BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Stacie D.
Commerce, GA
This is my go to dish soap. I have tried lots of others but this stuff kicks the others behind. I don't have to use much and it really does what it says it will. I will never use another soap.
Denise M.
Goodyear, AZ
This is the only soap I will use. I use it alot. So it's important that any soap doesn't dry out my hands. And this one doesn't. And it really works with cleaning grease. And it's safe to use.
Shannon C.
We I nly use dawn for the very few dishes that we have to hand wash. It cuts thriugh tough grease, works fast on stuck on food, a little goes along way, and we even use it in science projects.
Nae N.
Of course I will always go for this because it's a brand that I trust & most importantly to me it is anti bacterial which is why they will always have my trust & business! Plus it's concentrated!
Callie R.
Camanche, IA
I will not use anything but Dawn. Ive tried so many types of dish soap (the only one coming close to comparison being Target's brand) and Dawn is the only kind that really gets my dishes clean.
Gabrielle B.
Royal oak , MI
Most definitely my favorite dish soap. Other brands really don't seem to cut grease as well, and I seem to keep having to pour more soap to do the same job that just a little bit of dawn does.
Andie B.
Uniontown, PA
This is my all time favorite dish detergent. I will not buy anything else. I use this for more than just dishes, make up brushes, bubbles, you name it. And I love that they help the ducks. :)
Jesse M.
Saint Albans, WV
Dawn is the only brand of dish soap that I buy. I can say it seems to be a bit more watery than it used to be so it doesn't work as well for when a pet gets fleas but still gets my dishes clean.
Aurora G.
San Antonio, TX
I use it for more than just washing dishes! Works wonders for dirty dishes but also helps to get stains out of carpets,clothes, and chairs. Also works well to wash dogs when they have fleas!
Renee D.
Whitley City, KY
Nothing beats Dawn!

This is a must have in our house, it's just as important as toilet paper!
I try to buy when I have a coupon but, this is never "gone" from our house, we always keep a back up.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?