BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11900)
Lindsey L.
Linwood, MI
It keeps a very long time. The smells are good. And it is gentle on your hands !!! It gets anything out of nything ! Sweat stains, grease, and we sometimes wash out puppy with it if necessary !
Sarah C.
Racine, WI
This is the only kind of dish soap I will buy, cuts grease like no other and gets dishes clean! Love it, I'm not a fan of fruity smelling dish soap so this is perfect for me! Gets the job done!
Shay A.
GRANTS PASS, OR
This sopa is the best. works great, cuts grease like no other. and has some pleasant scents to choose from. a little more pricey than the cheaper brands but works so much better and lasts longer.
Emily C.
I've tried other dish soap in the past, but nothing cuts grease and cleans like Dawn. I also love their original scent. This soap is fantastic, from a mama that washes a lot of dishes by hand
Stacie D.
Commerce, GA
This is my go to dish soap. I have tried lots of others but this stuff kicks the others behind. I don't have to use much and it really does what it says it will. I will never use another soap.
Denise M.
Goodyear, AZ
This is the only soap I will use. I use it alot. So it's important that any soap doesn't dry out my hands. And this one doesn't. And it really works with cleaning grease. And it's safe to use.
Tennille L.
Glasgow, KY
I love Dawn dishwashing liquid! Not only is it the best for dishes but also works great as a stain remover and for cleaning! Dawn is the best and the only dishwashing liquid that I will buy.
Jackie B.
Johnson City, NY
Absolutely nothing cleans dirty pans like Dawn ultra. This is one thing that the store brand/off brand will never some close to. The concentration of dawn is much higher than any other brand.
Alissa M.
Grove city, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this diahsoap this is the brand I buy the most.
I love all the scents.
It cleans the dishes very well leaves my glasses with a sparkling shine and gets grease off pans and pots amazingly.
Chris H.
Huntington, WV
Works like a charm. This stuff will in stuck just about anything. I'll let it sit In a pot with stuff that has been stuck to it for days and after a little bit of time it will come right out.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?