BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Dannie M.
Two Harbors
I LOVE DAWN! Literally the ONLY way to buy dish soap. I bought an off brand bc I was out and was going to SAMs club within the next week (I prefer to buy in bulk if possible) so I didn’t want to spend the extra on dawn at the time. Anyways, I hate now using this amazing dish soap. No others do the job and preform like DAWN!
Cassandra T.
Spruce, MI
This soap is great for getting out grease stains from t shirts, engine grease off hands, grease off pans! Also great to use on pets if they’ve gotten into some trouble! ANYTHING. I also use it to clean my makeup brushes and it works wonders. It’s a great brand and awesome quality. Highly recommend if you’re looking to get any dirty job done.
Myra P.
Lenoir
This is what I was raised to use!! Parents grandparents aunts everyone trusted Dawn, and now I as an adult do as well!! It cuts grease even on plastic no greasy residue!! I love the platinum it has become my favorite!! I love the fact that my older kids know if they are sent in the store to get dish liquid to get dawn lol
Angela W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn dish detergent, what can I say but WOW! It’s so universal, it can clean your dishes , it can clean your clothes and can even be used to clean your makeup brushes and still is good enough to leave them smelling good and soft.
Lynn B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I prefer this version for treating grease stains on clothes. Though, I thinks it’s changed over time. The scent is fine. They make other ones that have more appealing scents. I keep buying this for my dishes and grease needs. All grocery stores carry this product. It’s average price compared to similar products.
Nicki W.
This product does it all! Fights the toughest grease, puts a little shine on your dishes & even gets the nasties out of your animals! In addition. It does a great job of removing spices/pepper juices from your fingers! [Notorious for touching my eyes after cutting a jalapeno...not a problem with this product!]
Stephanie W.
San Diego , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
BEST DISH WASHING SOAP OF ALL TIME!!!! It seems silly to rave about a dish washing soap but it really gets the grease out of all the dishes and cuts dish washing time in half. I also use this to wash my cat and dog by mixing apple cider vinegar, soap, and a dash of coconut oil which helps get them squeaky clean and helps repel fleas
Bridget W.
Dawn dish soap is my go to I have tried others like Ajax, and others and they don't compare. My dishes do come out clean and shinny and my hands don't break out from the product or dry out my skin. I don't always use gloves to wash my dishes and I don't feel I need to and the sent and color is nice.
Adele L.
Yuma, AZ
You can SAVE THE WORLD with this Dish soap. From cleaning your dishes to saving ducks from an oil spill this is the soap you need to buy for just about everything. I purchased it from Walmart for under $4 for a really large bottle and I would recommend it to everyone. And it smells GREAT too.
Natalie R.
San Antonio, TX
Lately it seems like this soap has been drying my hands out when I’m done cleaning the kitchen. To be fair I’m going to probably try one of the hand renewing ones to give Dawn a fair shot. But overall I’m happy with the product. One bottle will last over three months in my house. I don’t need a lot to get the job done.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back