BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Stacey M.
Granbury
Dawn Blue is my favorite spot cleaner in my laundry. I use full strength for dishes and pet baths, I dilute it with water in a spray bottle for spot cleaning carpets and upholstery. Dawn Blue does it all!
Kaylie M.
Orem, UT
Mega Parent Expert
This dish soap works great! I gets grease and any messes off of our dishes so easily. It's very affordable and has a good value. I think the scent smells fine. I always have some of this dish soap on hand.
Jenna W.
Buffalo, NY
No dish soap works better than Dawn! PLUS they're all about saving the animals. I'm down with that. It's cost effective because you get so much out of only a little bit. This is the only dish soap I ever use.
Juliana H.
When is a very good product and cleans your dishes really nicely and it helps get stains out when you wash your clothes just pour a little bit on there it is good value and I would definitely buy it again
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
Mega Parent Expert
I use this every day to wash dishes. This works well for hand washing dishes or to wipe clean before you put in the dishwasher. The scent is nice and not strong. Would recommend this to others. Not harsh.
Jennifer H.
Shelburn, IN
Anything that can clean animals after an oil spill is most definitely safe for me to use on my hands, dishes and around the house for cleaning odds and ends. Smells great and a little goes a very long way!
Megan W.
Good ole blue dawn. You can make millions of different concoctions of cleaning supplies to remedies for bugs with this blue gold. It smells amazing, it works, and has multiple uses. What more do you need?
Adalgisa c.
Mega Parent Expert
Es un excelente detergente y de por sĂ­ rinde muchisimo a este agregandole agua caliente rinde muchisimo mas, no reseca las manos y corta la grasa de inmediato.
Rose S.
massillon, OH
Mega Parent Expert
I've been using this product for years. Normally bought at a grocery store. Easy to use. Works great on dishes and is even safe enough to give your dogs a bath. Would recommend to others. Very affordable.
Alexis K.
Herndon, PA
Wonderful product. I went without a dishwasher in my home for a full year and always chose Dawn. It works great on greasy, sticky, stuck in messes easily by soaking dishes in hot water with Dawn overnight.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?