BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Arlene T.
Dawn is my go to dish soap. It smells great, is good value, and very affordable, especially with coupons. I usually purchase it at my local grocery store. It does a great job at getting rid of grime. I like to scrub the dishes with the soap and water using a sponge, and if it's a real tough job, I let the dishes soak and when I check later, the grime is usually SUPER easy to just rinse off!! I love it and definitely recommend it.
Nichole S.
Proctor, VT
Nothing compares to Dawn, nothing. I don't use it for my dishes though. I use the cheap generic soap for dishes and save my Dawn for all it's other fantastic purposes i.e. cleaning my kids sports gear. I love that it gets the grime out but is super gentle enough on things like helmets and goggles.
Bri M.
Cove, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my go to for more than just dishes. It cleans very well. The only thing I do NOT use this on are dishes that are older because it WILL strip any decorations off. I put this in a spray bottle with some vinegar and spray my shower/tub down with it. Way better cleaner than any shower cleaner I have found. I like the way it smells too. I also don't feel like I have to use as much each time as I do with other detergents.
Morgan W.
Weatherford , TX
As a mom of four and a house full of animals I recommend this be in every home possible. It cuts grease and tough dishes but leaves your hands soft, I clean my stove, counters and dishes with this soap. The other great thing is you can use this soap to bathe your animals and it will help rid them of fleas! Mix with some peroxide and you got a great hard water cleaner!!
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
#Dawn is the best and most effective hand-washing dish #soap I have ever used! It totally cleans off everything, almost everything. Like no other. I love it! I buy it everywhere I can find it at a lower price. I buy it all the time, and will continue to buy it. It is available at drugstores and at grocery stores. OMG!
Mallory W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Dawn has an affordable price and great quality. Also, it's available pretty much everywhere. What's not to love? There are also a lot of really nice scents too! I typically go with the original because that tends to be the one they sell in bulk most often. I can't think of anything to complain about. This dish soap is great.
Jolene L.
Fort smith , AR
Dawn is hands down the BEST dishwashing soap I've ever used. I love the scent and it really does get dishes the cleanest. I knew this was the best soap because I use it to clean my makeup brushes. I tried to use a different brand of soap on my makeup brushes and it DID NOT do the job. I will ALWAYS choose Dawn. I also use it on my cat for flea treatment (works so well). Dawn is not just a dish soap, but a multipurpose life saver
Janey J.
Cumming, GA
Dawn is my favorite dish soap because it is good for so many things. Not only does it get my dishes sparkling, it gets my pets clean. I have 2 cats and one dog and they all enjoy going outside for short amount of time. They bring in fleas and dirt and this is the only thing I have found to wash them in that actually kills the fleas and repels them for a few days as well. Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Claudia T.
Alto, TX
Hands down, the best dish liquid ever made! It cuts grease, cuts through dried on foods, and smells nice. Its good for so many different things! If you have a cutting board thats stained, put some Dawn and a drop or two of water and scrub it into the board. Let it stand for 20 to 30 minutes then rinse. Makes it look like new! Mix with water and spray your dog pen or yard and it will kill fleas without harming your animals!
Just amazing!
Brittney M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn dish soap is probably something I use everyday. It Has so many different things you can use it for beside washing your dishes and you can even get it at the dollar store. You can use it to get stains out of your shirts, using it on your pets with harming them. Just make sure you get all the soap off.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?