BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Alicia M.
Jackson
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original give me some good old fashioned dawn any day !! I love how it breaks up grease. I multi purpose it and wipe my counters/cabinets AND mop with it 😃
Marlena H.
Elkhorn City, KY
I use only dawn detergent at home and at work. Can't find a more dependable, fresh scent, lathering and product that cuts grease as it does. Price is very reasonable and I would recommend it to anyone.
Sarah S.
Plano
Blue dawn soap is my tried and true. My mom uses it, my mother in law uses it, and I use it. Gets the job done for a good price. You can use it to wash your dogs, make bubbles, in you’re laundry.
Kristie A.
El Monte, CA
We have always used dawn in our household. It is just the right consistency and smells great. It really helps clean our dishes. No need to do an extra wash by putting it in the dishwasher after washing with dawn. Would by again!
Samantha M.
Augusta
I buy this because it comes in bulk. I would probably prefer other dish soaps in smell or texture, but I just can't beat the bang for my buck with Dawn. It lasts forever, and really gets dishes clean.
Jen P.
Wakarusa, IN
Makes great suds and cuts through the grease. Also, good for washing an animal that has fleas. Leaves no soap or spots on dishes. Smells nice and price is good too. A little goes a long way with this!
Kayley W.
Nashville, TN
Efficient for cleaning dishes. Gives a spotless clean without the hard scrubbing. Plus this is also great for getting grease and oils out of clothing as well. Easy on hands and doesn’t dry them out as welll.
Assata S.
This dish liquid is great because it really cleans dishes very well esp if you have dishes with grease. You don’t have to scrub too much either. It can be a bit pricey but you only need a little bit.
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
Dawn dish soap is my favorite dish soap to use. It works really great at cutting through grease on pots and pans. It also works effectively at removes stains on the carpet. Would definitely recommend!
Kasondra B.
Massena, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My family has always used dawn dish soap. My mother will never use another brand and i am the same way now. My dishes never feel greasy or look pastey anymore. They look shiny and new thanks to dawn!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart