BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Mayra T.
San Diego, CA
Ever since I learned that Dawn helps birds that get caught on oil spills I use no other. Since I'm not able to be hands on when it comes to helping in disasters I love that by purchasing Dawn I help some.
Priscilla K.
I've tried several other brands but I always come back to dawn original! It cleans so well and it is soft on my hands. I also love using it to remove stains from clothes. The original blue is the best.
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
I've always loved Dawn, and I really don't like using anything else for my dishes. It always gets grease and oil off everything and I rarely have to refill the sponge because there are so many bubbles.
Michele C.
Melbourne, FL
I use dawn for everything. Stains on clothes. To doing dishes. I also use dawn dish soap to kill the fleas on our dog. It's so safe to use on animals. I trust only dawn. I would never buy anything else
Thea K.
Medford, MA
No reason to mess with the best. I always find myself going back to this old staple when it comes to my dish soap. It really does cut the grease like no other. I like the fact that it really does seem as though it is concentrated, and not that it is watered down.
Yuki V.
Ogden, UT
I bought this to wash my baby's bottles and it hasn't let me down once. I love that it doesn't have a strong smell and it comforts me knowing I'm not putting tons of harsh chemicals in my baby's body.
Sushmitha K.
I love Dawn products.. we always buy dawn dish liquid.. it cleans the dishes very well and it's not very harsh on your hands.. I like it over the other dish liquid I had.. great product..totally recommend it..
Rachel L.
I love Dawn dish soap. Especially the green apple scent, which is my favorite. It wells very well on dishes and can be used for other things as well. I love the pictures/commercials on how they use Dawn soap on animals who have been effected by oil spills. It's strong, yet gentle.
Salina S.
This is the only brand of of dishwasher I use. I tired a cheaper brand, and it was just frustrating to get the same quality of cleanness. I buy the big refill bottles to get a better gang out of my buck!
Bethany B.
Oceanside, CA
I use this all the time, my husband is a military mechanic and this always gets out grease and oil in his clothes. He also uses it to remove it from his hands, I have no clue what I would do without it:)
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?