BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Ashley B.
Philadelphia, PA
Dawn is a good dish washing soap but I feel its a hit or miss with the scent, sometimes I'm pleased and others I never want to wash my dishes with it again but I do anyway because I don't like wasting money.
Ana S.
I like Dawn, but I honestly love Palmolive better. I feel like Dawn does clean my dishes fairly well, but I have to use more product to clean my dishes sometimes
Kinsley R.
Anderson , Sc
We just got a 6 week old puppy. Unfortunately he had fleas and is too young to get the pill for it. We washed him in dawn and the fleas were just falling off of him dead! It's the only thing that actually worked
Sandra F.
Bronx, NY
Dawn is the only diswashing liquid I use in my home. It cuts through all the grease & is gentle on my hands. My hands don't become dryed out from washing dishes with Dawn. Dawn comes in different scents too!
Annie Y.
Spartanburg, SC
My favorite dish soap. Cuts through the grease and leave dishes clean. I also use it for other things like cleaning my make up brushes and getting stains out. Multiple uses for this incredible dish soap.
Hailey H.
I love the scent of this. It cleans dishes as well as a host of other household areas. Keep coming back to this for dishes that can't go in the dishwasher, and it works very well. A little goes a long way.
Christina C.
Dawn is my all time favorite dish soap. No other brand compares. I've been using this for almost 30 years. It breaks down grease easily. Will continue to use this and don't think I'm going to find anything better.
Ella J.
Omaha, NE
Original dish soap will practically promised that your dishes will be perfectly clean without having to waste lots of water in a machine. Also very safe to clean your hands. And also safe to use on ducks.
Jennifer C.
It is an effective dish soap, and I tend to go with the traditional original scent, because I know it is something that I like. You don't need to use a lot of this, as it is very concentrated, which is nice.
Quinton A.
Huron, OH
Once again the only type of dish soap we use. It's smell is fine and it gets the job done. It cuts through grease and cleans everything the way a dish soap should and that's why that's all I'll ever use
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?