BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11901)
Lacey C.
Wichita, KS
This is the only dish soap my daughter will use when doing the dishes. It's formula doesn't seem comparable with any other. Handles grease very well and also makes great homemade bubble solution.
Gina H.
Redford, MI
I love Dawn dish soap! It works amazingly well to clean my dishes, stays sudsy, and smells great. Best of all is the Dawn Saves the Wildlife campaign. So much great things going on with this stuff!
G R.
Riverside, CA
Pleasant smell , and a little goes a LONG way. Great for cleaning the grease left over from cooking. Also just as great for using on your pets to deal with external parasites! Gentle and safe !
Sarah B.
Chattanooga, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I clean everything with dawn...stains in my daughters clothing..no problem i just soak them with dawn..sticky fingers on my wals, fridge, etc. Even my sneakers, it strips the dirt but not the coat.
Angela G.
Houma, LA
I absolutely love Dawn Dishwashing Liquid. I always keep several bottles on my shelf. Nothing else seems to work as well for me on greasy dishes. Dawn cuts the grease even after water cools off
Celia F.
This is one of our favorite dish soaps. It cuts through grease like no one's business. Right now we're using the sent 'Summertime Showers' and it smells great! We also like to use the one with bleach alternative (especially during cold season)and concentrated formulas.
Janet B.
Independence, MO
I will not use another dishwashing liquid. Nothing cuts grease as good as Dawn dish soad and we also use on the cars and the dogs and outside furniture! You can not go wrong using Dawn!!
Katie F.
The blue Dawn is the only dishsoap I will buy. It not only gets my dishes clean, but is a wonderful all-purpose cleaner when combined with vinegar. I also use it to strip my baby's cloth diapers.
Jody B.
Springdale, PA
This is a must in my house. I use it for more than just my dishes! I mix it with vinegar to clean my shower and it works wonder!! I have tried using generic version but they just don't come close.
Nicole D.
Fitchburg, MA
I practically always use dawn dish washing liquid. It lasts forever and is gentle on my hands. I also support their wildlife conservation efforts those wildlife rescue commercials get me every time!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?