BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Kayla B.
Salt rock, WV
I have trusted Dawn for years. Currently using the simply Dawn. Always takes care of our messes, whether it's oil stains, dirty dishes, or muddy hands. Love that is a trusted brand making healthier options in their products.
Nicole M.
Westville, IL
Mega Parent Expert
Hands down the best dish soap. It's affordable and can be used for many things other then dishes. I use it as a shampoo if I feel like my hair is feeling really greasy or have product build up. It washes clean. The scent is mild.
Stephanie C.
Rocky Mount , NC
A great dish soap for those things you cannot put into the dishwasher. A little of it goes a long way so it's already inexpensive price becomes even better, as it lasts for a lot longer. This has become a staple in my house.
Amber P.
This stuff is the best! It really cleans, and it's gentle! They use it on the animals from the oil spill, so you know it must be good. I grew up knowing my mom used it, so I buy it. Because it works! Spend the money on it! It works!
Stephanie D.
Hudson, MA
Mega Parent Expert
This is my go-to dish washing detergent I love using this cuz I know it's safe for animals and it's safe to use and it cleans very well she's my go-to dishwashing soap
Mindy C.
Kansas City, MO
This is by far the best dish detergent out there. I like the clean scent. It has a good amount of bubbles and always cleans way better than others I have tried. I will continue to use this as it is my go to dish detergent.
Katherine W.
Phoenix, AZ
Easy to use! Smells great! I use it to get grimey food off plates or for scrubbing pots. We also use it as hand soap and it's always gentle never harsh. Nothing compares to it! I highly recommend it! And will buy it again!
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Mega Parent Expert
This is my go to dish detergent it works well without using a lot of product. The smell is good and the price is right. It can be bought just about anywhere. Usually one little pump is enough to clean a large amount of dishes.
Casey H.
Tifton, GA
Mega Parent Expert
I have tried other detergents and none compared to the cleaning performance of original Dawn. I use it for more than just dishes. I clean makeup brushes with it, patio furniture, our cars, etc. it is versatile and powerful.
Crystal C.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
I love dawn for all my tough baked on grease dishes... I wash my dog in it sometimes if I notice he has a flee or two... And I clean my car seats when my daughter makes messes in the back seat. Love the blue original dawn.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?