BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Amy W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Best EVERYTHING product! Cleans out grease stains in clothes, betadine/iodine spills on tennis shoes and even soap scum in the shower! A little Dawn and the stain is gone!
Kayla B.
Cincinnati, OH
I've always used Dawn original and it has never disappointed. It gets the job done with minimal product which means you don't have to buy it all that often! It saves you money in the long run and is super effective.
Maria G.
Brownsville, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Este detergente rinde mucho al ser concentrado aparte que cuida mis manos, vale la pena comprarlo, yo lo uso también para lavar mis brochas de maquillaje, siento que no las reseca y así no tengo que agregarles aceite ni nada
Jessica K.
Marathon, WI
I have been cleaning up the inside of the house my in laws are purchasing and came across a total grease mess on the side of the oven, and dawn was the ONLY thing that would take it off. It's the only dish soap I use!
Kristin R.
Macclenny , FL
No other soap that I would use other than this! It even works on tough stains. Not only good for washing the dishes, it get stains out of your clothes! What better than multiple uses?! I recommend 'blue dawn' to everyone.
Mariana M.
Phoenix, AZ
Giving this soap a 5 star! Love using this dish soap not only does it smell great it works absolutely great and leaves dishes clean! Good price for a great quality.
Wendy S.
Los Angeles , CA
When it comes to dishwasher, my family and I like to buy dawn because it makes more bubbles and it lasts more. It cleans the dishes easy and they don't end up greasy.
Ashley C.
Hulbert , OK
All of dawn dish soaps I love. They work amazing and I also use it for my makeup brushes. It gets everything clean and the price isn't bad at all. I can't say enough good stuff about dawn. I would recommend it to others
Amber P.
Kingsville , TX
Great for dishes and we double its use for fleas on our pet. We actually used this at a dental office I worked at as the first phase of cleaning before sterilization.
Jamie D.
Hot Springs, AR
Can't be beat!! Very concentrated. We just use the small bottle because we don't wash hands or dishes mostly. Just big pans and such. Will last a long time. Great value
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart