BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Akeele J.
Jackson, MS
I love using Dawn products no matter what type, especially if I'm not on a tight budget. It's great for cutting grease and getting dishes clean. I also use it as an alternative to clean my makeup brushes.
Lizzy W.
Lees Summit, MO
I like this dish soap. I works really well and smells great. I bought it at target. It is a good value. I would recommend it because it has a good scent. It is easy to use. I would buy again. I use it a lot
Natasha H.
I love dawn bc it cleans great and it is also good and safe on animals to remove fleas. I have a white cat and I bathe him with dawn for fleas and it gets rid of the fleas and leaves him looking super white
Lorena Z.
Anaheim, CA
The best dish soap ever! It's amazing! Always repurchase. I use this to clean dirty dishes and my make up brushes with some olive oil fix together, leaves them clean and soft! Totally recommend this product!
Taylor S.
Upper Sandsky, OH
Love this soap, it gets all of my dishes clean and it is multi purpose because Dawn also kills fleas so you can wash your pets with it! And it will not dry their skin out a lot because it is gentle. Love it!
Jennifer C.
It is an effective dish soap, and I tend to go with the traditional original scent, because I know it is something that I like. You don't need to use a lot of this, as it is very concentrated, which is nice.
Elsa G.
Fort pierce, FL
This dish soap really gets the job done. I hate doing dishes since i have to i love this soap. The scent is good nothing to overpowering. I purchased it at walmart. Very effective and not dissapointed at all. I would buy again even though it is a little more on the pricey side of soaps.
Chelsea C.
Klamath Falls, OR
There's a reason it's a classic. The original. Cuts grease like no other and has been used many times to give pets a bath. Smell is inoffensive. Works great. Will continue to purchase this and other scents.
Megan D.
Gets dishes clean but smells like plastic. I appreciate the affordability and effective nature of this product, but I don't like the way it makes my dishes and hands smell. However, it is gentle on my hands!
Alejandra H.
Katy, TX
Este es el mejor detergente para lavar, lo utilizo para muchas cosas, para lavar los platos, la cocina, lavamanos etc me encanta su olor y deja mis manos suaves sin resecarlas. Lo compro en Walmart y kroger.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?