BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Genea W.
Portageville, MO
Dawn is hands down the best dishwashing soaps. It cuts through grease and makes your dishes clean. It's also good at removing stains from clothes. Can't beat the price for an amazing product!! Dawn is the only soap I will use.
Pamela M.
Florence, AL
This is the best dish washing liquid to cut grease off your dishes. I use this for other house hold cleaning too. Makes a good sink full of suds with just a tiny amount of product used. One small bottle last for quite some time
Brittany R.
denham springs
To get the job done this is the dish soap you need. Cuts grease, cleans well and is affordable. I've used other kinds and nothing compares to Dawn. I love the scent and the action. It only takes a small amount to go a long way .
Heather K.
Owosso, MI
Mega Parent Expert
You just can't beat Dawn. We use it for hand washing dishes, but also as an ingredient for various DIY cleaners as well. Grease or oil stains on clothes, mixed with baking soda to scrub out sinks, mixed with vinegar and water to battle soap scum, the uses are endless!
Alexandra Z.
South Ozone Park, NY
I only use Dawn soap. It is soothing with great scents and takes all of the tough messes especially anything with grease out. An added benefit of Dawn dish soap is that Dawn helps to save wildlife too!!! Absolutely love Dawn!
Stephanie D.
Hudson, MA
Mega Parent Expert
This is my go-to dish washing detergent I love using this cuz I know it's safe for animals and it's safe to use and it cleans very well she's my go-to dishwashing soap
Sophia Nicole C.
Forestville, MD
I love this product. I don't have to use much. This cuts through caked in grease very well! It is inexpensive and a great value. I live this product and I recommend this product to everyone! I will definitely buy this again.
Marlee B.
Geneva
A little really does go a long way with Dawn dish soap! I small bottle will last our household for months. Dawn has many fragrances to choose from and they all smell great. It gets tough food messes off from plates with ease.
Andrea K.
Ogden, UT
The reason I like this dish soap is the smell and the longevity. I used to buy store brand because it was cheaper but I found myself having to go to the store all the time to get more. A little goes a long way with this soap.
Santana B.
I don't have to use much dawn at all to wash my dishes. I buy mine at Walmart and it's really cheap to go as far as it does. I buy the original scent but there are so many wonderful ones. It really gets the tough grease off.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?