BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä116 Answers
Emily S.
This soap cleans it all! Obviously I use it to clean my greasy dishes and pans, but also on my makeup brushes. I find that it works to really clean all my foundation brushes and get all the makeup off. Doesn't ruin my brushes either.
Jennifer T.
Arlington, TX
This stuff is the best! It can be used for so much more than just dishes! It is perfect for cleaning showers, sinks, even small amounts in cleaning mattresses or appliances! It is so powerful and perfect for keeping the house clean!
Jenifer A.
Dawn is the BEST dish soap out there.  I won't buy anything else.  It is the most effective at cutting grease by far.  It strips oily stains from clothes and can be used for other cleaning needs as well.  Best of all, the price isn't bad!  I learned early from my Mom that blue dawn was the way to go and I've never regretted it.
Gabby B.
Love this soap! Not only is it great by its self for cleaning dishes but it also can be combined with other household products and used to clean everything! I love the smell and it’s ability to clean everything! Will continue to buy!
Breeana B.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Dawn is great for the dishes, cleans well and is very gentle. I saw a video where they used dawn dish soap to wash off baby animals from the ocean who were covered in oil. It was gentle enough to clean them and not harm in the process, love dawn!
Tatyanna R.
Milwaukee, WI
This dish soap is the one I always buying because it's like better than any other all other do soaps leaves the grease and everything on the dishes. Dawn dish soap doesn't do that every moves everything and leaves it nice and clean
Bailey A.
Sacramento, CA
I will use original Dawn my whole life, I always have. I've washed dishes at other people's houses, and I feel like it's just not truly clean unless it's Dawn. Knowing it can clean and save animals is just a testament to that for me.
Devan R.
Loveland, CO
The only dish soap I ever buy. I've even used this on a kitten to remove fleas! I Mix blue Dawn with hydrogen peroxide and baking soda to create a paste and use a brush to take out nearly any laundry stains, especially grease stains
Cheyenne P.
I always trust this brand to get all the gunk and grease off my dishes. My family loves to fry and cook with oils and this breaks through that mess with ease. I'd buy this product over any other brand. Also a little goes a long way.
Gerapie J.
Hayward, CA
This gets the grease off so good! Its so concentrated that i feel like sometimes you need to dilute it in water or else it'll be harder to rinse your dishes. I also ise this to clean my makeup brush with the mixture of pure olive oil
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?