BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Sabdi P.
Carson City, NV
Love this liquid dish soap. It removes grease super easily and it is affordable and available in most grocery or drugstores. This hand soap also smells great. I always buy this dish soap.
Teresa H.
Portland, OR
The best. No other product comes close to dissolving grease like Dawn-it's a classic for a reason! doesn't dry my hands out; gets dishes clean faster due to the classic, powerful formula.
Marisol H.
Harvard, IL
Always ising this product because i like the smell I like the fact that is not expensive I like the fact that you can go to any stere and get it has no ingridients that I am allergic to
Simon T.
Have used every day and am satisfied with it. Works relatively well, but it equal compared to other dish soap products. I have neither pros nor cons about this, but it gets to job done.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Best product to use on greasy dishes and leaves hands feeling soft and no dry. Comes in multiple flavors and colors. Also good on mechanics hands at the end of a long day. Works wonders!
Taylor F.
Centre, AL
I love to use the original blue dawn for what seems like everything. Gets the dishes clean. I work at a vets office and we use it to quickly kill fleas, which it does an amazing job at.
Diana L.
Conroe, TX
I personally liked to use liquids that I grew up with but since I got married this is my new go to since it's my husbands favorite and now my favorite. Last so long and gets the job done.
Beth S.
Waxhaw, NC
It's my go to for cleaning greasy dishes. I also mix it with vinegar to clean showers and bath tubs, removes all the soap scum. It's also great for washing pets, kills fleas immediately.
dylan a.
Meridian, ID
I love dawn dish soap! Not only does it help animals but it also helps me wash dishes! It really sparkles and shines! and smells great. removes grease and oil by the snap of your fingers!
hope a.
Lakeland, GA
I love dawn!! Man it smells amazing. It suds up wonderfully. You can use it to clean other things around the house. When you mix it with vinegar and bleach, it cleans your bathtub great.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?