BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Angela W.
Renton, WA
Always cuts through the grease, never lets me down. A little goes a long way, so makes it economical. I've been using it for years, and will continue to use it for years in the future.
Cynthia R.
Rosenberg, TX
Not only is this good for removing grease on your favorite pan or platter, it's also good for removing fleas from your dog or cat. It's formula is so delicate you can use it on kittens.
Emily G.
I love this stuff! It is the only dish detergent I use I think it has the best grease fighting power and doesn't damage the skin. I also use it for stains on clothing and it works great.
Asia W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love the original Dawn. We use it to clean everything in our house just about from our dishes to our carpets. We feel like the quality of this product is better than most competitors.
Jackie R.
Hollywood, FL
Love dawn. I've started using dawn because I have been able to receive it cheap with couponing and I must say I love it! This product lives up to anyone's expectations of washing dishes
Jillian H.
Dongola, IL
This is by far, the best dish soap there is! I also love using it to clean my makeup brushes, because it is gentle, yet it still gives them a very thorough cleaning without a ton of work.
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
My family uses this soap in my household, and it cleans like a charm. My hands do get dry fast if I was my hands too much with this product. Put on a good lotion after using this product.
Becky L.
Dallas, Nc
I love this stuff! It cuts through grease very easily. I keep carafe glass bottles near every sink. It's pretty to look at. I add this too it every time it runs out. It's my go to soap.
Philina B.
Falls Rough, KY
This works on everything. I use dawn on my animals to help with fleas and anything they gotten in to outside or in home. This product also helps their dry skin. Does good on my dishes to
Allison R.
Dawn seriously does it all. We even used it mixed with rubbing alcohol and warm water as deicer last week since all the stores were out of ice melt. I was amazed that it worked so well.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?