BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?159 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Caitlin B.
Orrville, OH
Best dish soap there is. I use it for everything lol. I use it for dishes, to was my hands, clean grease, and get fleas off dogs and cats
Killeen M.
Lanoka harbor, Nj
If you ever get grease or lip stick on your clothing a lil Dab and scrub and wash! Poof gone!!!
Korinna C.
Radford, Va
I've never trusted another dish soap. This truly takes out grease and leaves dishes as clean as the day you bought them.
Victoria Y.
Sun City Center, FL
The other brands just do not compare, I use this product for some many other uses in addition to dishes,.it gets stains out, is great for fleas on cats, cleans house plants without harming them, lifts hair color, so many more for any of my fellow Pinterest addicts just look up this on there and you will be glad that you did.
Selina D.
Newport News, VA
I love dawn washing dishes with dawn made a lot of East for me and it makes my hands feel so soft.
Colleen F.
Orlando, FL
Gets dishes sparkling clean
megan t.
Madison, ME
I am very picky on my dish soap. i have tried many types and brands. Dawn is the best. it cuts the grease and clears the glass wear.
Iregies A.
Manheim, PA
Love this detergent, as a Spanish person I use lot of condiments that will stain your dishes. With a bit of this I can clean all of my dishes for the night!!!
Marilyn D.
Waukesha, WI
I love this dishwashing soap I like the original and bleach kind haven't tried their other brands
Lisa P.
Lawrence, KS
I use dawn for everything from bubble to homemade softscrub. Baking powder, hydrogen peroxide and Dawn!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?