BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11903)
Kati F.
I absolutely love Dawn and use it primarily for my laundry! I mix it with water in a spray bottle and use it for grease spots and for all of my t-shirts to block out underarm odor--great trick!
Irene H.
Dawn is the only dish soap I use I've tried others but I always regret it and go back I can really see and feel the difference when I wash dishes. I guess that saying is right momma knows best
Susan M.
Weatherby, MO
The original Dawn is my favorite. It cleans greasy dishes and leaves hands feeling clean. There is also no greasy film or residue in the sink. Well priced. Long lasting suds. Nice clean smell.
Aurora G.
San Antonio, TX
I use it for more than just washing dishes! Works wonders for dirty dishes but also helps to get stains out of carpets,clothes, and chairs. Also works well to wash dogs when they have fleas!
Dawn works on everything! I had a horrible pen stain on a business shirt and when a patient recommend I rub a drop of dawn dish soap, I thought it was odd, because laundry detergent didn't work, so why would this soap? Well it worked! proves it can be tough on grease!
Jeri H.
Champaign, IL
I love this product. I don't use anything but dawn. I usually buy it at the grocery store. Pros-it gets tough stains off my dishes. Not pricey at all and it's a great value. I buy it all the time
Andie B.
Uniontown, PA
This is my all time favorite dish detergent. I will not buy anything else. I use this for more than just dishes, make up brushes, bubbles, you name it. And I love that they help the ducks. :)
Victoria Madison B.
Lavalette, WV
Dawn dishwashing liquid can literally be used for anything. It cleans your dishes, it cleans your hands, gets the stains out of your clothes, keeps the animals clean, and so many other things.
Sam
I believe there are two things you must always buy name brand: dish soap and mayonnaise. That being said, Dawn dish soap is the BEST. It can cut through grease better than any knock off brand.
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
I use Dawn for cleaning dishes and really set in stains in my clothes. I like that it is one of the few cleaners that really removes grease and is fairly gentle on my hands when doing dishes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?