BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Sherry W.
York, PA
Rub dawn on that butter that dripped on your shirt, the salad dressing that stained your dress or the bacon grease that splattered on your pants...leave it overnight. Wash with laundry and there ya go! Stain gone!
Jaheim W.
I love Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid. I trust thus product more then any other dishwashing liquid. My dishes be sparkling clean and I don't have to do major work. Breaks up the oil or grease on plastic. Awesome.
Theresa V.
Dawn is great on those grimey nasty pans. Especially the oily ones. I bring out my dawn when I know my other soap won't take care of the heavy duty cleaning job. When I sale I stock up getting up to 6 bottles. :)
Savannah H.
La Follette , TN
I love the ultra-concentration of this soapy lather. It gets my dishes very clean. It's a little pricier than other dish soaps, but is worth it because less of it goes further than other dish soaps. I would buy again!
Aimee E.
Mobile, AL
My go to liquid dish soap. Dawn is so Versitile so I always have it on hand. If I had one complaint I would say I wish it can in a bottle that is cute to set out on the sink, but I have a bottle I transfer it to.
DannahJo E.
Brunswick, GA
Very generic dishwashing soap to use. Gets the job done and really works on the dishes. Only downside is it's kinda drying to the hands. I usually buy this at Walmart. I would recommend this dishwashing soap.
Tenisha S.
Las Vegas, NV
I like the fact you can use this for more than just your dishes. I use it to clean my bathroom sometimes. When I was younger I put some it in the dishwasher... Don't Do That! But I had fun playing in the bubbles!
Gabriella M.
Los Angeles , CA
All my family & I have used this soap for a long time. A little goes a long way & dishes are left very clean & smell delicious. I also use this soap for other things like pet care & also just for washing my hands.
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
Original dawn dish liquid is amazing. It can be used for so many different things. It's great for a shampoo for people with really greasy hair, getting grease stains off of clothes, just doing dishes etc. etc..
Estefania G.
I love this! A little goes a long way. It makes it easier to wash oily dishes. It can save you time and money although it does cost more compare to other brands.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back