BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Melissa B.
Slatington, PA
I have tried so many different types of dish soap and I found this is the best. Cleans right through grease, rinsed clean. Also great for cleaning paint brushes and multiple other uses. Better than Ajax and Palmolive
Jennifer C.
Wichita, KS
Dawn really cuts the grease on your dishes. A small amount produces lots of suds. There are almost always coupons, and it comes in every size bottle you could want.
Nicole D.
This works great for dishes, but it's also amazing for my boyfriend to watch his hands after working on his car. It works great to remove the oil and black built up.
Jenny L.
Brooklyn, NY
Dawn is one of the two dishsoap I use. It
cleans well, cuts through any grease. I wipe down walls, doors and trim with
it. Awesome product! Definitely within the budget. You can never go wrong with the original Dawn dish liquid!
Rachel T.
Nothing beats dawn. it's the best dish soap possible. I have tried other brands and they don't perform as well. dawn also is very affordable. I have bought it from many different places but usually get from Walmart.
Stormy D.
Always always always use Dawn. It's the gentlest strongest soap just like the commercials say. It is by far my favorite soap to use while I'm not using my dishwasher. I hope that others are smart enough to use Dawn lol!
Ashley C.
Hulbert , OK
All of dawn dish soaps I love. They work amazing and I also use it for my makeup brushes. It gets everything clean and the price isn't bad at all. I can't say enough good stuff about dawn. I would recommend it to others
Sam B.
My husband is a mechanic and well this is out go to for his hands and even work clothes .. Also great for killing fleas on your pet!! And it cleans your dishes well
Kristin K.
Stevens Point, WI
Dawn is the only dishsoap that I think I will ever buy. It works really well and you don't need a lot. One little drop goes a long way! I also love how it smells. I don't think I've come across a scent that I don't like.
Tiffany D.
Mesa, AZ
This is a great soap. Not only is it great for cleaning your dishes, I use it to stripe cloth diapers. You only need a small amount in the wash with the cloth diapers and it will remove any type of build up of detergents or creams.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?