BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11900)
Cortney G.
Baltimore, MD
Best dishwashing liquid!!! Gets the dishes extremely clean and isn't tough on your hands! I've always kept lotion by the sink but it isn't necessary with dawn. Great scent as well!
Stephanie C.
I have always used Dawn dishwashing liquid and will never use anything else. I love the way it gets your dishes cleaned. I can not stand to pick up a dish that is suppose to be clean and it's not. I have had that issue with other dishwashing liquids.
Laura B.
Swartz Creek, MI
I'm not picky about many brands, but I hands-down will not use any other type of dishwashing liquid. Dawn is my absolute favorite, I even use it to get grease stains out of laundry!
Stephanie N.
Alden, NY
Dawn dish soap is by far the best out there. It is cheap and works great. Dawn seems to last the longest and I can do a lot of dishes with a little soap. I love the moisturizing kind!
MaryAnn H.
This is a great product if you use Dawn dish detergent normally. I personally don't however I'd recommend it.
I've bought it once and it works super well. It smells great and the price is good for the cleaning it does.
Emily P.
New Castle, IN
I love dawn they come in a few different scents. I love how it gets really sudsy I hate when I use soap and by the time I'm halfway done all the bubbles are gone. dawn is the way to go.
morgan w.
Chattanooga, TN
I feel like this is a good product, but to expensive. I feel like it does the exact same job as cheaper brands. Although it does do good cleaning my dogs when they get really dirty.
Elizabeth A.
Ladson, SC
Dawn had been around for years and there is a good reason why, it is the best. You can use dawn with so many other things for cleaning. Dawn also cuts grease like its no ones business.
Alicia M.
Deerfield, Oh
When Looking for dishsoap my biggest buying factor is finding something that will work great on anything, my go to is Dawn, I use it not only on dishes but also when I bathe my cats.
Megan R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I love dawn. I won't use any other dish soap. A little goes a long way. My dishes are so clean with dawn. It's also great to use when your child decides to rub Vaseline in their hair.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?