BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Victoria T.
Wellington, FL
This dishwashing liquid has so many uses and it cleans like none other. It isn't too drying on my hands and I love using it to clean my makeup brushes besides my dishes. You really know its clean after using this.
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, OH
My mom has been using Dawn dish soap for years, and it passed along to me. I've tried other kinds of dish soap and always end back with Dawn. Nothing cuts through the dirt and grease from cooking the way Dawn does.
Kari S.
Cottonwood, ID
I really like using Dawn to wash my dishes. I find that it is top notch when cleaning the dishes and then placing them on a drying rack and not having to worry about streaks or marks or anything left on the dishes.
DannahJo E.
Brunswick, GA
Very generic dishwashing soap to use. Gets the job done and really works on the dishes. Only downside is it's kinda drying to the hands. I usually buy this at Walmart. I would recommend this dishwashing soap.
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
Original dawn dish liquid is amazing. It can be used for so many different things. It's great for a shampoo for people with really greasy hair, getting grease stains off of clothes, just doing dishes etc. etc..
Emily R.
dawn is the way to go! all the different scents they have . this particular one is my fave, gets the job done leaving no grease no food nothing but a clean dish.
Tenisha S.
Las Vegas, NV
I like the fact you can use this for more than just your dishes. I use it to clean my bathroom sometimes. When I was younger I put some it in the dishwasher... Don't Do That! But I had fun playing in the bubbles!
Brianna E.
Maple Grove, MN
I always stick with the original blue colored Dawn. The scent is light and fresh. I've tried other scents but feel the original always works the best. I can always count on this dish soap getting the job done.
Jeannie W.
Red Lion, PA
Love the versatility of Dawn. Cuts the greasiest messes in your home, nor only dishes but has so many more uses. We have used it to bathe the dog for fleas, as a degreaser on the drive-way, and love how it helps strip oil from wildlife in the recent spills. So many more uses! We give it an A+!
Sarah B.
Kansas City, MO
By far best product to keep around the house. Great for washing dishes BUT also removes set in grease/ oil stains in clothes, removes soap scum from the bath tubs and completely safe to use to give pets a bath.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?