BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?163 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11983)
Me gusta mucho me gusta su olor que es un olor bueno pero no se le pega a los trates quita completamente la grasa y hace mucha espuma lo que lo hace que use poco producto y el producto dura mĂĄs
Lisa Z.
This soap works wonders and a little goes a long way. It lasts a long time and it always manages to take care of even the most messy and greasy, stuck on messes. It's gentle enough for handwashing.
Kristin H.
Twin Lakes, WI
Works great on animals when they have fleas. But one thing it smells horrible with well water. Back when I lived in the city it was the best product to have. I still buy it but in other scents.
Julie G.
Wakefield, MA
This I use to not only wash my dishes but for multiple other things too! I use it to remove hair dye from skin and it works instantly. It's the only dish soap I'll use and it's tough on grease!
Blaire G.
Indio, CA
This is the only dish soap I use to hand wash my dishes. My husband has a tendency to not clean his turkey fryer in a timely manner and Dawn is the only thing that gets the built up goo out of it!!
Neha P.
Atlanta, GA
My go-to dish soap! Every other soap irritates my skin, and dawn never has irritated my hands! The smell of the soap also isn't that bad either! The way that this soap cleans grease is unbelievable!
Miriam R.
Greensboro, NC
In my household we have never bought any other dish washing liquid . It takes away all the residue and you only need a small amount. It last us a pretty long time. The price is a bit more than other brands but it is totally worth it. I like that they have different scents.
Sydney H.
Minneapolis, MN
I love the original dawn soap because it gets the hunk off my dishes as well as being gentle enough to clean my makeup brushes! I don't like stingily scented stuff for this is just perfect for me
Bailey K.
Kansas City, MO
I refuse to use any other brand of dish soap after many tried with others. Even the generic brand is awful. No build-up around the lid and perfectly sudsy! Original scent is always the way to go!
Ann-Marie P.
The only dish soap I have ever used and I'm pretty sure it's the only one my family has used as well! It has a good scent and works really well on getting grease and oils off of dishes without a residue!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?