BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Jenna P.
Mullica Hill, NJ
This soap works great for dishes. It gets the job done. I purchased mine at target. The scent is great. The price is very affordable. This product has great value I would definitely buy this soap product again
Christina C.
Dawn is my all time favorite dish soap. No other brand compares. I've been using this for almost 30 years. It breaks down grease easily. Will continue to use this and don't think I'm going to find anything better.
Sarah B.
Mobile, AL
Mega Parent Expert
The classic Dawn is tried and true. I never stray from this product because I know it gets the job done. It has a classic and clean scent, easily removes tough grease and stuck on food, and is very affordable.
Brittany L.
Wilmington, NC
We have used this soap for a LONG time. We started using it after trying many brands while owning a small restaurant. It was the one that performed the best so we continue to use it in our home 7 years later.
Leslie H.
This is the BEST and ONLY detergent I ever use. Dawn can even wash my pets and cut the toughest grease on my pots and pans. My Grams used this product as well, this is a staple item in every Southern Kitchen!
Josey H.
I like key this one and the green apple version. I use it for dishes but I also mix it with peroxide to make a stain remover spray and I use it as shampoo for my dogs to kill fleas. Would definitely buy again.
Sarah S.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
This dish soap is the best dish soap ever made, it takes off grease like no other soap has. The price is definitely worth it and it's the only dish soap that I'll continue to buy. Nothing else compares to it.
Kassidy A.
Great Falls
Love dawn dish soap! One of the only brands that actually help cut down all the grease on my pans! Affordable, and a little goes a long way! Save for pets too if you need to wash them up! It's a win win!
Brittany F.
Great dish soap! Super good at getting grease off of pots and pans, which is my biggest pet peeve within a kitchen! I rarely have to scrub very hard when cleaning my dishes, which is a big timesaver. Love it!
Suidolem M.
Jersey City, NJ
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn has to be used for my dishes. If for some reason I have to use a different dish washing liquid it never comes near the power that Dawn has. It's powerful and gentle at the same time with just a drop or 2.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?