BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Tenisha S.
Las Vegas, NV
I like the fact you can use this for more than just your dishes. I use it to clean my bathroom sometimes. When I was younger I put some it in the dishwasher... Don't Do That! But I had fun playing in the bubbles!
Amanda M.
I really enjoy this dish soap. A little goes a very long way and is very much worth the price. It smells pleasant and is very effective. I use it with a sponge or a scrubber and it gets rid of grease really easily.
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
Original dawn dish liquid is amazing. It can be used for so many different things. It's great for a shampoo for people with really greasy hair, getting grease stains off of clothes, just doing dishes etc. etc..
DannahJo E.
Brunswick, GA
Very generic dishwashing soap to use. Gets the job done and really works on the dishes. Only downside is it's kinda drying to the hands. I usually buy this at Walmart. I would recommend this dishwashing soap.
Joiarib H.
Methuen, MA
The only dishwashing soap we use at home. It works great and it's animal friendly. Dawn is just the way to go, it doesn't disappoint. Plus it smells great. We normally buy the biggest one and just keep refilling.
Jaheim W.
I love Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid. I trust thus product more then any other dishwashing liquid. My dishes be sparkling clean and I don't have to do major work. Breaks up the oil or grease on plastic. Awesome.
Jeannie W.
Red Lion, PA
Love the versatility of Dawn. Cuts the greasiest messes in your home, nor only dishes but has so many more uses. We have used it to bathe the dog for fleas, as a degreaser on the drive-way, and love how it helps strip oil from wildlife in the recent spills. So many more uses! We give it an A+!
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I am loyal to this brand. I will say this over and over. A little goes a long way and it's affordable. Check out the one with oxi clean. If I'm lying I'm flying😆
Aimee E.
Mobile, AL
My go to liquid dish soap. Dawn is so Versitile so I always have it on hand. If I had one complaint I would say I wish it can in a bottle that is cute to set out on the sink, but I have a bottle I transfer it to.
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
Dawn is great for dishwashing and is gentle on your hands. It doesn't dry them out and the grease fighting dawn is good to use on clothing to fight grease as well!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back