BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
JENNIFER C.
Hernando, FL
Love dawn! We always have at least two bottles at all times. And the best part? It's not just for dishes! I mix it with water and baking soda for tough carpet stains. I also use it on the dog!!! Cuts grease fantastically and I love the different scents and varieties...
Melissa S.
Sand Springs , OK
I prefer Dawn over other dishwashing liquids because it isn't harsh but it cleans well. It is also safe to use on pets if they cannot stand flea soaps. Just make sure you don't use the scented ones for that purpose and ask your vet to make sure it is safe for your pet.
Damara T.
Superior, WI
I love this product. While in college dishes tend to build up real fast and using Dawn dish soap really allows the load to go easier. I was able to buy this product at an affordable price at Target and the smell is great. I will definitely continue using this product.
Scarlett L.
Tampa, FL
I love the Original Scented Dawn dishwashing liquid so much! I personally don't care for the other scented ones because they don't have the power that the original scent does. It never fails when i have to soak pots and pans to get all of the grime and stickiness off.
Maundrial C.
Lancaster, SC
I love this product because it works for everything. It is very effective with cleaning greasy dishes or caked on. I buy it from Walmart, Dollar General and drug stores. It has a nice clean scent to it. I would recommend this product for use in every part of the home.
Cynthia C.
Original Dawn is so versatile, it can be used to clean a multitude of things, not just dishes. It's even been shown to clean oil from animals affected by oil spills. What other soap can say that? I love that Dawn can cut through virtually any kind of grease with ease.
Natalie P.
Wilton Manors, FL
A little really does go a long way. I have found that this brand lasts longer than the competitors. I have always used Palmolive until I tried this and found that this soap cleans much better with less product. Comes in many scents and is priced well. Would recommend.
Danielle J.
Newark, NJ
Cleans great and a little goes a long way. Dishes are inevitable, so we definitely needed a quality dish soap and this is it. I tried the bargain stuff but you have to use twice as much so what's the point. Dawn gets everything clean with a couple of drops. I love it.
JENNIFER M.
Kodak, TN
Dawn is the only dish soap we will use. We have bought the store brand before and hated it. Dawn gets grease off and out of everything. We get our Dawn from Walmart because its a better price for the size. We even use the Dawn on or dogs because it is great for fleas.
Nina L.
Savannah, GA
Dawn is great! grease comes off quick! i love trying out the different scents, but original is my go to. i honestly don't have any cons about this items, the pros is that it cleans everything great. i handwash dishes and they never feel greasy after washing everything
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?