BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11961)
Kimberly P.
Klamath Falls, OR
I use dawn all over my house! I use it to clean my shower, carpets, stains on clothes as well as my dishes. I prefer the blue especially in my shower... so I know where I have sprayed!
Brittany S.
Athens, TN
I love Dawn, and it's the only dish washing liquid I will use. I love that Dawn actively helps wildlife from oil spills and other disasters. I will always love Dawn just because of this.
Tiffany S.
This dish soap works great at getting off tough grime. The scent is really nice. It also leaves hands feeling very soft. It only takes a small amount to get the job done. I would highly recommend this product. Will purchase again!
Christie V.
La Puente, CA
It is simple... it works great and you don't have to scrub as hard as you do with other soaps.also if you have a stain in your clothes wash it with some dawn and the oil comes right out
Becky L.
Dallas, Nc
I love this stuff! It cuts through grease very easily. I keep carafe glass bottles near every sink. It's pretty to look at. I add this too it every time it runs out. It's my go to soap.
Rachell S.
Readstown, WI
This is the brand my mother always used and I admit I use it most the time. It works great. One more thing I learned over the years was it kills fleas on my dogs. I use the blue soap most often
Jami B.
I love the fresh scent of this soap and the fact that you only have to use a small amount to wash a sink full of dishes. I also love that they give money to charity for each purchase.
Cristina E.
I really love this soap, one pump last for a while. Love it, it's just a little hard to get it out of the dishes, I have to rinse it two times. Still love it, works grate to get grease of off dishes.
Kayla W.
Portageville, MO
All I ever use for my dishes! Only one I will probably ever use! It gets my dishes clean & I don't have to worry about it breaking out my hands. You can also you it for laundry hacks!

Autumn K.
Dawn dish soap is the best dish soap out there. I love the scents and the easiness it is on my skin. I also just love the fact that dawn helps out animals, that's the big seller for me.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?