BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Susan R.
Wilmington
This is amazing on greasy dishes and pans. I also love the many many uses for laundry and other cleanups. Add dawn with vinegar and shine up those grimy kitchen cabinets. It's amazing.
Jackie A.
Gainesville, FL
Dawn soap does a great job at cutting through grease on dishes, but it also can be used for other cleaning tasks, such as shower or toilet cleaner. Great product to always have on hand.
Jami B.
I love the fresh scent of this soap and the fact that you only have to use a small amount to wash a sink full of dishes. I also love that they give money to charity for each purchase.
Kimberly P.
Klamath Falls, OR
I use dawn all over my house! I use it to clean my shower, carpets, stains on clothes as well as my dishes. I prefer the blue especially in my shower... so I know where I have sprayed!
Tiffany S.
This dish soap works great at getting off tough grime. The scent is really nice. It also leaves hands feeling very soft. It only takes a small amount to get the job done. I would highly recommend this product. Will purchase again!
Cassidy M.
I don't have a dishwasher, so Dawn is my soap of choice to wash my dishes. It also works great for getting stains out of my laundry. I also use it for washing windows and it works great!
Kayla W.
Portageville, MO
All I ever use for my dishes! Only one I will probably ever use! It gets my dishes clean & I don't have to worry about it breaking out my hands. You can also you it for laundry hacks!

Cristina E.
I really love this soap, one pump last for a while. Love it, it's just a little hard to get it out of the dishes, I have to rinse it two times. Still love it, works grate to get grease of off dishes.
Angela W.
Renton, WA
Always cuts through the grease, never lets me down. A little goes a long way, so makes it economical. I've been using it for years, and will continue to use it for years in the future.
Mikayla P.
Albuquerque , NM
Dawn is the only kind of dish soap I will use! It is the best at really getting off all of the oils and grease from your dishes!! The only thing that works!! And a little goes so far!!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?