BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Alexis C.
Fall River, MA
I've switched to cheaper brands but went back to dawn by far the best! It's great on anything and everything! I'm a mom to two kids and this is even great on removing stains off clothes it's a great value for the price definitely lasts longer then cheaper brands and does a great job
Hailey H.
I love the scent of this. It cleans dishes as well as a host of other household areas. Keep coming back to this for dishes that can't go in the dishwasher, and it works very well. A little goes a long way.
ashley w.
Big Rapids, MI
The only type of dish liquid my husband will buy. It works well on grease , however it doesn't have a good scent . It does amazing work for the price. Not expensive and cuts grease like it says it will.
Jenna M.
Warren, MI
I will not purchase anything else other then the original dawn dish soap. I love the smell of this soap and how good it works. I have tried other brands and I was not happy! I will continue to purchase dawn!
Olivia H.
Piermont, NY
The original and the best. A little bit goes a long way. Smells great. A wonderful multi-use product; it's safe on even the youngest of pets for bathing/flea removal. Fair price and available everywhere.
Del T.
Bronx, NY
I use this Dawn as a multiple purpose cleaner. I clean my tub and sink with it. I also bathe my dog with it (it kills fleas). I buy mines for a $1 at Dollar Tree. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone!
Christina B.
York, PA
Dawn provides the best clean when doing dishes by hand. Cuts through dirt and grease so amazingly. Smells fresh but semi bland. A little goes such a long way too! Would definitely recommend to everyone.
Elizabeth G.
Kennesaw, GA
The original is my favorite cause it's toughest on grease and I use it for several things around my house . It's also great at removing stains in the tub, carpet , walls you name it. This is my fav soap
Lea P.
Iva, SC
Love this product and everything about it. Bought it from walwart it works great. Would recommend this product to anyone and it is a great price would definitely buy again and again. Great size and price
Cristina D.
I just started using this product, so based on what I have realized thus far is that it definitely does its job. It has a light smell, that is not over powering. And it makes washes dishes a lot easier.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?