BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11968)
Diana L.
Conroe, TX
I personally liked to use liquids that I grew up with but since I got married this is my new go to since it's my husbands favorite and now my favorite. Last so long and gets the job done.
Rossi C.
North Bay Vlg, FL
I use Dawn basically for everything around the house kitchens, bathrooms floor even for my children uniforms specially for the little one in PreK who has a lot of "accidents "with crayons .
Lesley S.
Mooreville, MS
We use Dawn for everything. Grease fighting dishes, to wash dIrty work hats, stain fighting on clothes, to wash cars & dirty dogs too! It has so many different uses, we dare not change!
Jennifer H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn really does break down grease from dishes. Also, my bottle of Dawn last a long time and I wash dishes multiple times a day for my family of 6. Good value for your money plus it smells good.
Sara G.
Griffith, IN
We've used this on our dishes since I can remember, and more. We use it to take tough stains out of clothing, bathe animals, and take grease and oil off our hands after working on cars.
Patti H.
Safety Harbor, FL
Nobody can beat Dawn of Dawn Power dishwashing liquid. I use Dawn for dishes, stove top, laundry spots and even my dog's paws. It removes tough spots and oils without removing the colors.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Best product to use on greasy dishes and leaves hands feeling soft and no dry. Comes in multiple flavors and colors. Also good on mechanics hands at the end of a long day. Works wonders!
Becky K.
Glen Allen, VA
Always gets my dishes squeaky clean with no residue! Smell is pleasant and it really lifts hard to reach places. I wish it has less harsh ingredients! It's always a little rough on my hands
Kasha M.
I love this Dawn dishwashing liquid! You don't have to use a whole lot of it, usually just a drop. It suds up really well. It isn't harsh on skin. You can use it for just about anything.
 Breanna G.
Radiant, VA
When they say a little bit goes a long way, they mean it with Dawn. it's my favorite and only dish detergent to use. and I don't just use it for dishes, but for my clothes too. recommended!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?