BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Ashlee V.
Almyra, AR
I even use a dab of this as a stain remover on my girls precious smocked dresses! Awesome product! Great smell, suds up wonderfully. I use it daily to clean my breast pump supplies as well!
Becky K.
Glen Allen, VA
Always gets my dishes squeaky clean with no residue! Smell is pleasant and it really lifts hard to reach places. I wish it has less harsh ingredients! It's always a little rough on my hands
Ashleigh H.
Auburndale, FL
I love DAWN! It is the only dishwashing liquid I use. The other great qualities that it has is that it kills fleas on dogs and you can use it as a spray to keep bugs off your veggie garden.
Rachel S.
Dallas, GA
Dawn dish liquid is good for more than just the dishes. De-Fleaing the dog, cutting grease, washing clothes, scrubbing floors, ect. They def had Moms in mind when this product was invented!
 Breanna G.
Radiant, VA
When they say a little bit goes a long way, they mean it with Dawn. it's my favorite and only dish detergent to use. and I don't just use it for dishes, but for my clothes too. recommended!
Amanda B.
New Franklin, MO
Dawn Dish detergent is a staple in my household. I have used many other brands and always go back to this one. It's not just for dishes, I use it for stains on clothing and in my daily cleaning.
Jennifer H.
Dawn really does break down grease from dishes. Also, my bottle of Dawn last a long time and I wash dishes multiple times a day for my family of 6. Good value for your money plus it smells good.
Rossi C.
North Bay Vlg, FL
I use Dawn basically for everything around the house kitchens, bathrooms floor even for my children uniforms specially for the little one in PreK who has a lot of "accidents "with crayons .
Paige H.
This is a good dish soap but an even better stain remover! I put blue dawn directly onto stains on clothes just before washing. Hasn't failed me yet - it gets anything and everything out!!
Tiffany S.
This dish soap works great at getting off tough grime. The scent is really nice. It also leaves hands feeling very soft. It only takes a small amount to get the job done. I would highly recommend this product. Will purchase again!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?