BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Danelle T.
Pendleton, OR
I love dawn dish soap. It works well not only on the dishes but I like to use it to wash the car and my husband uses it for his motorcycle to. It is a gentle clean and smells good.
Sherri C.
Stonewall, LA
Love, love, love this product!!! Works great on dishes, suds outlast the dirty dishes. Also works wonders as a pretreatment for stubborn laundry stains, even after they have set in.
Lisa P.
Gainesville, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this product...not just for dishes! I use this for all my grease-based cleaning and laundry stains with excellent results. I will DEFINITELY purchase this again and again!
Christina C.
Not only is Dawn great for removing food stains and cleaning dishes, but it is also useful around the house! I used it to remove a stain from my daughters pants (caused by butt paste) and I was shocked that the stain came out when I used Dawn.
Brienna O.
Dawn original is my go to soap for washing dishes, it smells amazing and gets my dishes clean! I also love using dawn for cleaning small areas at my house it's an amazing soap!
Megan D.
Northport, ME
I have used many different brands of dish detergents, but Dawn is the one to go to again and again. Fresh scent, suds that last, cuts through grease and grit - you can't beat it.
Mary S.
Philadelphia, PA
You can literally use dawn dish washing soap for ANYTHING! I always keep spare bottles in my home because you never know when you'll need it. The only dish soap I will purchase.
Valerie P.
Hayward, CA
I will never buy Dawn again! It leaves my sponge and dishes smelling. Even when it's a new sponge, once it's used and you even walk pass the sink the smeell is strong and gross.
Kylee C.
Canton, OH
This is the best dish liquid you will get for your money. You don't have to use half the bottle in order to get the lather you need to wash dishes properly. Smells amazing too.
Stacy C.
Stone Mtn, GA
We only use Dawn in our house because we do a lot of frying and we refuse to have grease residue on our pots and pans. Dawn is the best and you will be sorry if you don't get it.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?