BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Shannon C.
We I nly use dawn for the very few dishes that we have to hand wash. It cuts thriugh tough grease, works fast on stuck on food, a little goes along way, and we even use it in science projects.
kendra b.
Ringgold, GA
Do you like squeaky clean dishes without the greasy feel? Do you like your dishes clear from dried on food bits? Do you like to eat off of truly clean dishes? Then dawn is definitely for you!
Lori B.
This is the dish detergent I use. I've been very impressed with it so I haven't tried many others. Stick with what you know works I guess. I buy the huge bottles, I think it's cheaper that way.
Kate T.
Santa Ana, CA
I use this mixed with water and vinegar to clean my sink, I use it to wash dishes, I use it to wash extra dirty/greasy stovetops and floors, I use it to wash my makeup brushes, and my stainless steel appliances! I even use it at a flea treatment on my dog....the best.
Jasmine H.
I am the biggest fan of Dawn! It gets rid of the toughest messes on your dishes and they make some pretty great smelling ones i.e. the green apple. Plus you are helping wildlife out by buying it.
Ashleigh R.
Camden, SC
I use this to clean my paintbrushes because it's the only soap that works to get the oil paint off of them. I love this so much!! I've always had trouble with oil paints and ruining my brushes.
Lindsey L.
Linwood, MI
It keeps a very long time. The smells are good. And it is gentle on your hands !!! It gets anything out of nything ! Sweat stains, grease, and we sometimes wash out puppy with it if necessary !
Jackie B.
Johnson City, NY
Absolutely nothing cleans dirty pans like Dawn ultra. This is one thing that the store brand/off brand will never some close to. The concentration of dawn is much higher than any other brand.
Shay A.
GRANTS PASS, OR
This sopa is the best. works great, cuts grease like no other. and has some pleasant scents to choose from. a little more pricey than the cheaper brands but works so much better and lasts longer.
Emily C.
I've tried other dish soap in the past, but nothing cuts grease and cleans like Dawn. I also love their original scent. This soap is fantastic, from a mama that washes a lot of dishes by hand
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?