BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä116 Answers
nolan s.
Corona, CA
little goes a long way! a bottle has lasted me for sooo long and i just put two dots and it cleans around 7 dishes and still gives me studs. scent is very fresh and clean. i'd recommend this as my go to dish soap:)
Carolina R.
Only brand I use to wash my dishes! This one gets all the grease out of my dishes! I love all the scents they have and they aren't watered down like the other dishwashing soaps I have used! The price is good too!
Tenisha P.
Cookeville
There is nothing like dawn!  I use it on everything from dishes to tubs to floors!  It does not dry put my hands and I feel safe using it around my family.  It is a great value because a little goes such a long way.
Erin H.
Fairborn, OH
I love the original Dawn. It can be used for more then dish washing and is great quality. I use it to take stains out of my husbands clothes. It is effective in doing its job and at the price point, it is a great value.
Dyanna W.
Pittsburgh, PA
It's Dawn. It's blue, it smells like dish soap is supposed to smell. They use it to clean little duckies after oil spills. It's a classic. Just use this stuff, you don't need any weird scents or fancy colors.
shayla g.
Arvada, CO
This soap is amazing I use it to hand wash my dishes. The pros is that it cleans very well and it is of good value. The smell is amazing as well. All of them are. I would buy them again and have only naught them
Harmony K.
Hollywood , FL
I've always used dawn when ever I use something else I feel like it doesn't break down oil as well. It makes the dishes go by so much faster and is even good for some other household cleaning I'd recommend this.
K-cee S.
Core, WV
Dawn has always been my go to dish detergent because it has so many more purposes! Not only does it get my dishes clean, but I also feel safe using it on my animals when they get a little dirty. Great price, too.
Kelsey B.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Only dish soap I will use. I use this package of dawn and it does not leave my dishes tasting soapy but cleans them so effectively. I enjoy scent and dawn is always on sale at target! I do suggest this product!
Joiarib H.
Methuen , MA
The only dishwashing soap we use at home. It works great and it's animal friendly. Dawn is just the way to go, it doesn't disappoint. Plus it smells great. We normally buy the biggest one and just keep refilling.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?