BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Kristi H.
Wellston , OH
I have always used Dawn dish soap. I have tried other brands but nothing compares to Dawn. My husband washes our vehicles with it and it makes them shine like new. I even use it to bath my dog and it makes her coat so shiny and smelling good. I will never switch to anything else. I am a very loyal customer to Dawn.
Maddie G.
Boerne,TX
I love dawn because it gets the job down when you need it to. A con about it is that sometimes you have to use a lot more than you would normally use. A pro is it it has a great value. I also highly recommen it to others!!
Mary L.
Sellersville, PA
Dawn is the best at cutting grease. I wish they did not get rid of the one with the oxy-clean in it because that removed stains from plastic storage containers but oh well... this is still my favorite brand and won't use any other.
Ashley M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I always use dawn to get the grease
Out of pots and pans. Am a big fan as it works, however I sometimes wish it smelled good or came in scents as I'm a sucker for anything that smells great; it makes the idea of cleaning fun.
Kimb P.
Cartersville, GA
I used to buy the bargain brand trying to save a few bucks, but I realized I was using SO much dish soap. I bought one bottle of Dawn and it lasted nearly 5 times longer than the cheap stuff. Well worth spending a little extra!
Katherine H.
1300 south park way apt 1238
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is my second favorite dish soap after Palmolive. It makes suds with just a drop of it. And after the dishes are done it leaves your heads as soft as a baby's bum.
K M.
I have branched out and tried a few other dish soaps and I always end coming back to Dawn. I always question myself after why I even bother! There is no comparison! I cannot believe the difference in how my dishes look and feel!
Natasha G.
Never ever buy anything else nothing else on the market cuts through grease like this. Gives your dishes the squeaky clean feel with out having to use the whole bottle worth the purchase considering a little bit goes a long way
Sydney L.
Jefferson Cty, MO
This is all my fiancé will use. We have had a dishwasher in every house we have lived in but have used it maybe twice and that's when he isn't home. He prefers the hand method with nothing other than the original dawn dish soap!
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Dawn dishsoap works for a lot of things! I have used it on dishes, cleaning my car (inside and out), washing my dog... It's definitely a great product! Buying the biggest size is usually the most cost effective. GREAT product!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Amazon