BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Tarisha P.
This is the only dish washing soap I will ever use because it's more than just a dish washing soap. Dawn comes in handy for so many things. I even mix it with oil to clean my makeup brushes. I have tied other soaps but always go back to Dawn. It definitely does the job.
Stacy A.
Baldwinsville, NY
This is, hands down, the very best dish washing liquid. It is the only one I buy for my home and my studio. It cleans dishes beautifully and works also as a spot cleaner for stain in laundry. In my studio I use it to clean paint brushes and to remove dyes from clothing.
Melissa H.
Candler, NC
Hands-on, what I always go back to after trying something else. I love trying new products, but I haven't found anything that works as well as this. The suds go on forever, the smell is pretty good, but most of all, it really works well to get the food off of my dishes.
Katherine J.
Haysville, KS
We get the larger size of Dawn so it will last longer and I use a dishsoap scrubber and fill it up with Dawn as well. Dawn is great for washing dishes and cutting the grease. Dawn smells fresh and the price is good. Yes I do recommend dawn for dishes and other cleanings
Clam C.
Flushing, NY
This is the best dish washing soap, along with the pleasant scent of Dawn, it washes very well and only requires a small amount. A small amount of Dawn lasts a while and cleans dishes much more effectively than other brands I've used. It doesn't irritate my skin either.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
This is the only dishwashing soap that I trust. I love using this on my dishes it gets everything is super sparkling clean. And you only need a little bit to remove any grease and grime from your dishes. The stuff works wonders and has gotten off stubborn baked on food.
Naomi C.
Carlsbad, NM
I use this product almost daily and love it! it gets the job done in my house especially having four kids in my house i need something reliable that is gonna wash bottles and not leave any residue inside them. i would always buy this brand because that is all that i use
Rachel K.
Charlotte, NC
The original is the best! Not only do I use this on dishes, which I must say last me forever since I only need a drop, it is great at getting stains out of clothes. Just spot a little bit on the stain and run it through the wash as usual and it always comes out perfect.
Lynette J.
Spooner, WI
Dawn Dishsoap is a staple in my home. Without it, I wouldn't know what to do. It's a little pricey, however. Pros: It cleans well and can be used for other things. I bought mine at Dollar General where I get a lot of my stuff. Dawn is a great product that's also gentle.
Jennifer Y.
this is the best dishsoap ! i usually buy it in the HUGE bottle and it last our family of 5 a LONG time ! i normally purchase it at the family dollar, but i have seen it other places also. it suds very well and i dont feel like i use too much each time i wash my dishes
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?