BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Lynn B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I prefer this version for treating grease stains on clothes. Though, I thinks it’s changed over time. The scent is fine. They make other ones that have more appealing scents. I keep buying this for my dishes and grease needs. All grocery stores carry this product. It’s average price compared to similar products.
Lauren W.
This is the best dish soap in the market in my opinion. It really gets all the food and grease off of dishes and is even gentle on my hands. All I have to do is put a little in a pot with warm water and soak it for a bit and it gets everything off! I will continue to repurchase and would recommend it to anyone!
Regina S.
Warfield, KY
I can remember as a child growing up in my household when it was time to do the dishes the only kind of dish soap my mom would use is Dawn dish soap now having my own family I tend to grab Dawn as we go to the grocery store. We use it for many things my mom always told me that Dawn can pull out anything.
Shawnee T.
Barberton
Dawn dish soap, im in love with it! It lathers really well so it great for just about anything, even more than just dishes and pots/pans. If I need a stained remove from my work uniform or even if my dogs have an accident on the carpet it works great to ensure there won't be a spot or even an odor.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
If I could make a list of all the products I've been using my whole life and continue to use, Dawn soap is definitely a product that belongs on that list.  I've been using nothing but Dawn soap to clean my dishes and I always get the bigger, more economical size at Sam's Club.  It does its job and does it well and I will continue to buy and continue to recommend.
Emmarsyn M.
Toledo
It’s hard to get dish soap wrong. Dawn goes above and beyond though in my experience. A little truly does go a long way.
Also, I have OCD and one of my major things is foggy glasses. I never have that issue with dawn soaps.
All in al, it’s great for getting the job done (and keeping my brain in check 😂)
Laci G.
Saint George, UT
I clean houses for a job. I work 5 days a week and keep very busy! We use Dawn dishsoap for window cleaning and actually almost everything we do involves Dawn. It doesn’t leave a build up and is absolutly amazing. You can get this product almost anywhere. I buy mine from my local Walmart here in Utah.
Brei P.
Omak, WA
The workhorse of dish soap, this stuff is a classic. Pro tip: scrub a little in on grease or oil stains on your laundry as well. I even use this as bubble bath for my kids- works better than the fancy kinds! This stuff is a bargain for the price and is much better than the fancier types with lotion and stuff in them.
Linda M.
Warners
Not only does the Dawn clean dishes well but you can do so many things ex.pre treat soiled garments before putting in the wash ex.put 1 cup dawn in a 5 gallon pail of hot water using a deck brush cleans the deck and takes all the grime out only to name a few Another ex. Is we use a small amount for our dogs cleans even fleas ex. Use in toilet with baking soda and vinegar!wonderful Dawn truly is!!! Amazing!
This dish soap is a multicleaner. You seriously can use this soap for anything that needs to be clean. You have dirty dishes? Use DAWN. Your dog has fleas? Use Dawn. Your floor is leaving your socks black underneath? Use Dawn on your floor, (only like 3-4 drops for entire floor) You finished cutting up some chicken? Use Dawn. Your white shoes looks like they been buried in mud? Use Dawn. This soap is the bomb dot com.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?