BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11907)
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
Dawn is great for so many things from dishes, cleaning hands and even getting fleas off of your dogs. I used to buy a different brand but now I only buy Dawn dish detergent because of these qualities
Ondria P.
Dubuque, IA
Quality, must have household product. Cuts grease..doesn't dry out hands and cleans dishes with ease. Also works great for other stain fighting situations..helps with anything oil-based or greasy.
Chrisi H.
Sheridan, IN
My husband and I have tried different kinds of dish washing liquids but this one if the stuff. Especially when we have done some very greasy baking or cooking, we just rub a little of this stuff in the dish and let it sit for a little and voila! The grease wipes up so easily!
Shakannah G.
Summerville, SC
This is great on my nails and it cuts grease really good no greasy film is left on the dishes. Great product. I gave it 4 stars I don't really like the smell. Other than that this product is great.
Twiigy H.
I use to buy the cheap brand until I finally used some dawn oo man its a bit more costly but so worth it cleans grease quickly so much easier and cleaner I have not bought the dollar brand since then
CANDICE D.
Hampton, VA
I will never use any other dish soap. This is the best for all types of food that is lifted on the plate, even bacon grease. I also you this product on my clothes when grease is on them or stains.
Stephanie W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Blue Dawn diswashing liquid will forever be my favorite. It has so many uses & can be used to create homemade cleasers and remove tough marks. It's gentle and smells nice. It's more expensive than some other soaps but is so worth it in my opinion.
Patrycja R.
Big Rock, IL
Love this soap! I wash dishes, baby bottles, even the stove, as well as use a few drops with vinegar and warm water to clean kitchen countertops. It lasts a long time and a little goes a long way.
Nicole D.
Bridgeport
Dawn does everything from clean my dishes to wash my carpets to scrubbing my dogs. It's such a multi purpose cleaner who could ever ask for anything else. I love how it kills the fleas on my pets.
Jennifer S.
Weslaco, TX
Dawn made the cut! This is all I have used my husband loves it to wash his semi truck and I use it for the dishes can wash a full sink with about 3 cooking pans without having to change the water
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?