BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Autumn K.
Dawn dish soap is the best dish soap out there. I love the scents and the easiness it is on my skin. I also just love the fact that dawn helps out animals, that's the big seller for me.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This soap is great for washing dishes but it is a great solvent for washing other things as well. It breaks through tough stains and is very cleansing. Makes your hands feel soft as well.
Lea L.
Chula Vista, CA
Dawn is great for everything, not just dishes. Its great to wash my dogs with, say they got into something extra gross. I also use it as an around the house cleaner diluted with water.
Michelle C.
Bakersfield, CA
This brand has stood the test of time. Dawn is top of the line and acually does everything the commercials says it does. from cutting trough greasy messes to gently cleansing animals!
Courtney P.
I'm with Tiffany on this one.. We love using Dawn for cleaning just about everything... including the dog! It's gentle enough for us all to use it and gentle enough for use on our dog.
Lauren H.
Medina, TN
We always use Dawn. It the best at getting rid of grease and stuck on food. Also, a bottle lasts forever because you use so little with each load. The 5 minute power clean stuff is the absolute best. I've never had any issues with any Dawn product.
Alex S.
I love dawn. I use it around the house (dishes & for cleaning bathtub (I mix with vinegar) always works great, gentle on sensitive skin & smells good. Dawn is quality & always will be.
Jennifer K.
I usually go with off brands for everything because they are essentially the same for cheeper but this is a good item to splurg on the name brand. It works much better that off brand.
Heather R.
Sarasota, FL
I love Dawn! I wash everything by hand and with Dawn my hands aren't dried out at all! I'd definitely recommend this for any and everyone that constantly has their hands in dishwater!
Stephanie N.
Alden, NY
Dawn dish soap is by far the best out there. It is cheap and works great. Dawn seems to last the longest and I can do a lot of dishes with a little soap. I love the moisturizing kind!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?