BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Anna D.
Richmond, VA
So, other soaps will do the job on my dishes. But apparently other dish soaps will not get the fleas off of your dog. We have a big problem with that, and so... my dishes get cleaned with Dawn too. I prefer the apple scent.
Marjorie D.
Miami Gardens, FL
Great product. Great price. Cuts grease really fast. A little bit goes a long way! You can find this at costco for a much cheaper price and you get the huge container
Beatriz R.
I love Dawn, specially the presentation that has Olay because it doesn't damage the skin from my hands if there's the case I lost my hand gloves to do the cleaning around my house. It feels great and also smells delicious.
Brittany D.
Le Mars, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love Dawn dish soap. I have tried other brands and none compare to this one. I love that it gets rid of grease right away and it takes the hard work right out of it.
Sandra L.
Oakland, CA
Best dishwashing liquid hands down!I've bought so many other brands but they all have bad side effects. Dawn is the only dishwashing liquid I've used and has left me satisfied. Not only do I use this product for dishes but I also use it for cleaning my bathroom to even cleaning my shoes! Very awesome product!
PRISCILA F.
Leominster, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
, Dawn original is my ONLY option. I have used them all, tried inexpensive, sale, coupons trying all the others , using 3 or 4 times the product and still not getting it as clean. You don't save anything when your using 10Xs the product for one cleaning of a pan. Dawn is the only one that truly cuts through the grease and cleans the dishes, pots and pans that must be hand washed and smells great too. The really awesome thing as well is I also use this in my DIY cleaners or for my walls, floors etc and a little with HOT water has cleaned areas I have spent a lot of $$ on trying to get something clea
Wendy S.
Los Angeles , CA
When it comes to dishwasher, my family and I like to buy dawn because it makes more bubbles and it lasts more. It cleans the dishes easy and they don't end up greasy.
Misty N.
Edwardsville , Ks
DAWN IS THE BEST!! IT FIGHTS GREASE LIKE NO OTHER AND LEAVES YOUR DISHES CLEAN. I DO NOT LIKE TO USE ANY OTHER BRAND. MY MOM USED THIS WHEN I WAS LITTLE AND NOW I USE IT AS DO MY KIDS.
WE CHOOSE ONLY DAWN. A+ PRODUCT!!
Frances D.
Rialto, CA
Cleans great, foams/lathers alot to clean without having to use too much product. Multi purpose product also, not only for dishes but can Also be used as pest repellent, hard water and shower stains, hair dye removal
Jhosselyn L.
San Antonio, TX
Since the first day i try this product i loved it
It totay change my way of washing dishes
It make it easier for me & keeps my hands soft & smooth
I love the smell, i love that with a lil bet u use it will wash a lot
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back