BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä116 Answers
Kaylee E.
Farmington, NM
This is my dishes squeaky clean and gets all the hard stains off hard water and everything it also smells amazing It's also safe for animals which is good because I have lots of pets and it's OK for children
Cindy T.
Mega Parent Expert
This is my favorite dish soap, it's inexpensive and works great, never disappoints, it smells really good and I will keep purchasing, there's no cons , I recommend it , I will keep buying it for years to come.
Jossie B.
Lynwood, CA
I love this because it removes every single stain in the dishes. It removes all oils and I absolutely love how it does the job for me. I love the smell & I also use it to bathe my dog. I recommend to anyone!
Elsa G.
Fort pierce, FL
This dish soap really gets the job done. I hate doing dishes since i have to i love this soap. The scent is good nothing to overpowering. I purchased it at walmart. Very effective and not dissapointed at all. I would buy again even though it is a little more on the pricey side of soaps.
Rebecca S.
Clarion, PA
Mega Parent Expert
I love dawn, I honestly don't think many brands compare. It's on the higher end of the pice wheel but does more than expected!! Not only do I use it to wash dishes, but it's great for getting ride of flees!!
Jasmine B.
This soaps does well with getting any and everything off of your dishes. Grease does NOT stand a chance and the food that gets stuck to your pans and dishes doesn't either. I buy this majority of the time.
Morgan F.
I have used dawn for as long as I know. It's an oldie but a goody! I mean it did save the animals from the oil spill! A little also goes a long way! I think it's worth the price and you get what you pay for.
Kayla R.
Fort Madison
This is the best dishwashing option on the market. This always gets grease out of not only dishes but clothes and other products as well. I will never use anything else other than blue dawn! It's the best!
Kayla B.
Chambersburg, PA
Price efficient, you don't have to use a lot at all. It really does cut through dirt and grim. You can buy this just about anywhere. And it doesn't smell to bad either. I'd recommend this product for sure,
Melanie M.
Santa Ana, CA
The only dish soap I buy. A little goes a long way and it's a good value. I love the variety of scents they have but I always purchase the original. Keeps my dishes looking great and is pretty gentle on my hands.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?