BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Chelsea C.
Klamath Falls, OR
There's a reason it's a classic. The original. Cuts grease like no other and has been used many times to give pets a bath. Smell is inoffensive. Works great. Will continue to purchase this and other scents.
Whitney P.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Only dish soap I buy! The smallest amount goes a huge way! It can also clean your laundry, and makes a great bathroom cleaner when used one part dawn to one part vinegar! Best dish soap available to purchase
Lorena Z.
Anaheim, CA
The best dish soap ever! It's amazing! Always repurchase. I use this to clean dirty dishes and my make up brushes with some olive oil fix together, leaves them clean and soft! Totally recommend this product!
Cindy T.
This is my favorite dish soap, it's inexpensive and works great, never disappoints, it smells really good and I will keep purchasing, there's no cons , I recommend it , I will keep buying it for years to come.
Alejandra H.
Katy, TX
Este es el mejor detergente para lavar, lo utilizo para muchas cosas, para lavar los platos, la cocina, lavamanos etc me encanta su olor y deja mis manos suaves sin resecarlas. Lo compro en Walmart y kroger.
Jay N.
La Mesa, CA
I only need a tiny bottle of this and it really does last ! Gets the grease out . Husband is a mechanic and uses it to wash off his hands . It is gentle we also use tiny drop on the doggy when washing him .
Courtney S.
I used this product on our cat to get rid of flea and it was like magic! We also use it to handwash our pots and pans. I am shocked that it really is gentle for animals and some of our more sensitive dishes
Cierra C.
Spencer, VA
I am a true believer in Dawn. I think it is the strongest dish soap. Easier to get dishes clean especially if you are like me and have to wait a while to wash dishes. Gets dishes truly clean without a lot of residue.
Heather H.
Thibodaux, LA
Classic dish soap that has multiple uses. Can be purchased at any local store and priced reasonably. Always gets my dishes cleaned and my baby bottles as well. Will always use this product it is a staple at our house.
Ashley E.
Camp lejeune, NC
The blue dawn dish soap is all I will buy. It not only cleans dishes the best but you can use it for so many things. It's seriously a multipurpose cleaner and product. Plus it is pretty inexpensive as well.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?