BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
Great product! I use this for every household need. Its inexpensive, and you can always find good deals on the Dawn products. Keeps my dishes very clean, without the greasy residue.
Breanna B.
Dawn is my favorite dish cleaner. I love that it's environmentally friendly (re: the cute little ducks in the oil spill commercial) and it always smells so good. I feel like this gets my dishes the cleanest, which is the greatest bonus of al!
Jenni W.
Riverhead , NY
Dawn is the best dish soap and the only thing I ever buy. It does the best job at fighting grease and is gentle on my hands. My hair dresser even will suggest washing a teen's greasy hair with Dawn once a week to cut down on grease. Great soap!
Stephanie S.
Valencia , CA
I love using Dawn. Soft, easy on the hands and is a all-purpose cleaner. Also, a little goes a long way. I always feel like it cleans better than, say, Palmolive—and smells better.
Bailey J.
Of course this is great on dishes, but it's also great for getting grease out of clothes! I scrub a little on with a toothbrush, and throw it in the wash. It comes out good as new!
Kelly H.
I always use dawn. I have never used any other dish soap. This dish soap is amazing. It does exactly what they claim it does. It's very tough on grease but it's gentle on your hands.
Valerie B.
Mulberry, IN
Dawn dish soap is my favorite. It gets all of my dishes clean and there are so many uses for it other than dishes. Mix it with vinegar and salt and it makes a great weed killer too!
Casey T.
Bunker Hill, IL
By far the best dish detergent out there! We almost religiously buy this specifically, its cuts through grease and hard to clean dishes while leaving an amazing scent on your hands
Breanna  P.
Oakland, ME
The only brand of I will use for dish liquid. Love that a bottle lasts me longer than other brands because I do not have to use much of it! Also love that it can be used on animals!
Jennifer V.
San Antonio, TX
I have tried just about everyone out there... Dawn is clearly the best. Not only does it clean my dishes with ease but it's the best to make bubbles for the little ones. It cuts the grease on my dishes within minutes of being in the dish water.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?