BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11965)
Debbie H.
Grandy, NC
I ALWAYS purchase Dawn dish liquid! You know you dishes are clean with no residue left behind. You don't have to use much to clean a sink full of dishes so it is the most economical choice as well
Sarah E.
Can't beat this stuff! Takes off the grease from your pans, even gets grease and other stains out of your clothes! I use it occasionally to wash my nail beds with before painting so that it lasts longer!
Beth V.
I will never use anything but Dawn original. It cleans better than anything else and I've tried several in my life time. It takes less than others to clean better. It actually cuts through grease.
Stacy R.
Fishers, IN
Blue Dawn is the only dishwashing liquid that I will buy. I also mix it with white distilled vinegar and use it to scrub my bathtub and shower and sinks with... it really cuts the hard water buildup.
CANDICE D.
Hampton, VA
I will never use any other dish soap. This is the best for all types of food that is lifted on the plate, even bacon grease. I also you this product on my clothes when grease is on them or stains.
Kim A.
I've been a Dawn user for years. In my opinion, it's the only dishwashing liquid that will actually cut grease. I've even used it as a spot remover on clothing! I only wish they'd make a lemon scent!
Nicole D.
Bridgeport
Dawn does everything from clean my dishes to wash my carpets to scrubbing my dogs. It's such a multi purpose cleaner who could ever ask for anything else. I love how it kills the fleas on my pets.
Twiigy H.
I use to buy the cheap brand until I finally used some dawn oo man its a bit more costly but so worth it cleans grease quickly so much easier and cleaner I have not bought the dollar brand since then
Victoria J.
I always turn to dawn for my dish doing duties. It is very hard to find a dish washing liquid that is just so reliable. This dish washing liquid not only cleans dirty dishes but it cleans dirty hands!
Talisa H.
Slocomb, AL
This product has many purposes other than washing dishes. I have gotten many stains out of clothing with this product as well. I never ever purchase any other dish soap other than dawn original.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?