BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Michelle M.
Bel air, MD
Original dawn is always my go to for cleaning even beyond dishes. I am able to use it while cleaning the bathroom for a deep clean that doesn't smell chemically. I don't need to buy any of liquid dish soap.
Dawn P.
Mount Pleasant, IA
I use my Blue Dawn for so many things... It's wonderful. My dishes are always clean and I also use it to make my bathroom cleaner my bathrooms have never been so clean!! Can't get enough of my Blue Dawn!! :)
Stacey H.
Clovis, CA
This is our favorite. We use it everyday. I feel like it is the only dish soap that really truly gets our dishes clean. I would highly recommend this. Its easy to rinse and gets the toughest stains off pans.
Desiree C.
Toledo, OH
Dawn is the best hands down! Gets all the grease and food off your dishes plus I even used it to get juice out of my son's shirt once!! You can't go wrong with dawn!
Dominique F.
Henderson, NV
I have started only using this dish soap for the simple fact that it doesn't harm animals and our environment. We have snakes and need to make sure that what we are using is safe for them. It also works great!
Candice H.
Haleyville, AL
This is all I use! I have tried tons of other dish detergents, but this is the best. A little truly goes a long way! I also bathe my pups with this. It kills any fleas on contact! Awesome stuff! Highly recommend it!
Erin H.
Fairborn, OH
I love the original Dawn. It can be used for more then dish washing and is great quality. I use it to take stains out of my husbands clothes. It is effective in doing its job and at the price point, it is a great value.
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
Dawn dish soap is great for washing dishes.It cleans the grease right away.You can even use on your clothes or grease spots and blood.Any stains at all .Just a wonderful product.I use it in so many different ways.You should use Dawn to.
Shanna K.
This is the only dish detergent that I use. It cuts the grease, and leave your dishes nice and clean. Others don't stand a chance. I've tried and went right back to Dawn.
Robin P.
Beaumont, TX
This is the only liquid dish detergent I use
It is really good for other household things as well. I like that there isn't a flowery or strong smell. Great for getting grease stains out of clothes as well.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?