BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Lyndsey B.
Perry, FL
Dawn can be used for everything from cleaning dishes, to killing flees on your dog! It is mild enough to not harm you or your children or pets but can get even the heavy duty stuff done! You can even makes BUBBLES!
Jess  C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I've been a DAWN dish soap user for almost 8 years. I don't use anything else. It's not too harsh on my hands and a little soap gives me a very bubbly dish sponge.
Lorena b.
Longview, TX
I love this. Ive been using this since Ive been married and its almost a decade. i will never switch dish soap. very affordable. great scent. gives that clean finish. come in varieties of scents. i do recommend this
Jennifer T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I buy this because I think they give to wildlife funds. They help a lot with the oil spills that effect the animals. It does a good job of cutting through grease.
Alissa C.
Dorchester, MA
The only dish deteregent my household uses. Not only is it great for dishes but believe it or not, if your dog has fleas, this is a great soap to clean them with!
Grace G.
Linden, TX
This product has great cleaning power! I prefer the hand renewal version, but the cost difference is unbeatable. It lasts a long time and is safe to use on my pets, also.
Selena W.
When it comes to washing dishes there are many options of what to use. I use dawn as it smells good and is not to harsh on my skin. It is also low competitive price for the products. I would recommend it to others.
Danielle  C.
I really love dawn! It's the only dish soap I use! It gets all the grease out. I'm at ease knowing my dishes are clean. You can also use dawn for everything really!
Mike C.
Veradale, WA
Great for refilling my scrubbing wand. I normally buy the big bottle then refill this one. Also love the fact that they use this to help clean oil off of animals.
Kelly M.
Fletcher , OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love dawn i use it in dishes and gready items it has alot of different purposes that people would never think of. And i love that it comes in all different sizes the big bottle lasts quite a While in my house.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?