BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Dawn is the only diswashing liquid I use in my home. It cuts through all the grease & is gentle on my hands. My hands don't become dryed out from washing dishes with Dawn. Dawn comes in different scents too!
Cynthia R.
Quantico, VA
I grew up with Dawn and I use it to this day. It's effective on grease and dirty dishes and it has the scent that reminds me of when I was younger. I also use this with vinegar to clean the shower.
Victoria J.
I always turn to dawn for my dish doing duties. It is very hard to find a dish washing liquid that is just so reliable. This dish washing liquid not only cleans dirty dishes but it cleans dirty hands!
Stephanie W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Blue Dawn diswashing liquid will forever be my favorite. It has so many uses & can be used to create homemade cleasers and remove tough marks. It's gentle and smells nice. It's more expensive than some other soaps but is so worth it in my opinion.
Jordan O.
Richland, WA
Love this stuff. I buy it as Costco and it lasts forever. Smells good and gets stains off dishes and even clothing very well. It helps to get the most stubborn dried on food off pans or dishes. I recommend it.
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
Dawn is great for so many things from dishes, cleaning hands and even getting fleas off of your dogs. I used to buy a different brand but now I only buy Dawn dish detergent because of these qualities
Kim A.
I've been a Dawn user for years. In my opinion, it's the only dishwashing liquid that will actually cut grease. I've even used it as a spot remover on clothing! I only wish they'd make a lemon scent!
Chrisi H.
Sheridan, IN
My husband and I have tried different kinds of dish washing liquids but this one if the stuff. Especially when we have done some very greasy baking or cooking, we just rub a little of this stuff in the dish and let it sit for a little and voila! The grease wipes up so easily!
Sarah E.
Can't beat this stuff! Takes off the grease from your pans, even gets grease and other stains out of your clothes! I use it occasionally to wash my nail beds with before painting so that it lasts longer!
Shakannah G.
Summerville, SC
This is great on my nails and it cuts grease really good no greasy film is left on the dishes. Great product. I gave it 4 stars I don't really like the smell. Other than that this product is great.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?