BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Amber K.
Akron , OH
I swear by dawn for ALL my needs. I use this stuff to wash dishes, clean my makeup brushes and sponges to perfection, and even used it to get rid of fleas on all of my dogs last Summer when they got a crazy outbreak.
Whitney S.
Blue Dawn is the best Dawn! I don't know what it is, but the blue Dawn seems to clean better and deeper than any others. It cuts grease and grime wonderfully and leaves no residue or soapy flavor. Such a great soap.
Emily S.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my favorite dish washing soap. I live it because it makes my dishes clean, but doesn't leave a soapy residue. Plus it is capable of a ton of other cleaning. I use it to get stains out of clothing, wash my wedding rings, and in weed killer (Epsom salt, vinegar & dawn). Really diverse product.
Sarah W.
Arlington, VA
Must use soap! Really like that it works on tough grease. The smell is decent. This product accessible in most stores. I would say it's fairly effective and worth buying in bulk. Nothing really wrong with the product
Jennifer M.
Wooton, KY
Blue dawn is the only dish soap I will buy because you can use it so many ways. It has a great lather and cuts grease for dishes, you can use it for stains on clothing, and mix it with vinegar to clean your bathtub.
Aundrea L.
Powder Spgs, GA
The tried and true Dawn original soap keep my house and kitchen clean and smelling fresh! It effectively cuts grease from any mess of cooking to even garage gunk. It is always something I keep in my cleaning arsenal.
Anna G.
Scottville, MI
Not just for ducks. This dish soap cleans all of our dishes and doesn't leave a greasy residue. We don't have to change out the dishwater as often as with other brands either. In a 6 peron household that's important.
Bethany D.
I will always love the dawn original. We use this to wash dishes as well as washing our animals. It works great for fleas and it's gentle on their skin. Since it's concentrated, a bottle will last us for a long time.
melody c.
Cape Coral, FL
I've been using dawn since I was little. It last such a long time. And it only takes a small drop. To clean off a boat load of dishes. I get mine at publix but Walmart and target also sells it as well. 10/10 would buy again
Nicole G.
Paragould
This is the dish soap that my grandmother grew up using and my whole family has been using this soap for years. I use it on my dishes every single day and even give a little squirt of this in the dryer to help with the clothes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?