BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Jen S.
Dublin, OH
Unfortunately, I moved into an apartment without a dishwasher. After I got done crying about it, I bought some Dawn. It washes my dishes well and it does last forever. Still… I miss my dishwasher.
amber B.
I absolutely Love Dawn Original!!! Mix it with a little white vinegar and baking soda and your shower will be sparkling clean after a quick wipe down. I can't explain how much I love this product!
Gina H.
Redford, MI
I love Dawn dish soap! It works amazingly well to clean my dishes, stays sudsy, and smells great. Best of all is the Dawn Saves the Wildlife campaign. So much great things going on with this stuff!
Jill B.
Seaford, DE
Great for dishes, works well and love the scent. Also has some hidden uses including getting oil stains out of laundry! Comes in very handy with active kids and keeping their clothes looking nice!
Kristin H.
Twin Lakes, WI
Works great on animals when they have fleas. But one thing it smells horrible with well water. Back when I lived in the city it was the best product to have. I still buy it but in other scents.
Sarah B.
Chattanooga, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I clean everything with dawn...stains in my daughters clothing..no problem i just soak them with dawn..sticky fingers on my wals, fridge, etc. Even my sneakers, it strips the dirt but not the coat.
Sam
I believe there are two things you must always buy name brand: dish soap and mayonnaise. That being said, Dawn dish soap is the BEST. It can cut through grease better than any knock off brand.
Megan T.
Westminster, MD
Dawn is the best, there is a reason why they use this stuff to clean OIL off wild animals! It cuts grease like no other, and I refuse to buy anything else. Ajax and Palmolive got nothing on Dawn.
Andie B.
Uniontown, PA
This is my all time favorite dish detergent. I will not buy anything else. I use this for more than just dishes, make up brushes, bubbles, you name it. And I love that they help the ducks. :)
Shannon C.
We I nly use dawn for the very few dishes that we have to hand wash. It cuts thriugh tough grease, works fast on stuck on food, a little goes along way, and we even use it in science projects.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?