BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Any T.
Omaha, NE
This is the only dishsoap I use. It works great on my dishes even if I have waited a couple days to do the washing. With a little soaking even the most stuck on food gunk can be wipes right off.
Krysten G.
Jefferson City, TN
This dishwashing liquid smells super amazing. Not only that, but it's a definite way to get rid of those nasty grease stains and food build up. Definitely worth the try! You won't be disappointed
chad n.
Noti, OR
This kind works the best it is the best value for your money. I work on cars all the time and my hands get really greasy this soap gets my hands clean. We do not use any other kind of dish soap.
Lacey C.
Wichita, KS
This is the only dish soap my daughter will use when doing the dishes. It's formula doesn't seem comparable with any other. Handles grease very well and also makes great homemade bubble solution.
Kelsey L.
Can't go wrong with original Dawn dishwashing soap! Gets all the caked on left over food off my dishes and has so many other great household uses such as a shower cleaner when mixed with vinegar!
Theresa M.
Dearborn, MI
I love dawn dish soap I swear by it is will not use any other dish soap others are thin and runny but not dawn and if it's safe enough on animals and get all that oil off them imagine what it does for your dishes!
Krista L.
Belleville, IL
I only buy Dawn because I don't have to use as much to wash a full amount of dishes. I don't have a dishwasher and have to hand wash everything and I don't have to scrub as much when using this.
Angela G.
Houma, LA
I absolutely love Dawn Dishwashing Liquid. I always keep several bottles on my shelf. Nothing else seems to work as well for me on greasy dishes. Dawn cuts the grease even after water cools off
Gina H.
Redford, MI
I love Dawn dish soap! It works amazingly well to clean my dishes, stays sudsy, and smells great. Best of all is the Dawn Saves the Wildlife campaign. So much great things going on with this stuff!
Amanda D.
Accord, NY
Back to the basics for me with this dish detergent. I've tried many others throughout the years and the original Dawn is the best at cutting grease and leaving the dishes clean with no residue.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?