BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?163 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11966)
Shannon C.
We I nly use dawn for the very few dishes that we have to hand wash. It cuts thriugh tough grease, works fast on stuck on food, a little goes along way, and we even use it in science projects.
Emilee T.
West Des Moines, IA
Works well and cleans all my dishes that I use. I eat a lot of food and this really helps clean the plates when I do the dishes in the sink . Totally recommend for people who hand wash dishes.
Tennille L.
Glasgow, KY
I love Dawn dishwashing liquid! Not only is it the best for dishes but also works great as a stain remover and for cleaning! Dawn is the best and the only dishwashing liquid that I will buy.
Victoria Madison B.
Lavalette, WV
Dawn dishwashing liquid can literally be used for anything. It cleans your dishes, it cleans your hands, gets the stains out of your clothes, keeps the animals clean, and so many other things.
Stacie D.
Commerce, GA
This is my go to dish soap. I have tried lots of others but this stuff kicks the others behind. I don't have to use much and it really does what it says it will. I will never use another soap.
Sam
I believe there are two things you must always buy name brand: dish soap and mayonnaise. That being said, Dawn dish soap is the BEST. It can cut through grease better than any knock off brand.
Alissa M.
Grove city, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this diahsoap this is the brand I buy the most.
I love all the scents.
It cleans the dishes very well leaves my glasses with a sparkling shine and gets grease off pans and pots amazingly.
nicole g.
Everett, MA
I have tried a ton of dishwashing liquids that claim to cut grease, but Dawn is the only one that i feel is true to their word. I can literally fill my sink with dawn, let the greasy dishes soak, and when I pull them out of the water the grease is completely gone.
Dawn D.
I prefer to use the regular scent of this product. I like as little add chemicals as possible. The higher the purity of the product, the better. Cleans great, as usual, but please limit the chemicals.
Lori B.
This is the dish detergent I use. I've been very impressed with it so I haven't tried many others. Stick with what you know works I guess. I buy the huge bottles, I think it's cheaper that way.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?