BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
maya t.
Dawn Original has a nice pleasant scent. A little bit goes a long way. And it cleans dishes to a shine! It dissolves grease effectively. A con to this product is that it is pricey. However, it is worth it when comparing other products like it. I would purchase it again
Brittany W.
I've tried other brands of dish soap, but I keep coming back to the original blue Dawn. I like the clean smell that's not overpowering and it really gets my dishes clean. Sometimes my dishwasher leaves soap residue behind on my dishes, but Dawn always takes care of it.
Alicia B.
Dawn Dishwashing liquid is a stable in my home. We have used it for years. It doesn't take much to clean a full sink of dishes. I love that it is strong enough to cut grease and grime but not too harsh on your hands. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Jane S.
Spring Hill, FL
Since the inception of this product, it's pretty much the only one I use. Others don't compare when it comes to breaking up and dissolving grease and stuck on food. It's great for making homemade cleaning products as well. Don't waste your time and money on any others!
JENNIFER C.
Hernando, FL
Love dawn! We always have at least two bottles at all times. And the best part? It's not just for dishes! I mix it with water and baking soda for tough carpet stains. I also use it on the dog!!! Cuts grease fantastically and I love the different scents and varieties...
China B.
Griffin, GA
This is my go to dish washing liquid. It's affordable and you can find them in many scents. It takes off oil and grease like nothing however, it's very very gentle at the same time. I have exzema on my hands and it doesn't bother it at all not even on the scented ones.
Faye K.
McLean, VA
I like the original dawn a lot. I'll get a scented one every now and then, but I think this original scent smells the cleanest out of all of them. It cuts through grease well, and a bottle lasts a long while. I think I will continue to use dawn for the rest of my life.
Jennifer W.
Corvallis, OR
Dawn is awesome at cutting through tough grease that otherwise would be a pain to scrub away. I also love that a little goes a long way, making the price of it very reasonable. I tend to get the original scent because I get it at Costco and they usually only have that.
Terri M.
Dawn Ultra is the only brand of dish liquid for our home! The scent is light and clean, not overwhelming. I typically buy the larger container at Kroger or Walmart. This is very effective in getting dishes clean and the grease off pans. I highly recommend this product.
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
I grew up using this product because my mom always bought it. I now live on my own and this is what I use to not only wash dishes but also animals, cars, etc. My dishes always come clean even the tough grease spots and it smells wonderful! I will never stop using Dawn!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?