BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä116 Answers
Alejandra H.
Katy, TX
Este es el mejor detergente para lavar, lo utilizo para muchas cosas, para lavar los platos, la cocina, lavamanos etc me encanta su olor y deja mis manos suaves sin resecarlas. Lo compro en Walmart y kroger.
Cierra C.
Spencer, VA
I am a true believer in Dawn. I think it is the strongest dish soap. Easier to get dishes clean especially if you are like me and have to wait a while to wash dishes. Gets dishes truly clean without a lot of residue.
Megan D.
Gets dishes clean but smells like plastic. I appreciate the affordability and effective nature of this product, but I don't like the way it makes my dishes and hands smell. However, it is gentle on my hands!
Autumn M.
I have never used any thing but dawn. It is the best dish detergent I have ever found. It's not pricey at all. Great quality at a great price. And the scent smells so clean. Highly would recommend to others.
Elsa G.
Fort pierce, FL
This dish soap really gets the job done. I hate doing dishes since i have to i love this soap. The scent is good nothing to overpowering. I purchased it at walmart. Very effective and not dissapointed at all. I would buy again even though it is a little more on the pricey side of soaps.
Courtney S.
I used this product on our cat to get rid of flea and it was like magic! We also use it to handwash our pots and pans. I am shocked that it really is gentle for animals and some of our more sensitive dishes
Jay N.
La Mesa, CA
Mega Parent Expert
I only need a tiny bottle of this and it really does last ! Gets the grease out . Husband is a mechanic and uses it to wash off his hands . It is gentle we also use tiny drop on the doggy when washing him .
Akeele J.
Jackson, MS
I love using Dawn products no matter what type, especially if I'm not on a tight budget. It's great for cutting grease and getting dishes clean. I also use it as an alternative to clean my makeup brushes.
Cindy T.
Mega Parent Expert
This is my favorite dish soap, it's inexpensive and works great, never disappoints, it smells really good and I will keep purchasing, there's no cons , I recommend it , I will keep buying it for years to come.
angel F.
clearfield, KY
There is no other dish soap that can live up to Dawn. Others will get your dishes clean but with Dawn you need to use way less and nothing cuts through grease quite like this. It's the only dish detergent I use.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?