BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Emily K.
Dawn is a household staple for my family. Not only do we use it for dishes, but for stains in the laundry AND flea shampoo! It's a great product for a great price. 10/10 Off brands just don't compare.
Patrycja R.
Big Rock, IL
Love this soap! I wash dishes, baby bottles, even the stove, as well as use a few drops with vinegar and warm water to clean kitchen countertops. It lasts a long time and a little goes a long way.
Skyla B.
Boston, MA
Unless theres a sale on something else this is the ONLY product my family uses we've used it for over 20 years i love how it cuts the scrubbing time and give my dishes a dishwasher clean look and feel
Debbie H.
Grandy, NC
I ALWAYS purchase Dawn dish liquid! You know you dishes are clean with no residue left behind. You don't have to use much to clean a sink full of dishes so it is the most economical choice as well
Nicole D.
Bridgeport
Dawn does everything from clean my dishes to wash my carpets to scrubbing my dogs. It's such a multi purpose cleaner who could ever ask for anything else. I love how it kills the fleas on my pets.
CANDICE D.
Hampton, VA
I will never use any other dish soap. This is the best for all types of food that is lifted on the plate, even bacon grease. I also you this product on my clothes when grease is on them or stains.
Beth V.
I will never use anything but Dawn original. It cleans better than anything else and I've tried several in my life time. It takes less than others to clean better. It actually cuts through grease.
Julie G.
Wakefield, MA
This I use to not only wash my dishes but for multiple other things too! I use it to remove hair dye from skin and it works instantly. It's the only dish soap I'll use and it's tough on grease!
Jennifer S.
Weslaco, TX
Dawn made the cut! This is all I have used my husband loves it to wash his semi truck and I use it for the dishes can wash a full sink with about 3 cooking pans without having to change the water
Jennifer S.
Eugene, OR
Dawn dish liquid is a go to at my house, and not just for dishes. I use it in the laundry room for cleaning shoes, bathroom for scrubbing the shower, even in kid safe bug killers. it's very handy.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?