BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Nicole D.
Austin, TX
I have used this product for so many other things! If you mix it with vinegar it's a great cleaner. If you add pepper to that vinegar mix and spray it works as a spider repellent. Also, gentle on pets!@
Ashley L.
Seffner, FL
I will use nothing in my kitchen sink other than Dawn. I prefer to use the antibacterial lavender variety only because I love the smell. Any way you take it, Dawn has always been my go-to brand in the kitchen.
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the only dish detergent that cleans my dishes and lasts long. It does exactly what it says. Cuts grease and deep cleans. Can't explain how excited I am when it goes on sale and I have a manufacturer's coupon!!
Bridget R.
S Charleston, WV
Love this product. Can be used in the kitchen for dishes, to wash the fleas off of pets, to make giant summer backyard bubbles, etc. look it up on Pinterest! We keep a bulk bottle on hand and just refill smaller bottles.
Leigh E.
David City, NE
I don't have a dishwasher so I have to rely on my dish soap to get my dishes clean and thus soap is tip notch! Not only does it make my dishes clean it also cuts my work in half! As a mom of 2 that's a win!
Kim N.
Southlake, TX
Dawn is a go to product for me. I use it to wash items, dishes, sink and even my jewelry. It is so gentle on items and my skin. The scent is nice and it is very effective. Affordable price too which is great
Allison S.
No other dish washing detergent works like original dawn. You need a small amount to do a lot of dishes. If you need to soak pots or pans, a squirt of Dawn and water is all you need for tough stuck on food.
Erin H.
Fairborn, OH
I love the original Dawn. It can be used for more then dish washing and is great quality. I use it to take stains out of my husbands clothes. It is effective in doing its job and at the price point, it is a great value.
Dawn P.
Mount Pleasant, IA
I use my Blue Dawn for so many things... It's wonderful. My dishes are always clean and I also use it to make my bathroom cleaner my bathrooms have never been so clean!! Can't get enough of my Blue Dawn!! :)
Jennifer A.
Leola, PA
We love dawn soaps in my house. Nothing cuts the grease like dawn does! we have branched out on the scents but always go back to the original! Would always recommend this to anyone looking for clean dishes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?