BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Robin P.
Beaumont, TX
This is the only liquid dish detergent I use
It is really good for other household things as well. I like that there isn't a flowery or strong smell. Great for getting grease stains out of clothes as well.
Erica S.
Suffolk, VA
This is hands down the best soap ever. However I am trying to switch over to more natural products which is why I don't use this anymore. But it is a wonderful product and it is very effective and affordable.
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the only dish detergent that cleans my dishes and lasts long. It does exactly what it says. Cuts grease and deep cleans. Can't explain how excited I am when it goes on sale and I have a manufacturer's coupon!!
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
The only dishwashing soap I will use!!! Cuts grease like nobodies business and gets things super clean. It also leaves no residue and doesn't have a super strong smell and the smell it does have isn't bad.
Nicole D.
Austin, TX
I have used this product for so many other things! If you mix it with vinegar it's a great cleaner. If you add pepper to that vinegar mix and spray it works as a spider repellent. Also, gentle on pets!@
Desiree C.
Toledo, OH
Dawn is the best hands down! Gets all the grease and food off your dishes plus I even used it to get juice out of my son's shirt once!! You can't go wrong with dawn!
Melissa P.
Omaha, NE
I have tried a lot of dish soaps. This soap you only need a small amount and it goes a long ways. I also use dawn soap to clean my dog. When I use dawn soap I know its clean. Other soaps cant compare with it.
Jennifer A.
Leola, PA
We love dawn soaps in my house. Nothing cuts the grease like dawn does! we have branched out on the scents but always go back to the original! Would always recommend this to anyone looking for clean dishes.
Mandy R.
The only dish soap i use on my dishes . love the scent of green apple not only it it leave my dishes clean and it also leave my hands supper soft after being in the water. comes in different scents and sizes
Allison S.
No other dish washing detergent works like original dawn. You need a small amount to do a lot of dishes. If you need to soak pots or pans, a squirt of Dawn and water is all you need for tough stuck on food.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?