BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä116 Answers
Alexandra Z.
South Ozone Park, NY
I only use Dawn soap. It is soothing with great scents and takes all of the tough messes especially anything with grease out. An added benefit of Dawn dish soap is that Dawn helps to save wildlife too!!! Absolutely love Dawn!
Nicole M.
Westville, IL
Mega Parent Expert
Hands down the best dish soap. It's affordable and can be used for many things other then dishes. I use it as a shampoo if I feel like my hair is feeling really greasy or have product build up. It washes clean. The scent is mild.
Sophia Nicole C.
Forestville, MD
I love this product. I don't have to use much. This cuts through caked in grease very well! It is inexpensive and a great value. I live this product and I recommend this product to everyone! I will definitely buy this again.
Amber P.
This stuff is the best! It really cleans, and it's gentle! They use it on the animals from the oil spill, so you know it must be good. I grew up knowing my mom used it, so I buy it. Because it works! Spend the money on it! It works!
jenna l.
jackson
The ONLY brand that does the job right the first time. I have tried buying a cheaper soap and it is never worth it. It is worth it to pay the little bit extra to get the great results of Dawn. It is thorough and fast acting!
Stephanie D.
Hudson, MA
Mega Parent Expert
This is my go-to dish washing detergent I love using this cuz I know it's safe for animals and it's safe to use and it cleans very well she's my go-to dishwashing soap
Brittany H.
West allis , WI
Classic dawn is the best at cutting really tough stuck on dishes. It doesn't leave any residue. I even use to to wash my makeup brushes and it makes them so clean and soft. Very affordable and I would recommend it to everyone
Stephanie C.
Rocky Mount , NC
A great dish soap for those things you cannot put into the dishwasher. A little of it goes a long way so it's already inexpensive price becomes even better, as it lasts for a lot longer. This has become a staple in my house.
Maria S.
I love using this dish soap. It's long lasting and it smells great. I love how I don't have to use lots of soap on each wash. With other products I literally soak the sponge and it doesn't last as long as this brand. This product usually lasts me about a month used on a daily basis. Over all its a great product.
Kayla B.
Salt rock, WV
I have trusted Dawn for years. Currently using the simply Dawn. Always takes care of our messes, whether it's oil stains, dirty dishes, or muddy hands. Love that is a trusted brand making healthier options in their products.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?