BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Nicole G.
Paragould
This is the dish soap that my grandmother grew up using and my whole family has been using this soap for years. I use it on my dishes every single day and even give a little squirt of this in the dryer to help with the clothes.
Samantha M.
Martins Ferry, OH
The original will Always be my favorite. I've been buying dawn for years. It cuts through grease and makes washing dishes so easy. It works well on pets and cleaning glass also. I always have a large thing by my side.
Keven M.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn dish soap is great soap. It can be used to clean dishes and it even is one of the best methods to remove stains. Just use cold washer, dawn, and rinse and repeat before drying. Very useful and effective soap.
Wesley B.
Holly, MI
We use Dawn for our dishes, as well as for making homemade cleaner. It never fails to make my dirty tub super white again! My hands are never agitated when using it, which is awesome because I have sensitive skin!
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Since i first tried this soap .. i have always liked it!! Its very effective.. cleans dishes very good and gets the grease off pretty easy. Leaves your has soft and not super dry. I also love when i find it on sale!!
Madison M.
Wellington, AL
Blue dawn is just great for so many things! It is a great degreaser for dishes and this is also great for dogs with fleas! This is a great price and you can find it at a lot of stores like Walmart I would recommend
Kaitlyn P.
The all time best soap, I always have some ready for any and all mess emergencies. Everything from dirty dishes to stains on clothes, this gets just about every job done and better than any other product can manage
Sara P.
Mammoth lakes, CA
We've been using Dawn for YEARS and nothing has really ever changed. It always works really well, gets the grease off of our pans when we soak them for a little while, smells alright, really dependable all around.
Jamie B.
Palmyra , IL
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original is the only dish soap I will buy. I won't even waste time or money on anything else, as nothing can do clean dishes like Dawn. In my opinion, Dawn is the very best dish soap available.
Summer G.
Rayne, LA
The pros are that it is a really good degreaser. Maybe one of the best on the market. The cons are it dries out your hands so bad and the smell really isnt that great at all. Honostly not my brand to use for washing dishes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?