BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä116 Answers
Whitney S.
Blue Dawn is the best Dawn! I don't know what it is, but the blue Dawn seems to clean better and deeper than any others. It cuts grease and grime wonderfully and leaves no residue or soapy flavor. Such a great soap.
Michele C.
Tifton, GA
This is something I have used since I was a child. My grandmother even used it. We love it and we also use it for more than hands and dishes. We put it on our dogs when they get fleas from outside. It kills fleas!!!!
Sarah W.
Arlington, VA
Must use soap! Really like that it works on tough grease. The smell is decent. This product accessible in most stores. I would say it's fairly effective and worth buying in bulk. Nothing really wrong with the product
Bethany D.
I will always love the dawn original. We use this to wash dishes as well as washing our animals. It works great for fleas and it's gentle on their skin. Since it's concentrated, a bottle will last us for a long time.
Aundrea L.
Powder Spgs, GA
The tried and true Dawn original soap keep my house and kitchen clean and smelling fresh! It effectively cuts grease from any mess of cooking to even garage gunk. It is always something I keep in my cleaning arsenal.
Amber L.
I love this dish soap. Leaves your dishes clean. No streaks or left over build up. Easy to wash off. I also use this on my long haired cat. Leaves her smelling good and gentle on her hair and skin. I would recommend.
Deisy G.
I always buy the original dawn because I like the way it leaves my dishes never had to try a different one. It has a very nice scent. It won't disappoint you, it will leave your dishes clean. I totally recommend it.
Nicole G.
Paragould
This is the dish soap that my grandmother grew up using and my whole family has been using this soap for years. I use it on my dishes every single day and even give a little squirt of this in the dryer to help with the clothes.
Maria P.
West Haven, UT
I like how this product smells and it doesn't leave your skin super dry and itchy. It does get your dishes clean and cuts through most stuck on foods. Depending on where we go this product can be a little bit pricey.
ambar g.
Bronx, NY
Dawn dish soap is our favorite dish soap in our household. We do not have a dishwasher therefore we have to wash by hand and this product cuts grease and also keeps our hands soft. I would recommend this to everyone
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?