BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Estefania G.
I love this! A little goes a long way. It makes it easier to wash oily dishes. It can save you time and money although it does cost more compare to other brands.
Valeria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
I have a 90 ounce bottle. I am definitely a fan. I use it to pretreat before I wash clothes, clean dishes, clean the car, and bathe my chickens. (they like it, they pop the bubbles with their beaks. Ultra cute.)
Breana A.
Manlius, NY
I started getting Dawn because it had the cute little seals and ducklings on the bottle ! Cuteness definitley sells. The product gets the job done and has many uses for cleaning! Not too harsh on hands either (:
Dyanna W.
Pittsburgh, PA
It's Dawn. It's blue, it smells like dish soap is supposed to smell. They use it to clean little duckies after oil spills. It's a classic. Just use this stuff, you don't need any weird scents or fancy colors.
lena t.
cleveland, OH
We keep this in the house but don't use it for dishes. I make my own window cleaner with this and also recently learned (unfortunatly) That this soap teamed with baking shorts and peroxide get rid of skunk smell very very well. I hope i never need to do that again but was sooo thankful it worked!
Bekah J.
Nothing can compare to original Dawn, not even off brand! They have save many posts and pans of mine as well as keeping the white on my fur babies bright and pure!
Stacey H.
Clovis, CA
This is our favorite. We use it everyday. I feel like it is the only dish soap that really truly gets our dishes clean. I would highly recommend this. Its easy to rinse and gets the toughest stains off pans.
Malinda N.
Best cleaning product for grease and hard to clean pots and pans. My fav dish detergent. It doesn't leave your hands feeling dry. Best part you can always find coupons makes it a great buy for the cheap price!
Mandy R.
The only dish soap i use on my dishes . love the scent of green apple not only it it leave my dishes clean and it also leave my hands supper soft after being in the water. comes in different scents and sizes
Jolene R.
East Syracuse, NY
When washing your dishes ,Your always cautious on how well they are cleaned . As well as not standing at the sink scrubbing forever . This is hands down a excellent price, amazing smell, and only a little drop cleans the dishes to a sparkle with out tough scrubbing . Love love love all I buy
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?