BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?172 Answers
  • Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Shaniqua O.
I love this detergent I'm able to buy it at Family Dollar sometimes they have the 2 pack for $5 8 kids out grease stains quickly I feel it doesn't show which will soon be mixed with bleach to wash and soap dishes in
Brittany C.
Deltona , FL
This is the best dish soap. If I ever had something with oil and grease this cuts right through it with ease. Not only that but I love what they do for the animals.
Kayla B.
Cincinnati, OH
I've always used Dawn original and it has never disappointed. It gets the job done with minimal product which means you don't have to buy it all that often! It saves you money in the long run and is super effective.
Melody D.
Dawn dish washing liquid has always been a favorite of mine! It's great for cleaning dishes and removing grease. Not only do I use it for dishes but also to get rid of stains in clothing. Dawn works wonders all around.
Megan C.
Somerset, KY
This is the greatest detergent out there. Besides washing dishes, this is great to add to greasy laundry. My mom uses on my dad's work clothes and the oil stains come right out!
Rachel T.
Nothing beats dawn. it's the best dish soap possible. I have tried other brands and they don't perform as well. dawn also is very affordable. I have bought it from many different places but usually get from Walmart.
shannon m.
Dallas, TX
Gets the grease off your dishes!!! I hate doing the dishing and I don't ever have time for scrubbing!!! Dawn makes my life easy, cleans for me so I don't have to scrub!! And doesn't dry out my hands like other soaps!!
Ashley H.
Fall River, MA
My mom buys dawn to do her dishes and I buy it for animal shampoo. It's very gentle and is great for fleas or on guinea pigs who can't be bathed with many chemicals
Sally R.
Platte City, MO
I use the plain Dawn for everything from hand washing my dishes to mixing it with apple cider vinegar and cleaning my shower. There are so many uses for it I can't list them all. It doesn't leave my hands dry, either.
Nichollette M.
Ochelata, Ok
Absolutely love Dawn Original dish soap. The scent is refreshing, not too strong, but there. It gets the job done with very little compared to other bargain brands.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart