BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Alisha M.
West Covina, CA
You can never go wrong with a bottle of Dawn. Makes cleaning dishes so much easier. If there is any caked on food on dishes I put some dawn and hot water in the dish, let it it and rinse the mess right out. Would definitely recommend.
Rebecca D.
Torrington, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The only dish soap I will use. Gentle on my hands and gets the dishes clean. I have psoriasis and it doesn't make it flare up like other dish soaps do. I can buy the smallest bottle that they have and do dishes for almost a month.
Samantha V.
Waxhaw
Nothing makes my dishes more clean. It breaks down whatever may be stuck on your dishes. It smells great and it’s not extremely drying which I find with most dish washing liquids. I love dawn products and this soap is no exception.
Kathryn C.
germantown, tn
This stuff is the best at cleaning that I’ve tried. I even use it as a stain treatment for our clothes. The blue original is the most effective for that. It’s not the cheapest one but a little goes a long way so it’s well worth it
Amy H.
Clarksburg, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only brand of dish soap I buy. I usually buy a large container and refill the small one on my sink. A little goes a long way. It easily cuts through grease. Plus Dawn is great for other purposes like home made weed killer.
Angelina B.
Artesia, NM
I love Dawn Ultra Dishsoap (original scent). You dont have to use too much soap, it cleans really good. The scent is awesome. I would totally recommend this to others. It is great for the price.i purchased it at Dollar General.
⭐️Megan L.
Fredericksburg
I use this product for everything! Dawn has so many different uses other than just washing your dishes. It is great for getting grease off. I also use it for my dogs allergies and flea baths. I like the original dawn the best!
Jeanette R.
Dallas, PA
This is the only dish soap I buy! It has so many uses other than just dishes! I even used it on my dog as a flea shampoo instead of buying something with a bunch of chemicals. It’s tough on grease and so much other stuff, too!
Shay A.
South Houston , TX
Perfect for cutting that grease and also really good for killing those pesky fleas on puppies. Just was with dawn blue dish soap and you can literally see them falling off. I love this soap. Very good to keep around the house.
Victoria W.
Goodyear, AZ
Dawn's Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid is my absolute favorite - I honestly don't remember a time that I wasn't using this product as my primary dish liquid. The fact that Dawn supports wildlife makes me support them even more.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?