gets down to the grease and leaves dishes completely clean. I also like that it takes a small amount to get a handful of dishes clean.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?