BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Asia W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love the original Dawn. We use it to clean everything in our house just about from our dishes to our carpets. We feel like the quality of this product is better than most competitors.
Emily G.
I love this stuff! It is the only dish detergent I use I think it has the best grease fighting power and doesn't damage the skin. I also use it for stains on clothing and it works great.
Jillian H.
Dongola, IL
This is by far, the best dish soap there is! I also love using it to clean my makeup brushes, because it is gentle, yet it still gives them a very thorough cleaning without a ton of work.
Anna W.
Stedman, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is the absolute best dish detergent ever! You can use this for multi-purposes. We use it around our house for almost everything. I highly recommend this product to any and everyone.
Becky L.
Dallas, Nc
I love this stuff! It cuts through grease very easily. I keep carafe glass bottles near every sink. It's pretty to look at. I add this too it every time it runs out. It's my go to soap.
Diana G.
Vacaville, CA
The best dish washing soap. Cleans well & smells good, too. I use it for so many things like stain removal around the house or diluting with water & speaking on my plants to kill bugs
Allison R.
Dawn seriously does it all. We even used it mixed with rubbing alcohol and warm water as deicer last week since all the stores were out of ice melt. I was amazed that it worked so well.
Hailie D.
Clermont, FL
This is my all time favorite dish soap. lathers well. smells good. cuts grease quick and easy. takes the hard work outta washing dishes! also love how the makers of dawn support animals.
Sophia H.
This is The only dish soap I will use! Just a small amount cleans up the most greasy pans! Must try it to believe it! It is also gently on the hand as well!
**DAWN HELPS SAVE WILDLIFE**
Jackie R.
Hollywood, FL
Love dawn. I've started using dawn because I have been able to receive it cheap with couponing and I must say I love it! This product lives up to anyone's expectations of washing dishes
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?