BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11979)
Leslie S.
Oceanside, NY
I love this as it does take the grease out of your way. My dishes are squeaky clean after washing them by hand and you do not have to use a large quantity of the product to get them that way.
Jasmine H.
I am the biggest fan of Dawn! It gets rid of the toughest messes on your dishes and they make some pretty great smelling ones i.e. the green apple. Plus you are helping wildlife out by buying it.
Kate T.
Santa Ana, CA
I use this mixed with water and vinegar to clean my sink, I use it to wash dishes, I use it to wash extra dirty/greasy stovetops and floors, I use it to wash my makeup brushes, and my stainless steel appliances! I even use it at a flea treatment on my dog....the best.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
I really like Dawn products as they really clean dishes and oily pans. However, my hands feel dryer lately and I do not know if they changed their products a little or what. I still use them however, I do not know how much longer as they tend to dry my hands out.
Terra W.
Georgetown, KY
This is the ultimate dish and whole-home cleaning liquid! So many home and DIY mavens use this in all their homemade cleaners, from stain remover to windshield washer fluid. It can't be beat!
Stacie D.
Commerce, GA
This is my go to dish soap. I have tried lots of others but this stuff kicks the others behind. I don't have to use much and it really does what it says it will. I will never use another soap.
nicole g.
Everett, MA
I have tried a ton of dishwashing liquids that claim to cut grease, but Dawn is the only one that i feel is true to their word. I can literally fill my sink with dawn, let the greasy dishes soak, and when I pull them out of the water the grease is completely gone.
Shannon C.
We I nly use dawn for the very few dishes that we have to hand wash. It cuts thriugh tough grease, works fast on stuck on food, a little goes along way, and we even use it in science projects.
Lori B.
This is the dish detergent I use. I've been very impressed with it so I haven't tried many others. Stick with what you know works I guess. I buy the huge bottles, I think it's cheaper that way.
Shay A.
GRANTS PASS, OR
This sopa is the best. works great, cuts grease like no other. and has some pleasant scents to choose from. a little more pricey than the cheaper brands but works so much better and lasts longer.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?