BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12037)
Kellie W.
Independence, MO
Dawn dish Soap is the best you can use it on stains also for girls get that period stain on your favorite Pink underwear get some dawn dish soap and scrub them with a water and a wash cloth and you will never see them again. Then stuff is a life saver!!!
Allison R.
Dawn seriously does it all. We even used it mixed with rubbing alcohol and warm water as deicer last week since all the stores were out of ice melt. I was amazed that it worked so well.
Ashley A.
This is the only dishsoap that you will ever find in my household. Great product at a great price! I specifically use the Dawn with bleach when washing my son's bottles and sippy cups.
Autumn K.
Dawn dish soap is the best dish soap out there. I love the scents and the easiness it is on my skin. I also just love the fact that dawn helps out animals, that's the big seller for me.
Rachell S.
Readstown, WI
This is the brand my mother always used and I admit I use it most the time. It works great. One more thing I learned over the years was it kills fleas on my dogs. I use the blue soap most often
Gabriela G.
Albuquerque , NM
In my opinion this is the best brand for washing dishes, cut the grease really fast, I love the scents, but I stay with the original, this product don't leave my hand dry like other ones I try before.
Jackie A.
Gainesville, FL
Dawn soap does a great job at cutting through grease on dishes, but it also can be used for other cleaning tasks, such as shower or toilet cleaner. Great product to always have on hand.
Emily G.
I love this stuff! It is the only dish detergent I use I think it has the best grease fighting power and doesn't damage the skin. I also use it for stains on clothing and it works great.
Cristina E.
I really love this soap, one pump last for a while. Love it, it's just a little hard to get it out of the dishes, I have to rinse it two times. Still love it, works grate to get grease of off dishes.
Philina B.
Falls Rough, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This works on everything. I use dawn on my animals to help with fleas and anything they gotten in to outside or in home. This product also helps their dry skin. Does good on my dishes to
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?