BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
ashley w.
Big Rapids, MI
The only type of dish liquid my husband will buy. It works well on grease , however it doesn't have a good scent . It does amazing work for the price. Not expensive and cuts grease like it says it will.
Kayla R.
Fort Madison
This is the best dishwashing option on the market. This always gets grease out of not only dishes but clothes and other products as well. I will never use anything else other than blue dawn! It's the best!
Courtney J.
Niagara Falls, NY
Very affordable. I like that it only takes a little soap to throughly clean a pan or dish. If I make something that's tough on my dishes I let us soak in the dish soap and water and it takes it right out.
Abby G.
Such a classic. By far the best dish liquid. Cuts grease, makes a lot of bubbles, but is rather gentle on your hands. It is very concentrated so rinsing a lot to be sure the bubbles are all gone is a must.
Allison N.
Cleveland, AL
This dish detergent gets out ANY STAIN you may have on your clothes. This is what pageant girls use to wash their super delicate dresses if that tells you anything. It is affordable. We will repurchase it.
Carmen B.
Vancouver , WA
Literally the only dish soap I use. I wash all dishes by hand and It's the only soap I've found that cleans dishes completely. No residue left, even after cooking with oil. Hands down the best dish soap there is!
Morgan F.
I have used dawn for as long as I know. It's an oldie but a goody! I mean it did save the animals from the oil spill! A little also goes a long way! I think it's worth the price and you get what you pay for.
Jennifer R.
Bullhead City
Dawn is a nice thick liquid soap that cuts grease and stickiness leaving behind nice squeaky clean feeling. It smells good and because it's thick it goes farther. I buy Dawn because it is a trusted brand.
Krysten J.
South Bend
Leaves my hands soft and clean. Smells Terrific and it cleans my dishes right up. Gentle to use on my toddlers hands too. Fair price for a valuable product. And it's normally on sale or will have a coupon.
Jenna W.
Buffalo, NY
No dish soap works better than Dawn! PLUS they're all about saving the animals. I'm down with that. It's cost effective because you get so much out of only a little bit. This is the only dish soap I ever use.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?