BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
lora s.
Le Mars, IA
I love the new dawn with oxy! I feel its getting my dishes even cleaner. I also have used the olay one, and it smells great! I love how sudsy dawn gets and gets my dishes clean fast.
Bailey J.
Of course this is great on dishes, but it's also great for getting grease out of clothes! I scrub a little on with a toothbrush, and throw it in the wash. It comes out good as new!
Valerie B.
Mulberry, IN
Dawn dish soap is my favorite. It gets all of my dishes clean and there are so many uses for it other than dishes. Mix it with vinegar and salt and it makes a great weed killer too!
Jennifer V.
San Antonio, TX
I have tried just about everyone out there... Dawn is clearly the best. Not only does it clean my dishes with ease but it's the best to make bubbles for the little ones. It cuts the grease on my dishes within minutes of being in the dish water.
Casey T.
Bunker Hill, IL
By far the best dish detergent out there! We almost religiously buy this specifically, its cuts through grease and hard to clean dishes while leaving an amazing scent on your hands
hope a.
Lindsay, CA
This stuff works miracles, no other dish detergent can hold up like dawn. iv'e tried many other brand but dawn is the only one that can keep its suds until i am done washing dishes.
Kelly H.
I always use dawn. I have never used any other dish soap. This dish soap is amazing. It does exactly what they claim it does. It's very tough on grease but it's gentle on your hands.
Breanna  P.
Oakland, ME
The only brand of I will use for dish liquid. Love that a bottle lasts me longer than other brands because I do not have to use much of it! Also love that it can be used on animals!
MICHELLE G.
Dawn is pretty decent dishsoap. It cuts grease (which is actually really helpful if your pets have fleats -- wash them in Dawn dishsoap and it can cut through the hard exterior and kill the fleas) but I've found that it really dries out my hands.
Renee W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Dawn is the only dish soap I will buy! It works great and smells even better!! It is not over priced at all. It also works on touch greasy areas in the kitchen! Highly recommended!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?