BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä116 Answers
Sara P.
Mammoth lakes, CA
Mega Parent Expert
We've been using Dawn for YEARS and nothing has really ever changed. It always works really well, gets the grease off of our pans when we soak them for a little while, smells alright, really dependable all around.
Wesley B.
Holly, MI
We use Dawn for our dishes, as well as for making homemade cleaner. It never fails to make my dirty tub super white again! My hands are never agitated when using it, which is awesome because I have sensitive skin!
Madison M.
Wellington, AL
Blue dawn is just great for so many things! It is a great degreaser for dishes and this is also great for dogs with fleas! This is a great price and you can find it at a lot of stores like Walmart I would recommend
Alicia G.
Oklahoma City, OK
My favorite dish soap! It's cleans it takes off the greasiest grease and it's decently priced. There are cheaper dish soap but none compare to Dawn. I would rather spend the few extra bucks and get Dawn. You won't be disappointed or feel like your wasting your money or watery non soaping dish soap.
Carrie N.
Dawn is my favorite dish soap by far! A tiny squirt does the entire sink-full and it doesn't dry out my hands! It's on the pricey side, but a bottle lasts so much longer than bargain brands. Definitely recommend!
Trista T.
KENNEWICK, WA
Dawn dish soap has proven to be the best at removing grease and grime from pots and pans.  I buy it at Walmart.  I love that Dawn is useful for so many other things besides dishes.  It is the only dish soap I use.
Jenny L.
Greenville, NC
I use dawn for everything! Cleaning dishes, baby bottles, pacifiers and even kittens with the animal rescue I volunteer at. We always use dawn for tiny animals that come in because it's safe and gentle for them.
Ana A.
El Paso, TX
Mom buys this by the gallon, she's tried many others but she loves this one just because it's simple. It does what you need it to. I think it's great when washing dishes. Definitely buying again. My mom approves.
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
Dawn dish soap is great for washing dishes.It cleans the grease right away.You can even use on your clothes or grease spots and blood.Any stains at all .Just a wonderful product.I use it in so many different ways.You should use Dawn to.
Kayla C.
Shasta Lake, CA
I have been using this dish soap for years. It is gentle on my sensitive skin but does the job when it comes to dishes. It's pretty cheap and a little defiantly goes a long way. This is a staple in our kitchen.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?