BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Maribel L.
This is the only dish soap I buy! We use it for other uses then just washing dishes so we make sure to buy the biggest bottle so we don't run out often! Helps get the tough grease off the dishes and even stains off cloth
Kaitlyn S.
Marion, IL
This isn't the only and I mean only way to go. Everything else sucks. It does eventually dry out your hands only if you wash them twice an hour. It takes off grease with ease, it doesn't leave any film on your hands and it doesn't leave your hands slimy af. Only dawn. Only original. No other even compares.
Stormy D.
Always always always use Dawn. It's the gentlest strongest soap just like the commercials say. It is by far my favorite soap to use while I'm not using my dishwasher. I hope that others are smart enough to use Dawn lol!
Samantha D.
Warner Robins, GA
Simple smell but tough on anything in your sink. Purchased at Walmart at a very affordable price. Lasts a long time as long as there's no overuse. Gets rid of that greasy feel. Would buy again. Love using on baby items.
Sandra M.
Reno, NV
It smelt pretty good. Didn't dry my hands and washed them easily. My hands were pretty clean & so were the dishes! I feel like it runs out fast and you don't get what it's worth but when you do get something it works great!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ashley C.
Hulbert, OK
All of dawn dish soaps I love. They work amazing and I also use it for my makeup brushes. It gets everything clean and the price isn't bad at all. I can't say enough good stuff about dawn. I would recommend it to others
Natalia B.
I always use this detergent in my house because it's have a good price. I ready tryout other product and it's not even close to this one. I influence my sister to get is too for her house, now we bout use this one.
Patricia M.
I grew up on my grandparents and my parents using this dish soap to wash all kinds of dishes. From Sunday dinner pots and pans to glasses and plates, it is the only dish detergent I found to eliminate grease completely.
Heather L.
Joplin, MO
Hands down the best dish soap out there. A small amount goes a long way and it doesn't leave any greasiness behind. As my brother says, "If it can get oil off of a baby duck, it can clean anything!" I'll never buy anything else.
Libya K.
Valley Springs
Dawn has never done me wrong! They stay true to what they're supposed to do! It tackles grease and fleas! It works great and it smells great too! I highly recommend to anyone on a budget looking for an amazing product!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?