BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Michelle M.
Youngsville, LA
I grew up using dawn and to this day still do, it cleans my dishes really well, we also you this dawn for our dog, beings that we live in an apartment some of the dogs here carry fleas so we bath our dog with dawn to keep fleas off
Gerapie J.
Hayward, CA
This gets the grease off so good! Its so concentrated that i feel like sometimes you need to dilute it in water or else it'll be harder to rinse your dishes. I also ise this to clean my makeup brush with the mixture of pure olive oil
Jessica T.
A classic. Nothing works as well as this. I use Dawn for everything! It works great on laundry stains, especially oily marks. Mix it with vinegar and it is an excellent tub wash. It lathers very well and makes my dishes super clean!
Tamara H.
Bronx, NY
This particular Dawn is great for cutting through oil and stuck on food.
I usually purchase the larger bottle from BJ's for about $9.00 and it lasts for quite a while.
The scent isn't too strong and it leaves my dishes and cookware very clean.
Emily S.
This soap cleans it all! Obviously I use it to clean my greasy dishes and pans, but also on my makeup brushes. I find that it works to really clean all my foundation brushes and get all the makeup off. Doesn't ruin my brushes either.
Amanda S.
Keizer, OR
This is the best stuff it's the go-to for washing dishes it's also really gentle on your hands and you can use it to wash your car too because it's so gentle it's super concentrated so a little bit goes a long way it last forever!
Leah A.
Hvre De Grace, MD
I love this dish soap! It's the only soap I use and let me say that it gets all the grease and grim off very easy. I actually have no cons for this soap at all. Also I love the way this soap smells. I highly recommend to everyone!
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
This is the best thing I have found for cleaning makeup sponges. It gets everything out of even the dirtiest beauty blender and leaves it looking as good as the day I bought it.
Ashlea D.
Kansas City, KS
Great product, multipurpose item also. You can find it basically anywhere, different sizes of course with different prices. You can also mix with water in spray bottle and clean windows. Works just as good as windex if not better.
Kelsi T.
Ferrum, VA
Dawn is good ole fashioned reliable soap. Always does the job just as it's supposed to do. It's also nice having this soap around when it comes to pets and fleas as it's safe to use on them and effective in ridding the pests.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?