BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Alaina R.
Hastings, MN
Only dish soap my family uses! Works so great. Cleans the grease stains right off the pots & pans. Easy to buy at the local grocery store & very affordable. Highly recommend for anyone who hand washes their dishes.
Michaela J.
El Paso, TX
This works great on my dishes and gets pans really clean getting all the grease out!
A little goes a long way with this so I feel like I a. Not wasting anything.
Lauren Y.
Lowell, AR
This is the only dish soap I use! I also use it for oil stains on the carpet from dirty work boots! A little goes a long way and the soap is soooo cheap. They also have mini bottles and they're great for traveling!
Kathy K.
CASTALIA, OH
This is literally the only dish soap I will buy! I have used blue Dawn dish soap for as long as I can renember. It lathers well, cuts grease, and isn't harsh on my hands. I have also used it to make shower cleaner.
Liz B.
Stoughton, WI
Always use Dawn dish soap. I've tried other brands to save money but none seem to work or cut through as well! It's nice that it's available all over, so no matter where I am I can pick it up (usually Target).
Alicia G.
Oklahoma City, OK
My favorite dish soap! It's cleans it takes off the greasiest grease and it's decently priced. There are cheaper dish soap but none compare to Dawn. I would rather spend the few extra bucks and get Dawn. You won't be disappointed or feel like your wasting your money or watery non soaping dish soap.
Abigail L.
St. Louis
Gets the job done. Animal safe, which is good to know. Good value, not too pricey. This product has a nice scent, clean smelling. Very effective while washing dishes by hand. Makes your hands soft. I would recommend.
Sara P.
Mammoth lakes, CA
Mega Parent Expert
We've been using Dawn for YEARS and nothing has really ever changed. It always works really well, gets the grease off of our pans when we soak them for a little while, smells alright, really dependable all around.
Chance C.
A go to classic. These are my favorite go to when I need to fix that itch. They are affordable, found almost anywhere, and always consistent. I hide them so no one else will steal them. Go out and give them a try!
Wesley B.
Holly, MI
We use Dawn for our dishes, as well as for making homemade cleaner. It never fails to make my dirty tub super white again! My hands are never agitated when using it, which is awesome because I have sensitive skin!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?