BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
Dawn is great for so many things from dishes, cleaning hands and even getting fleas off of your dogs. I used to buy a different brand but now I only buy Dawn dish detergent because of these qualities
Kaity D.
Juliaetta, ID
I have been using dawn dish soap for years! it is the best there is.... I literally don't even need to soak dishes because it just takes everything right off. and it comes in so many different kinds.
Chrisi H.
Sheridan, IN
My husband and I have tried different kinds of dish washing liquids but this one if the stuff. Especially when we have done some very greasy baking or cooking, we just rub a little of this stuff in the dish and let it sit for a little and voila! The grease wipes up so easily!
Cynthia R.
Quantico, VA
I grew up with Dawn and I use it to this day. It's effective on grease and dirty dishes and it has the scent that reminds me of when I was younger. I also use this with vinegar to clean the shower.
Twiigy H.
I use to buy the cheap brand until I finally used some dawn oo man its a bit more costly but so worth it cleans grease quickly so much easier and cleaner I have not bought the dollar brand since then
cynthia t.
Absolutely love this dish soap. Cuts the grease on the dishes, making me work less. I've tried many other brands because they cost less. But i always go back to this. Plus a little goes a long way.
Victoria J.
I always turn to dawn for my dish doing duties. It is very hard to find a dish washing liquid that is just so reliable. This dish washing liquid not only cleans dirty dishes but it cleans dirty hands!
Page M.
Fort Riley, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
As a animal loving family we also LOVE original dawn. It's a staple is our household. We use this for many different things. Getting coffee out of cloths, dishes and to kill those pesky little fleas!
Nataha M.
Just all around a great dish soap. Pleasantly scented without being strange, works well to get dishes clean. not overly drying for my hands. This is my go-to dish soap and I definitely recommend it.
Debbie H.
Grandy, NC
I ALWAYS purchase Dawn dish liquid! You know you dishes are clean with no residue left behind. You don't have to use much to clean a sink full of dishes so it is the most economical choice as well
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?