BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Kayla B.
Cincinnati, OH
I've always used Dawn original and it has never disappointed. It gets the job done with minimal product which means you don't have to buy it all that often! It saves you money in the long run and is super effective.
Hannah M.
Penningtn Gap, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn.Is.The.BEST! My Mom taught me that there was no dishwashing liquid better than Dawn, and she was right!!! This is ALL I use. If I have a tough stain, this is part of my stain removing process as well. Love Dawn! Love it!
shannon m.
Dallas, TX
Gets the grease off your dishes!!! I hate doing the dishing and I don't ever have time for scrubbing!!! Dawn makes my life easy, cleans for me so I don't have to scrub!! And doesn't dry out my hands like other soaps!!
Michele C.
Tifton, GA
This is something I have used since I was a child. My grandmother even used it. We love it and we also use it for more than hands and dishes. We put it on our dogs when they get fleas from outside. It kills fleas!!!!
Lupita1 s.
NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love dawn . I always use this to wash dishes and my sons toys . I love how it's gentle on the hands and the smell is not over powering or lingers on the dishes .
Karla G.
Lubbock, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the dish soap that never fails, I always come back to it no matter what, the scent is nice and fresh and they wash the animals that get affected by oil spills with this so you know it works and it gets an awww
Kelly M.
Fletcher, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love dawn i use it in dishes and gready items it has alot of different purposes that people would never think of. And i love that it comes in all different sizes the big bottle lasts quite a While in my house.
Tekia M.
Ladson, SC
This is the best dishwashing liquid ever made, in my opinion. It fights grease with no problem. If it can clean oil off of wildlife it can be used in my kitchen any day! Hands down, this is the best product ever!
Erin K.
Sterling Hts, MI
If it can clean oil in the ocean, it can clean your dishes! I love how versatile it is too. I like to mix it with vinegar to make an AMAZING tub and shower cleaner!
Jessica S.
Boaz, AL
I love this product! Cuts through grease and always gets my dishes clean. The scent isn't over powering and it smells good. I will continue to use this product and more scents of the dawn brand! Overall great product!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart