BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä116 Answers
Erin H.
Fairborn, OH
I love the original Dawn. It can be used for more then dish washing and is great quality. I use it to take stains out of my husbands clothes. It is effective in doing its job and at the price point, it is a great value.
Tenisha P.
Cookeville
There is nothing like dawn!  I use it on everything from dishes to tubs to floors!  It does not dry put my hands and I feel safe using it around my family.  It is a great value because a little goes such a long way.
shayla g.
Arvada, CO
This soap is amazing I use it to hand wash my dishes. The pros is that it cleans very well and it is of good value. The smell is amazing as well. All of them are. I would buy them again and have only naught them
Dyanna W.
Pittsburgh, PA
It's Dawn. It's blue, it smells like dish soap is supposed to smell. They use it to clean little duckies after oil spills. It's a classic. Just use this stuff, you don't need any weird scents or fancy colors.
emily O.
Puyallup, WA
I have used the original dawn dish soap for years. It's a great product, and you can't beat the price. Dawn dish soap is a classic. I buy at Walmart typically, and you definitely can't go wrong with this product.
Laurie D.
Miami
I use to love Dawn as it was the only product that really worked. I habe noticed a big change in their product and it doesn't work as well as it use to. I still prefer it over other brands but not as happy.
Lindsay G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Classic and timeless, this has something I've been using since I was a kid. It cuts through grease so well, and it doesn't damage your hand while using it. A little goes a long way, and it's not expensive either.
Haley G.
I won't use any other dish soap because I don't feel like it gets my dishes as clean. I love that it cuts grease so well and makes my dishes shine! Plus, I like how you can also use it on pets as a flea shampoo
nolan s.
Corona, CA
little goes a long way! a bottle has lasted me for sooo long and i just put two dots and it cleans around 7 dishes and still gives me studs. scent is very fresh and clean. i'd recommend this as my go to dish soap:)
Anita A.
I won't use anything but Dawn for my dishes....I'm not lucky enough to have a dishwasher in my place but I swear by Dawn because it cuts thru the grease better than any other dish detergent I've ever tried!!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?