BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Amber L.
I love this dish soap. Leaves your dishes clean. No streaks or left over build up. Easy to wash off. I also use this on my long haired cat. Leaves her smelling good and gentle on her hair and skin. I would recommend.
Aundrea L.
Powder Spgs, GA
The tried and true Dawn original soap keep my house and kitchen clean and smelling fresh! It effectively cuts grease from any mess of cooking to even garage gunk. It is always something I keep in my cleaning arsenal.
ambar g.
Bronx, NY
Dawn dish soap is our favorite dish soap in our household. We do not have a dishwasher therefore we have to wash by hand and this product cuts grease and also keeps our hands soft. I would recommend this to everyone
Valeria M.
Las Vegas , NV
One of the best dishes soaps that I've used. It has a Nice scent and don't makes your hands dry, it has a good value, you can find it in any story like Walmart, Costco, etc. I would but it again, and I recommend it.
Nicole G.
Paragould
This is the dish soap that my grandmother grew up using and my whole family has been using this soap for years. I use it on my dishes every single day and even give a little squirt of this in the dryer to help with the clothes.
Whitney S.
Blue Dawn is the best Dawn! I don't know what it is, but the blue Dawn seems to clean better and deeper than any others. It cuts grease and grime wonderfully and leaves no residue or soapy flavor. Such a great soap.
Anna G.
Scottville, MI
Not just for ducks. This dish soap cleans all of our dishes and doesn't leave a greasy residue. We don't have to change out the dishwater as often as with other brands either. In a 6 peron household that's important.
Sarah W.
Arlington, VA
Must use soap! Really like that it works on tough grease. The smell is decent. This product accessible in most stores. I would say it's fairly effective and worth buying in bulk. Nothing really wrong with the product
Maria P.
West Haven, UT
I like how this product smells and it doesn't leave your skin super dry and itchy. It does get your dishes clean and cuts through most stuck on foods. Depending on where we go this product can be a little bit pricey.
Rachael L.
Piffard, NY
I love dawn. I use it to clean my dishes, I use it to clean my bathtub, I use it to get stains out of my daughters clothes that are tricky. It really does cut through grease better than any other dish soap I've used.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?