BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Brooke L.
Apache Junction, AZ
I always buy it again and again! This is the only dish soap I use not only that it's safe on everything from my baby to my dog because it's safe yet tough enough to cut through the oil and it even helps get the green out of my hair cons of being a blonde buy I love Dawn and will never stop using it !
AAron M.
fort benning, ga
This is or has been the only dish soap we ever use. It cuts through any grease on my dishes to make dish washing even quicker than usual. We also use it as a great stain fighter to certain larger stains on our clothing
Jessie L.
Now let's be honest, is there anything else to use for cleaning dishes? it lifts all of the grease out of pans and dishes. I use it for other house hold things other than dishes it works that well. Definitely the best.
Nicole E.
Chillicothe, OH
Love this product for cleaning dishes and toys. I add a little bleach when I'm cleaning toys with it. This cuts through the greasiest messes imaginable. I've used it forever and plan to continue. I highly recommend it.
Alyssa T.
Charleston, WV
Dawn is all I will ever use. It's the only hung that gets my dishes really clean. My boyfriend owns a quiet expansive SnapBack collection and majority of his hats are white, so I use it to clean those hats and it removes all sweat stains from those as well as cleaning my dishes. I love dawn!
Whitney S.
Blue Dawn is the best Dawn! I don't know what it is, but the blue Dawn seems to clean better and deeper than any others. It cuts grease and grime wonderfully and leaves no residue or soapy flavor. Such a great soap.
Amber K.
Akron , OH
I swear by dawn for ALL my needs. I use this stuff to wash dishes, clean my makeup brushes and sponges to perfection, and even used it to get rid of fleas on all of my dogs last Summer when they got a crazy outbreak.
Sarah W.
Arlington, VA
Must use soap! Really like that it works on tough grease. The smell is decent. This product accessible in most stores. I would say it's fairly effective and worth buying in bulk. Nothing really wrong with the product
Emily S.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my favorite dish washing soap. I live it because it makes my dishes clean, but doesn't leave a soapy residue. Plus it is capable of a ton of other cleaning. I use it to get stains out of clothing, wash my wedding rings, and in weed killer (Epsom salt, vinegar & dawn). Really diverse product.
Aundrea L.
Powder Spgs, GA
The tried and true Dawn original soap keep my house and kitchen clean and smelling fresh! It effectively cuts grease from any mess of cooking to even garage gunk. It is always something I keep in my cleaning arsenal.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?