BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kelly F.
I don't think it gets much better than this dish soap. A little goes a long way, and it still provides that sudsy foam that fills up the sink and gets everything squeaky clean. Caked on, baked on, doesn't matter. This soap will seriously clean up any mess. It has also done wonders as a dog wash, believe it or not. It cleans and kills bacteria on our sensitive pup, without causing irritation. It kills any fleas or pests and keeps her fur clean and vibrant.
Tamitha S.
Acworth, GA
Dawn dish soap is a must in this home. The possibilities are endless with the original blue dawn dish soap. Mixed with vinegar and hot water you get the BEST cleaner for your tub and shower. Mixed with baking soda, vinegar, and a touch of washing powders you get a deep clean of items too big and bulky to fit into the washer (like pack and plays for infants). Not only does it make cleaning greasy dishes but it also gets all the mess off those dishes!!!
Tara J.
Cape Coral, FL
Hands down the greatest liquid dish soap on the market! Dawn original has a mild yet refreshing scent, unlike some overpowering scents of other brands. Dawn dish soap does the dirty work for you, you aren't left scrubbing dishes for hours as this product does as advertised, it cuts the grease! I also use Dawn original scent to clean my bathtub as well as make a shampoo for my dog. I highly recommend this product for multi uses around your home.
Jamie S.
Tampa, FL
Dawn Original is the only dishwashing soap I trust. I've tried others and they've always fallen short. There's something about Dawn that just cannot be duplicated! I love the plain scent, how quickly the product lathers and how the suds last a long time and I'm not constantly having to apply more to my sponge. Dawn will be a staple in my kitchen until the day that it is either no longer being manufactured, or the day I no longer wash dishes!
Vanessa V.
Hayward, CA
Dawn takes the grease of your dishes right off. You don't need a lot of soap to wash the dishes with a little of it makes a big thing. It make a lot of foam. I bought it at target . I been buying dawn for a long time. My mom started buying it before me , now am buying dawn too. I try other brand to safe money but it's not worth it because you need to use much more soap then what you use of dawn. So I'll stick with dawn. I love this product.
Ingrid R.
South Gate, CA
Nothing beats it for getting grime and grease of of your pots pans, dishes, and birds.
Wait a minute birds? Yes birds. Dawn is used exclusively in all animal rescues from the exon valdez to the BP spill. The International Bird Rescue Research Center refuses to use anything else in fact. The veterinarians like its gentleness and toughness on gooey oil. They use it every day and wash their own hands with Dawn and it doesn't dry them out.
Allyson M.
I use blue original dawn for just about everything! Obvious uses such as cleaning dishes, but other uses too! It makes an excellent make up brush cleaner when mixed with warm water and a tiny bit of vinegar! I also keep a little container of it and water on my bathroom counter to clean my jewelry! Just place in, gently shake to make it sudsy, then rinse! Your jelwery will shine like you took it to the jewelry store to get it cleaned!
Farah M.
Lawton , OK
It really cuts through any grease and leaves a nice clean shine on plates and silverware. It's priced a little higher than most but it's worth it. You don't have to use too much because it's thick, a small amount will give a rich lather. Unlike cheaper brands, where they're watered down so you find yourself having to use more of it (you run out faster). You save money in the long run by buying a good quality dish soap like this one.
Marykay W.
Parkersburg, WV
I love dawn. I use it for many other household things.
It is also great to use to kill fleas on your pets too.
Gets grease out of clothes.
Works great to make homemade bubbles too.
Plus i believe it works with companies to donate to animals. Don't quote me on that last bit. Something about polar bears maybe? Also they donate lots of their product to help people clean sea creatures after oil spills. I buy and use nothing but dawn.
brandie b.
Redding, Ca
the SUPER dishwashing soap! i have always had a dishwasher but those never clean as well as dawn dishsoap does! soothes your hands as well so no drying out as it cleans grease like you have never seen before! just set your dishes in the sink, put soap in with some hot water and watch the magic of dawn work its ways with your dishes, besides getting them super clean dawn brings out a great smell with it. so many bubbles too.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?