BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11900)
Emma W.
Lunenburg, MA
The best dish washing liquid ever. It gets the fat, stains, and juices off of everything. Can also be used for various household remedies and can remove stains from nearly anything in clothing.
Susan M.
Weatherby, MO
The original Dawn is my favorite. It cleans greasy dishes and leaves hands feeling clean. There is also no greasy film or residue in the sink. Well priced. Long lasting suds. Nice clean smell.
Callie R.
Camanche, IA
I will not use anything but Dawn. Ive tried so many types of dish soap (the only one coming close to comparison being Target's brand) and Dawn is the only kind that really gets my dishes clean.
Terra W.
Georgetown, KY
This is the ultimate dish and whole-home cleaning liquid! So many home and DIY mavens use this in all their homemade cleaners, from stain remover to windshield washer fluid. It can't be beat!
Gabrielle B.
Royal oak , MI
Most definitely my favorite dish soap. Other brands really don't seem to cut grease as well, and I seem to keep having to pour more soap to do the same job that just a little bit of dawn does.
Casi J.
I will never ever buy any other dish washing soap other than Dawn! It is awesome! And it actually gets the grease out of anything! Love that it has many different scents to choose from also!
I love dawn! It's the only soap I use! Cuts the grease and makes everything nice and clean. No spots. I love that it goes on sale often and I can usually get a coupon to help keep the cost down
Michelle M.
I love this! I use it for everything, from killing fleas on rescue animals to washing dishes in my kitchen, I even clean my shower with it! This is the hardest working dish soap I've ever used.
Irene H.
Dawn is the only dish soap I use I've tried others but I always regret it and go back I can really see and feel the difference when I wash dishes. I guess that saying is right momma knows best
Dawn works on everything! I had a horrible pen stain on a business shirt and when a patient recommend I rub a drop of dawn dish soap, I thought it was odd, because laundry detergent didn't work, so why would this soap? Well it worked! proves it can be tough on grease!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?