BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?163 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12037)
Kristine s.
Favorite and ONLY dish soap I'll use! I have eczema on my hands during the winter months and THIS does not irritate it. Actually my hands are better after using this while washing dishes!
Anna W.
Stedman, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is the absolute best dish detergent ever! You can use this for multi-purposes. We use it around our house for almost everything. I highly recommend this product to any and everyone.
Cassidy M.
I don't have a dishwasher, so Dawn is my soap of choice to wash my dishes. It also works great for getting stains out of my laundry. I also use it for washing windows and it works great!
Jillian H.
Dongola, IL
This is by far, the best dish soap there is! I also love using it to clean my makeup brushes, because it is gentle, yet it still gives them a very thorough cleaning without a ton of work.
Diana G.
Vacaville, CA
The best dish washing soap. Cleans well & smells good, too. I use it for so many things like stain removal around the house or diluting with water & speaking on my plants to kill bugs
Sophia H.
This is The only dish soap I will use! Just a small amount cleans up the most greasy pans! Must try it to believe it! It is also gently on the hand as well!
Andrea B.
Dawn dish soap is my favorite dish soap. Every time I try others I just don't like it the same. The formula makes it bubbly. Gets my dishes clean good. It is also good if pets have fleas.
Hailie D.
Clermont, FL
This is my all time favorite dish soap. lathers well. smells good. cuts grease quick and easy. takes the hard work outta washing dishes! also love how the makers of dawn support animals.
Susan R.
This is amazing on greasy dishes and pans. I also love the many many uses for laundry and other cleanups. Add dawn with vinegar and shine up those grimy kitchen cabinets. It's amazing.
Jackie R.
Hollywood, FL
Love dawn. I've started using dawn because I have been able to receive it cheap with couponing and I must say I love it! This product lives up to anyone's expectations of washing dishes
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?