BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Green B.
Pretty much the only dish soap I buy. It easily lifts all the grease and gunk off the dishes. It's really gentle on your hands. I love that it is also great for the environment. It's not expensive at all and one bottle will last a long time! My go-to dish soap for a while!
Mikaela K.
Bellefonte, PA
The best cleaning product to invest in. I not only use this for dishes, but I also swear by it as a stain remover for clothes. The advertisement for only needing a drop is extremely true, and a little dawn goes a LONG way. Everyone should have this dish soap in their home.
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
Dawn is the only dish soap that I like to use. I normally buy the big bottle of it and it last a very long time. I hate buying the cheaper brands. Dawn is more expensive but its last ALOT longer and goes a lot further because its concentrated. So you use less, and when I buy a cheaper brand you have to use a whole lot more. Its suds up a lot, and I feel like its the best at lifting stuck on food off silver wear, plates, or pans. And I believe that it's the best at making sure my dishes are clean and leaves absolutely no germs behind.
Andrea P.
Columbus
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I hate too admit it, but I started using Dawn after I saw the commercials of wildlife preservationists cleaning oil of will birds using Dawn. I'm an animal lover. Plus I figure if it's tough enough to clean oil of wildlife then can probably handle my baked on lasagna.
Micha H.
Bristol, VA
This works great. I can't imagine spending lots of money to clean my brushes. It cosmetics is the most expensive brand of brush that I own and I do believe in taking good care of them. I have some that are 10 + years old that look new. Dawn is gentle yet effective.
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
this is the dish soap i always reach for. it is such an AMAZING degreaser. after dinner if i have any nasty dishes i fill it with some of this Dawn dish soap and some hot water and come back a half an hour later and it comes right off. this stuff is seriously amazing
Sally R.
Ballston Spa, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the best dish soap! I use it for everything- not just doing dishes. It’s a wonderful degreaser, so I use it often on my stovetop. I also use it as a stain remover and to wash my baby’s toys. The price is amazing for the quality of product you are getting.
Bridget R.
Eureka, CA
I love dawn dish soap and would t buy anything else! It smells so good, my favorite is the shift hands version! You can buy it just about anywhere, even the dollar tree! All pros no cons seriously this soap is good for everything, ill buy it time and time again!
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is like an all-purpose use product because it's not just for dishes I've recently used it to get fleas off of a cat have you said to get stains out of clothing it cleans really well and it has a nice mild sent to it and it leaves your hands feeling really soft
Katelyn C.
Spotswood, NJ
I love dawn! This product is very affordable. Using dawn makes your dishes very clean and gets the grease and scum off the plates very easily!
Not only is this a great product for doing dishes but I find myself being able to use it else where around the house!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?