BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Kylee C.
Canton, OH
This is the best dish liquid you will get for your money. You don't have to use half the bottle in order to get the lather you need to wash dishes properly. Smells amazing too.
Valerie P.
Hayward, CA
I will never buy Dawn again! It leaves my sponge and dishes smelling. Even when it's a new sponge, once it's used and you even walk pass the sink the smeell is strong and gross.
Courtney R.
Bucyrus, OH
I use this dish soap for everything! Not only is it amazing on dishes, I use it to bathe my dog and and clean my makeup brushes. It can be used for so many things and its cheap!
Stacy C.
Stone Mtn, GA
We only use Dawn in our house because we do a lot of frying and we refuse to have grease residue on our pots and pans. Dawn is the best and you will be sorry if you don't get it.
Mary S.
Philadelphia, PA
You can literally use dawn dish washing soap for ANYTHING! I always keep spare bottles in my home because you never know when you'll need it. The only dish soap I will purchase.
Ashley H.
This is the only brand of dishwashing liquid that I ever use. I will not even buy generic because I'm so loyal to this kind. this stuff really gets dishes clean and it smells great.
Brienna O.
Dawn original is my go to soap for washing dishes, it smells amazing and gets my dishes clean! I also love using dawn for cleaning small areas at my house it's an amazing soap!
Danielle W.
Scandia, MN
I love Dawn dish soap it has the right amount of sudsing, the smell is great and it works to get the toughest food off of my dishes. Dawn Dish soap is affordable, and works great!
Susan R.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This dish soap is awesome ! I use it on stuck on foods and for pots and pans . It smells great and doesn't dry out my hands . It really does cut the grease and has lots of suds .
Mikala H.
Bridgton, ME
We use dawn to clean in the kitchen I work at because it does an amazing job at cutting through grease. It's a great stain remover as well and can be used to clean pets/animals!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?