BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11905)
Cheyanne T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The only dish soap that I buy! It's the only one I've found that actually cuts through grease and doesn't leave any sort of film behind. It has a clean scent and it's available in a variety of other scents as well as this one! It is very affordable and it comes in a variety of sizes. I would highly recommend!
Amanda C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is my all time favorite dish soap and I truly believe it's the best in the world! I mean, they do use it on animals people! A little bit goes a LONG way and the foaming action removes stuck on gunk from plates, pots, and silverware like magic! You can actually see grease beading off plates when you use this soap without even touching it! Like I said, MAGIC! And a bottle lasts forever! Great price, great product! Thanks Dawn!
Mallory W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Dawn has an affordable price and great quality. Also, it's available pretty much everywhere. What's not to love? There are also a lot of really nice scents too! I typically go with the original because that tends to be the one they sell in bulk most often. I can't think of anything to complain about. This dish soap is great.
Janey J.
Cumming, GA
Dawn is my favorite dish soap because it is good for so many things. Not only does it get my dishes sparkling, it gets my pets clean. I have 2 cats and one dog and they all enjoy going outside for short amount of time. They bring in fleas and dirt and this is the only thing I have found to wash them in that actually kills the fleas and repels them for a few days as well. Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I always get the blue one. My mom always used Dawn, so I continued with that. But I've went to peoples houses and tried other brands and the smell and consistency wasn't good. I'll def always stick with Dawn! A little goes a long way and the big jugs last forever! Gets the greasy feeling off dishes so we'll!
Claudia T.
Alto, TX
Hands down, the best dish liquid ever made! It cuts grease, cuts through dried on foods, and smells nice. Its good for so many different things! If you have a cutting board thats stained, put some Dawn and a drop or two of water and scrub it into the board. Let it stand for 20 to 30 minutes then rinse. Makes it look like new! Mix with water and spray your dog pen or yard and it will kill fleas without harming your animals!
Just amazing!
Morgan W.
Bolivia, NC
When it comes to Dawn, the original is all I need! Dawn will get the grease out of anything! I love that Dawn has always been a product I can count on and I love that part of the proceeds are given back to help animals. Dawn is a product I will recommend and will continue to support as my only dish washing soap.
Brittney M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn dish soap is probably something I use everyday. It Has so many different things you can use it for beside washing your dishes and you can even get it at the dollar store. You can use it to get stains out of your shirts, using it on your pets with harming them. Just make sure you get all the soap off.
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn original is my go to for washing dishes. Its strong enough to clean my dishes but gentle on my hands. It can be on the pricey end, but its concentrated and last longer than competing brands. Dawn is pretty amazing.
Ashlee R.
Evanston, IL
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid in the Original scent is my go-to dish soap in our house!

A little bit goes a long way with this dish soap, and that's what has me coming back to this product time and time again. It's strong enough to cut through grease and other food stains (even burned-on food), but it doesn't dry my hands out as much as other brands of dish soap. The smell is pleasant but not sickly sweet.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?