BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
val f.
Saginaw, MI
This product works very well
Great smell. Leaves dishes looking clean and smelling good. Doesn't leave hands feeling dry. Or resadue on dishes. Works great with oily foods and dishes
venessa H.
Carroll, IA
This is my favorite product to use for my dishes always touch the grease they always come out clean and I love the ones that are good for my hands they really do you soften your hands
morgan w.
Chattanooga, TN
I feel like this is a good product, but to expensive. I feel like it does the exact same job as cheaper brands. Although it does do good cleaning my dogs when they get really dirty.
Angie D.
Wynantskill, NY
What else can be said about this awesome product! It can be used for so many things ,laundry ,dishes ,greasy mess in the garage. practically anything! And I love the wildlife support!
Maritza C.
Oxnard, CA
If there is own thing I love about this product is how gentle it is on my hands and tough on the grease. I use it for everything and at times I use it to pretreat stains in clothing.
April W.
Tellico Plains, TN
Dawn dish soap is very versatile. It can be used for cleaning dishes of course but can also be used to remove stains from your vehicle's interior. I recently spilled BBQ in my seat and with a little dawn dish soap and warm water, it came right out!
Cortney G.
Baltimore, MD
Best dishwashing liquid!!! Gets the dishes extremely clean and isn't tough on your hands! I've always kept lotion by the sink but it isn't necessary with dawn. Great scent as well!
Samantha W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I will not hand wash my dishes unless I have so Dawn on hand. It cuts through all the grease and grime and actually gets my dishes completely clean. It's not rough on my hands either!
Joy S.
Maysville, NC
This detergent works so well in hard water getting our dishes very clean! The plus with this product is it cleans paint out of paintbrushes and off hands very easily. Go to Target.
Nikki K.
Junction City , Wi
This is the only dish soap I will use. A little goes a long way, not like other brands which you must add a lot to get suds. It also works great in getting pine pitch off of clothing.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?