BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Holly M.
Dawn works good. I would choose it over any other brand because it's a brand I just simply trust. I mostly use a dishwasher, but it's nice to have this on hand when you need to wash those dishes that can't go in the dishwasher.
Karlee W.
Waskom
This product is very cheap and gets off hard to get things off your dishes. It also helps with wildlife and gets fleas off of dogs. It is very effective and it is my favorite dish soap ever. I probably will never switch again.
Jeff C.
Ashcamp KY
Pretty much the only dishwashing liquid I buy. Has a great scent plus does a fantastic job getting that stuck on mess off the pans. I'm very satisfied using Dawn and will most likely continue to use it for a long time to come.
Pamela M.
Florence, AL
This is the best dish washing liquid to cut grease off your dishes. I use this for other house hold cleaning too. Makes a good sink full of suds with just a tiny amount of product used. One small bottle last for quite some time
Meghan R.
How can you not love a brand that supports animals? I initially purchased cause 1. It was on sale and 2. Dawn donates proceeds to wildlife refuge efforts. And I will continue to support this brand for that second reason alone.
Danielle D.
Deaver, WY
The only dish soap I will buy. It takes everything off of the dishes including stuck on food and grease. It also worked great for washing counters and sinks and dogs lol. It smells amazing and doesn't irritate my hands either.
Celeste M.
Knox
We always get the dawn blue dish soap. We love it on our dishes but we also love to use it on our dog whenever we give him a bath. It is great to get all of the gross things off of him, including any fleas or tics. Great product
Brittany R.
denham springs
To get the job done this is the dish soap you need. Cuts grease, cleans well and is affordable. I've used other kinds and nothing compares to Dawn. I love the scent and the action. It only takes a small amount to go a long way .
Genea W.
Portageville, MO
Dawn is hands down the best dishwashing soaps. It cuts through grease and makes your dishes clean. It's also good at removing stains from clothes. Can't beat the price for an amazing product!! Dawn is the only soap I will use.
Corinne N.
This soap is hands down the best soap. I have 2 little ones and when they get a stain on their shirts I put dawn on it right before I put it in the wash and it comes right out. I even put it on their sneakers when they get dirty and scrub them and after they look brand new. I use it to clean the bath tub too.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?