BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Chantel M.
Portland, OR
The blue dawn is like the god of all dish soaps. Not only can you use it for washing your dishes, but also for getting out stains, killing white flies in your garden, and so many other things.
Evelyn D.
Kaneohe, HI
Only brand I will ever use. TO me, it's the only brand that doesn't leave behind a nasty, greasy residue. PRO: Smell is good, and no residue. CON: I feel like I use so much of it, so fast.
Amber M.
Interlochen, MI
I have used dawn for a long time and have always liked it!!!! i relay like the dawn hand reneal the best with olay!!! i really does make your hands reallly soft and the smell is wonderful!!!!
Trisha B.
Athol, MA
A little does go a very long way, dishes were squeaky clean without a lot wasted soap, also in love with fact that this company does A LOT of animal rescue charity can't go wrong with that!

Eva C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I have always used Dawn and it works amazing on grease and when I clean my bathtubs I mix it with white vinegar and baking soda and it works just as good as bleach but without the harsh smell!
ROBIN B.
Hazel Green, AL
THIS IS JUST A TRUE CLASSIC. IT WORKS FOR EVERYTHING FROM HAND WASH, DISHES, OIL STAINS, AND MUCH MUCH MORE. NEVER DISAPPOINTED WITH ORIGINAL DAWN. ITS EVEN KNOWN TO KILL FLEAS FROM ANIMALS
Joyce C.
Grand Junction, CO
I am allergic to some types of dish soaps but Dawn is easy on my skin. You can use a small amount of Dawn to do the job of cutting grease and making it easy to clean your dishes plus glasses.
Kara M.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
Dawn serves many many purposes in my life. Not only is it great for washing dishes, but I found it most useful when my dog was skunked. This eliminated the odor and it made sure he was clean!
Lauren A.
Bensalem, PA
This is the only dish soap we buy!! it will get anything clean and smelling fresh, removes dirt, oil, grease, burned on things, slime, literally anything! Has so many uses beyond dishes too!
Rami N.
Modesto, CA
Dawn is one of the dish washing detergent that fights grease from really oily pans and dishes. I love using it in my home because not only does it clean it leaves my hands feeling refreshed. I definitely recommend this dish washing detergent to every household.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?