BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Patricia S.
Manchester, NH
I would give Dawn a million stars if I could. It is so much more than just a dish detergent. I often use it as a stain remover for clothes, furniture, and even our rug!
Kimb P.
Cartersville, GA
I used to buy the bargain brand trying to save a few bucks, but I realized I was using SO much dish soap. I bought one bottle of Dawn and it lasted nearly 5 times longer than the cheap stuff. Well worth spending a little extra!
Ashley M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I always use dawn to get the grease
Out of pots and pans. Am a big fan as it works, however I sometimes wish it smelled good or came in scents as I'm a sucker for anything that smells great; it makes the idea of cleaning fun.
Katherine H.
152 s steele st apt 202
This is my second favorite dish soap after Palmolive. It makes suds with just a drop of it. And after the dishes are done it leaves your heads as soft as a baby's bum.
Marie R.
Robstown, TX
Dawn is the only dish soap I use. I have tried countless othera and end up throwing them away and going back to Dawn. It cuts grease and grim and cleans like no other!
Sarah D.
Sterling, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn is my go to soap for cleaning dishes. Just a little bit cleans quite a bit of dishes at one time, so even though the bottles are gotten smaller throughout the years, it does last quite a while as compared to other soaps.
Kelly B.
Harrisburg, pa
This is my favorite cleaner for anything in our house. We have a toddler and everything is always greasy and sticky. Blue dawn cuts through any mess my toddler makes and a little goes a long way so its good to our budget too!
Elizabeth G.
East Moline, IL
Dawn has been there cutting grease on my pans since I was old enough to wash a dish and it's still working 30 years later. I have no complaints and have tried several other liquids and none of the rest do the job quite as well.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Dawn dishsoap works for a lot of things! I have used it on dishes, cleaning my car (inside and out), washing my dog... It's definitely a great product! Buying the biggest size is usually the most cost effective. GREAT product!
Julie B.
This is the best all-around soap ever. It gets the job done at the sink, but also helps in laundry! I breast-fed my daughter, and whenever one of us would get that fatty milk on our clothes, Dawn is the only thing that would get it out! Also a superior aid in washing all those bottles (from pumping, and feeding)!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?