BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Sarah B.
Danville, VA
Derfinitely my number one fave dish detergent! It always smells great, and also is a good price. Dishes do not have to soak forever, because this cuts through grease for a quick easy clean! Highly highlyyyyy recommend!
Tiffany D.
Mesa, AZ
This is a great soap. Not only is it great for cleaning your dishes, I use it to stripe cloth diapers. You only need a small amount in the wash with the cloth diapers and it will remove any type of build up of detergents or creams.
Ashley L.
Valders, WI
This soap is amazing. It's multipurpose and it works on tough stuff. I use it with vingar and it gets the soap scum out of my shower better than bathroom cleaner. I buy it from walmart and i do reccomend it to others
Sam B.
My husband is a mechanic and well this is out go to for his hands and even work clothes .. Also great for killing fleas on your pet!! And it cleans your dishes well
Elisabeth E.
New Lisbon, WI
Dawn dish soap is the BEST ever! I love that they support wildlife. I not only use this to clean my dishes but I use this as a all over, general cleaner. It is the best cleaner for the stove and oven. Drizzle the soap all over and let it set, take a wet sponge and scrub. You don't even need to scrub hard.
Nichollette M.
Ochelata, Ok
Absolutely love Dawn Original dish soap. The scent is refreshing, not too strong, but there. It gets the job done with very little compared to other bargain brands.
Alexa C.
Los Angeles, CA
Great for greasy dishes by that's not all! It kills fleas on dogs(leave it on for 5 minutes, (make sure not put it on the head) one drop on bottle spray(fill with water) instant Windex. It's the only dish soap I trust
Amber J.
San Antonio, TX
Dawn is the only and the best dish liquid ever! I use it everyday!! Price is great and it really cleans I don't like my dishes to smell like wild flowers when I eat so that's why I have always chosen the plain dawn!
Jessica A.
Verona, KY
Hands down my favorite dish liquid! I've tried other brands and always find myself coming back to Dawn. It works amazingly well and doesn't damage my hands as some others have. Will definitely purchase again and again!
Monique C.
Gilbert, AZ
Seriously the best soap . Doesn't dry out your hands. Tough on grease. You don't need much soap to clean your dishes definitely last long compared to cheaper brands . It also takes stain out of clothes which I love !
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?