BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Kelsi T.
Ferrum, VA
Dawn is good ole fashioned reliable soap. Always does the job just as it's supposed to do. It's also nice having this soap around when it comes to pets and fleas as it's safe to use on them and effective in ridding the pests.
Leah A.
Hvre De Grace, MD
I love this dish soap! It's the only soap I use and let me say that it gets all the grease and grim off very easy. I actually have no cons for this soap at all. Also I love the way this soap smells. I highly recommend to everyone!
Amber M.
Alameda
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original hard on grease, gentle on hands. While most soaps leave my hands dry and tight, Dawn seems to leave my hands feeling moisturized and clean. Also great for getting stains out.
Miranda S.
Sioux City, IA
Where I'm living now is the first house I've had that doesn't have a dishwasher. I will never buy another brand of soap. This removes any residue and leaves dishes clean!
Cindy V.
Ventura, CA
This soap last a very long time. Cleans all my dish very well no grease or oils or stains left behind. But part helps animals from oil spills and young animals with fles
Danielle S.
Nashua, NH
Dawn is a great brand and it always has been! I have used this at home and many other places as well. You can tell when ever you are cleaning with it that it really cleans your dishes and gets the job done.
Amanda S.
Keizer, OR
This is the best stuff it's the go-to for washing dishes it's also really gentle on your hands and you can use it to wash your car too because it's so gentle it's super concentrated so a little bit goes a long way it last forever!
Jennifer H.
Ecorse, MI
Mega Parent Expert
I only buy dawn i love it smells great works and dont leave my dishes soapy and the best part is it is a great price i will continue to onky buy dawn for my dish washing needs
Mary S.
I buy this in bulk. It's sensitive and I even use it to create my own foaming hand wash. I know it will get things clean and it's trustworthy. I may or may not squirt a tiny bit in with my dishwasher soap for extra cleaning power.😁
Erica L.
Doylestown, OH
I love dawn dish soap! It smells good and leaves my hands feeling hydrated and soft. The awesome thing about dawn dish soap is that it is multipurpose. You can use this for more than just dishes! Will always recommend this product
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?